Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-30-2010, 03:07 PM   #7201
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
HWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to HWYKING
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
That gif is exactly why I don't like Rashid. Dudes all acting like he just totally whooped up on Rampage. All he did was just enough to get a decision.
I think that gif is from when Rashad knocked out Liddell. check out the post conf on www.mmanews.com he was pretty chill. like Upslide said, he executed his gameplan well and even after taking the heavy shots by rampage hung in there to pull it off. Rampage was too hesitant and payed for it. Rashad will be on the run against Shogun.
HWYKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2010, 06:57 AM   #7202
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
OH I thought it was from this fight. Well then it's appropriate.
Old 05-31-2010, 11:31 AM   #7203
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

HWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfection
Quote:
OH I thought it was from this fight. Well then it's appropriate.
lol what do you guys think of upcoming liddell/franklin?
Old 05-31-2010, 07:48 PM   #7204
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by HWYKING View Post
lol what do you guys think of upcoming liddell/franklin?
I got Franklin. There's a reason why Dana talked Liddell into stopping fighting. Dude was getting knocked out cold way too often. I mean if he catches Franklin I'm sure he can knock him out, but if if goes past the first round it's all Franklin. Shit, Jackson jsut said how bad Ring Rust is.
Old 05-31-2010, 09:59 PM   #7205
Tom25666
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Tom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
you guys should go to cagepotato.com and check out the fightpicker. enter pools, pick fights, win "potato chips". fun stuff
Old 06-01-2010, 03:59 AM   #7206
EccentricAces
Zilvia Junkie

EccentricAces is an unknown quantity at this point
I am still in shock on how Todd Duffee got TKO'd -_-'' OMFG!!!!!!
Old 06-01-2010, 07:57 PM   #7207
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
no surprises at all...its not rashads fault that rampage couldnt back his talk up either...what a disappointment...he should have gotten his licks in when he had rashad against the cage somewhat dazed, a la brock style...because oh look at that, shortly after, rashad let him have it in the SAME position -_- being baracus cost him another chance at the title and redemption from shogun...looks like movie syndrome has fucked cung le, roger huerta, and now, rampage...

horrible event imo...only highlight was dong puttin it down on amir...dongs looking better and better each fight...as if his fight with karo wasnt impressive enough...some better conditioning and stand up, that kid will make it to the top no doubt...

im more excited for bellator this thursday! =P
Old 06-01-2010, 08:37 PM   #7208
PNgo12
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (19)
PNgo12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Ehhh.. The Rampage Rashad fight was a disappointment. I was expecting an all out war between the two with such animosity only for Rashad to hug him all three rounds with a decent ground and pound at the third.

Hopefully I can catch the Liddell and Franklin fight. I'm rooting for Liddell although I don't think he'll win.
PNgo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 09:38 AM   #7209
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
*****************Spoiler on Richs assitant coaches*****************

I guess it went from team punishment to team xtreme couture. His assitant coaches are Forrest Griffin, Tyson Griffin, and Gray Maynard.
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 10:10 AM   #7210
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiKid View Post
*****************Spoiler on Richs assitant coaches*****************

I guess it went from team punishment to team xtreme couture. His assitant coaches are Forrest Griffin, Tyson Griffin, and Gray Maynard.
sick, i didnt know rich franklin was with xtreme coutre? thought he was still part of militich, or whatever is left of them.
Old 06-03-2010, 10:31 AM   #7211
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Oh no he isnt... but his assisting staff is all xtreme couture
Old 06-03-2010, 01:33 PM   #7212
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Oh no he isnt... but his assisting staff is all xtreme couture
ahh i gotcha. the guys seem excited to see rich franklin as their new coach. id like to see tavares win the whole thing since dude from pasadena is a nancy and didnt come out for 3rd round. man, if he wouldve stop jumpin around and tryin to look pretty and just use his jab he would have conserved his energy and made it more of a fight.
Old 06-03-2010, 01:45 PM   #7213
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

I was not happy how Dana handled the whole situation. From the point where he made him quit to the point where he went and told everyone Tito quit. I usually defend Dana's actions but I was kinda pissed last night.
Old 06-03-2010, 02:04 PM   #7214
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
I was not happy how Dana handled the whole situation. From the point where he made him quit to the point where he went and told everyone Tito quit. I usually defend Dana's actions but I was kinda pissed last night.
i agree, but at the same time coming from a boss' perspective, tito has been feelin like this and waiting until just now to anounce to him he wasnt 100% and was going to pull out. thats why i understood where Dana was coming from not to mention, theres alot of money put into marketing the match and all the hype bout the 3rd bout between the two. either way, im more excited to see liddel face franklin since we've already seen tito lose to him twice and even though he had his surgery previously, he looked like shit against forrest.

that and i want to see alves get revenge on john fitch. sick.
Old 06-03-2010, 02:25 PM   #7215
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

I understand the part where he had to get someone else into fight, but seriously the show was shot like 6 months ago. It's not like he could not let Tito finish the season up and finish training his guys and still give Rich enough time to train. Tito's team obviously liked him as a couch. I mean we already know Tito's a good coach from the last time he was on.

