Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 04-27-2008, 06:30 PM   #631
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
fcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
man i wish i could go to this event. last time was so much fun... but sadly i'll be on house arrest . but i'll be at the first event i can be at when im off.

hopefuly i can get my 7 running by then
fcdrifter20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2008, 06:35 PM   #632
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipzide View Post
Yep! Nismo it is. On a sidenote, the nismo thermostat works on the sr and both of the ka motors. some descriptions say it works for the ka24de only, but it works on the ka24e as well.

Be sure to flush out your radiator really well. I bought about a couple bottles to flush out the system along with this radiator flush stuff (don't remember the name) and a couple more to fill up the radiator after i was finished.

1 bottle of water wetter is fine. i used half of it.

i would recomend to use a regular nissan thermostat with your set up. Most cars require some tunning to run the coldest nsmo thermostat. the engine stops being as efficient if it isnt within a certain temp threshold. Just because your setup is running colder, it doesnt mean its running more efficiently. Ive got an RB20, those motors are notorious for running hot as hell in a stock s13 chassis, and i dont even run a nismo thermostat. water wetter and distilled water works better than 50/50 mix. water alone works better thatn coolant mix. watter wetter mix brings temps down about 15 degrees F on average. Have fun peter.
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 07:18 PM   #633
626 FC3S
Zilvia Junkie

626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 626 FC3S
i hope i get a good check...if i do we will be slidin
Old 04-27-2008, 07:20 PM   #634
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackparade View Post
i would recomend to use a regular nissan thermostat with your set up. Most cars require some tunning to run the coldest nsmo thermostat. the engine stops being as efficient if it isnt within a certain temp threshold. Just because your setup is running colder, it doesnt mean its running more efficiently. Ive got an RB20, those motors are notorious for running hot as hell in a stock s13 chassis, and i dont even run a nismo thermostat. water wetter and distilled water works better than 50/50 mix. water alone works better thatn coolant mix. watter wetter mix brings temps down about 15 degrees F on average. Have fun peter.
Great info, I'll keep that in mind.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 09:26 PM   #635
Teddy
Post Whore!

Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Yo Jackson, why isn't my name on the list??
Old 04-27-2008, 09:48 PM   #636
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
because i told him i didnt want you to come anymore =)
Old 04-27-2008, 11:46 PM   #637
Teddy
Post Whore!

Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Why because I'm just too good of a drifter and you don't want me to put you all to shame??? Is that why?
Old 04-27-2008, 11:48 PM   #638
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
Why because I'm just too good of a drifter and you don't want me to put you all to shame??? Is that why?

you best be in with me man!
Old 04-27-2008, 11:50 PM   #639
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
Hahaha yeahhh n00b squad's gonna own!!!
kafanylovesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 12:00 AM   #640
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
im soo stoked

gotta get my diff
Old 04-28-2008, 12:01 AM   #641
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
pshhh... damn drifters. "if you're not out of control, you're not in control."

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 07:54 AM   #642
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

haha...yes...thats why teddy...you hit it right on the nose =)
Old 04-28-2008, 08:51 AM   #643
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kafanylovesme View Post
Hahaha yeahhh n00b squad's gonna own!!!
Hellsyeah!!!!!
Old 04-28-2008, 08:53 AM   #644
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
WOOOO!!! go teddy show mark how its done
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 09:06 AM   #645
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Someone sell me there spot for 5/10!
Old 04-28-2008, 09:28 AM   #646
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
lol i guess you can consider me the noob grip-er
Old 04-28-2008, 09:32 AM   #647
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
N00b pride !
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 10:20 AM   #648
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

you guys are obsurd! haha
fuck yea! carry on...
Old 04-28-2008, 12:31 PM   #649
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by k's_silvia2.0 View Post
Someone sell me there spot for 5/10!
I will sell it to you for the friendly price oooooof say, $500.00 U.S dollars.
No coupons or AAA discount. Thank You paypal to Iscrewugood@Yahoo.
Old 04-28-2008, 12:52 PM   #650
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
Cool

were gangsta like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackparade View Post
you guys are obsurd! haha
fuck yea! carry on...
Old 04-28-2008, 12:54 PM   #651
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
I will sell it to you for the friendly price oooooof say, $500.00 U.S dollars.
No coupons or AAA discount. Thank You paypal to Iscrewugood@Yahoo.
C'mon im serious my cars already to go again I haven't even unpacked it since Just drift. lolz!
Seriously if one of your guy's car fails ill take your spot paid for in cash!
Old 04-28-2008, 01:32 PM   #652
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
C'mon im serious my cars already to go again I haven't even unpacked it since Just drift. lolz!
Seriously if one of your guy's car fails ill take your spot paid for in cash!
Old 04-28-2008, 02:10 PM   #653
driftn_silvia
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
driftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
MAAARKKK!!! what the heck is wrong with your phone edgar and i tryin to call u???

oh and i heard u gonna get owned by TEDDY!!! ka power???
driftn_silvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 02:12 PM   #654
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
just a reminder, the advance tandem group for balcony is still open.
Old 04-28-2008, 02:26 PM   #655
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Am I considered Advanced or still a novice?

I want to run the advance tandem group.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 02:32 PM   #656
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
just a reminder, the advance tandem group for balcony is still open.
No cage !
Old 04-28-2008, 02:58 PM   #657
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
No cage !
You need to get one
Old 04-28-2008, 02:59 PM   #658
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

is teddy in for balcony???
he paid already
Old 04-28-2008, 07:18 PM   #659
kapowerhicomp1
Zilvia Member

kapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond reputekapowerhicomp1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
You need to get one
derek blue s2k and heney fc3s primer for Grip competition jackson , add in......................
kapowerhicomp1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 07:35 PM   #660
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Yea i know teddy says he's gonna school me in the expert/advanced tandem group. Im scared! yes peoples! i lost my freaking phone!!!!!!!! suspended my phone line till i get my new one from insurance. so i may need everyones number. or ill just tell you when it gets here so that everyone could text me with your name. cool.