Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2008, 08:39 PM   #6301
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
sounds like a plan
Old 03-04-2008, 09:50 PM   #6302
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Anyone have a driver side power window motor they want to bring thursday?
Old 03-04-2008, 11:01 PM   #6303
C. Senor
Post Whore!

C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
I'll be going. One last time for me. lol
so then i'll be going for one last time again. before i go back into hibernation for the warm months

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
It's worth the wait!
no its not.

Old 03-04-2008, 11:51 PM   #6304
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Senor View Post
no its not.
Alex, i've been waiting for your coupe to be done for how long...?

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Old 03-05-2008, 01:35 AM   #6305
C. Senor
Post Whore!

C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
^you shut your mouth. it probably wont be done for like another 6 months. maybe a little over exaggerated but something along those lines.

Old 03-05-2008, 10:56 AM   #6306
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
hey guys, i know i havent been out to this meet in a while, but you it's that time of year again for us to have our JER bbq and beer meet, those of you who went last time can vouch for how chill it was
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=180304

hope to see you guys there!
Old 03-05-2008, 12:06 PM   #6307
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
beer you say
Old 03-05-2008, 01:22 PM   #6308
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
yes, you should come out ernie, you owe me like 4 wed night irvine meets that you havent shown up to yet.

ahem.

hahaha

you can see the new hotness that is my car.

Old 03-05-2008, 02:28 PM   #6309
s13poop
Post Whore!

very nice

yeah i wanna see your car i haven't seen it since the frankenstine days
Old 03-05-2008, 02:33 PM   #6310
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

just got my wheels on yesterday:
Old 03-05-2008, 04:34 PM   #6311
s13poop
Post Whore!

where's the lip/concave :ghey:

nah jp looks good
Old 03-05-2008, 04:37 PM   #6312
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
its all about the face of the wheel sticking out PAST the lip...its convex!

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 03-06-2008, 03:03 AM   #6313
HAHAHA
Zilvia Member

HAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfection
holy shit its all ONE color!
Old 03-06-2008, 04:23 AM   #6314
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAHAHA View Post
holy shit its all ONE color!
Holly shit where have YOU been???
Old 03-06-2008, 10:47 AM   #6315
s13poop
Post Whore!

who's coming out tonight??

i'm down to roll out
Old 03-06-2008, 11:35 AM   #6316
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

i'll try to roll out, where's the new location again?

its not at lp anymore right?
Old 03-06-2008, 02:15 PM   #6317
s13poop
Post Whore!

it's on grand and valley in walnut

almost by dp just instead of exiting fullerton exit grand and make a right and the shopping center is the first major thing before the next light
Old 03-06-2008, 02:34 PM   #6318
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
I'll be thuuuurrr.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 03-06-2008, 03:53 PM   #6319
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
HEY FUCKERS. be there tonight. ill make an appearance.
Old 03-06-2008, 04:34 PM   #6320
s13poop
Post Whore!

homg clear way for jason

:ghey:

you better call me once you get there
Old 03-06-2008, 05:08 PM   #6321
sick_lazy_gray-s13
Leaky Injector

sick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to allsick_lazy_gray-s13 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to sick_lazy_gray-s13
I want to come down I have to go to a kings game. Yes have toooooooooo for a birthday.
Old 03-06-2008, 05:14 PM   #6322
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

more bbq news!
we will be raffling off dyno runs for 4 dollars each to help cover food and beer
the 4 dollar ticket will get you 2 pulls on the dyno if you are selected.

we will be selecting 5 winners from those who buy raffle tickets.
Old 03-06-2008, 05:31 PM   #6323
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
I'll be there tonight.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 03-06-2008, 06:10 PM   #6324
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleSexy180 View Post
HEY FUCKERS. be there tonight. ill make an appearance.
Could you possibly go by CG's place and grab my sweater?

I'd appreciate it alot. Alot alot. <3 lol
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 03-06-2008, 06:20 PM   #6325
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13poop View Post
homg clear way for jason

:ghey:

you better call me once you get there
its not like ull answer ur phone

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 03-06-2008, 07:55 PM   #6326
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

what time do you guys usually meet up?
Old 03-06-2008, 08:06 PM   #6327
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

We're there from about 9pm-11:30pm if not later.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 03-06-2008, 08:08 PM   #6328
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
My buddy and I will probably be there around 830
Old 03-06-2008, 11:14 PM   #6329
HAHAHA
Zilvia Member

HAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfectionHAHAHA is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
Holly shit where have YOU been???
School and work from 8am-7pm...so I've been too tired lately

But....I'll make it out next thursday when I get everything back on my car so it can run smooth again...hopefully.
Old 03-07-2008, 01:42 AM   #6330
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

ok, so i totally failed tonight, i fell asleep at 830 and didnt wake up till 1030.
Closed Thread