Either way, healthy or not, I don't think Tito can beat Chuck. And I'm a Tito fan. I just didn't like how it was handled and the way the show was edited.
Old 06-03-2010, 03:28 PM   #7216
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
I understand the part where he had to get someone else into fight, but seriously the show was shot like 6 months ago. It's not like he could not let Tito finish the season up and finish training his guys and still give Rich enough time to train. Tito's team obviously liked him as a couch. I mean we already know Tito's a good coach from the last time he was on.

Either way, healthy or not, I don't think Tito can beat Chuck. And I'm a Tito fan. I just didn't like how it was handled and the way the show was edited.
i hear ya g, id love to see Tito get revenge on chuck, but if hes not 100% its a good thing he doesnt fight him then.

on another note what do you guys think of James Toney/Randy Coutre bout coming up?
Old 06-03-2010, 05:57 PM   #7217
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Couture even said hes gonna wrestle his ass to the ground and beat him there, he too thinks it would be really stupid to stand with him.
Old 06-03-2010, 06:16 PM   #7218
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Couture even said hes gonna wrestle his ass to the ground and beat him there, he too thinks it would be really stupid to stand with him.
but it wont be easy to get in and take him to the ground. i have a feeling Toney is going to knock him out quick. yea sure hes old now and all, but still very dangerous and has a chin. i look forward to seeing what shape he will come to the weigh ins, and how sharp hell look in cage. from what ive been reading hes been training really hard.
Old 06-03-2010, 08:29 PM   #7219
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Randys gonna rush for the takedown asap
Old 06-03-2010, 10:05 PM   #7220
Tom25666
Zilvia Addict

Tom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choices
"lights out" will be too fat and slow to do anything. randy by g'n'p.

and as far as chuck/tito they are both irrelevant now, and i never cared about that fight in the first place
Old 06-03-2010, 11:18 PM   #7221
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom25666 View Post
"lights out" will be too fat and slow to do anything. randy by g'n'p.

and as far as chuck/tito they are both irrelevant now, and i never cared about that fight in the first place
but remember lights out has to make 205 weight. thats what im curious. he might be in shape fellas and definately can catch Randy on the way in.
Old 06-04-2010, 04:06 PM   #7222
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Any MMA fans here?

Quote:

I think he felt like tito knew the whole time he wasnt gonna fight. So kinda like he got tricked.. Remember chuck saying"i told you he was gonna pull that shit on you"
Old 06-04-2010, 06:01 PM   #7223
ViciousCesar!
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
ViciousCesar! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Don't forget guys, he has a cracked skull. career ender, IMO
ViciousCesar! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 09:24 PM   #7224
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews

can't wait for werdum to go for a td.
Old 06-04-2010, 09:28 PM   #7225
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
Shogun said the only fighter he will not fight is Wand

因果関係の流れ
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 03:54 AM   #7226
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews

chuck taking shit serioso. wouldnt it be comedy if he made a title run and became the champ again.
Old 06-09-2010, 09:12 AM   #7227
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Wow chuck looks like his prime self.

Im more interested in the Pat Barry vs Cro Crap fight... Barry looks like he got explosives in those hands and feet of his.
Old 06-09-2010, 10:31 AM   #7228
ineedone
Zilvia Member

ineedone is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by WERDdabuilder View Post

chuck taking shit serioso. wouldnt it be comedy if he made a title run and became the champ again.
Hes taking some serious "shit" you mean... I want those steroids Iceman is looking BOSS
ineedone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 10:52 AM   #7229
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Any MMA fans here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WERDdabuilder View Post

No joke!
Wow i never saw chuck with abs lol. Abs are usually te last muscles to show so means the person is really fit
Old 06-09-2010, 04:06 PM   #7230
EccentricAces
Zilvia Junkie

EccentricAces is an unknown quantity at this point
Pat Barry nuff said...