Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2010, 12:07 PM   #31
GoBabyGo

Trader Rating: (0)
GoBabyGo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by one clean 300z View Post
thats y im puting it in the shop ass .... and the price ses obo obo obo people cant read. thanks for the nice comments and the vid posts i was going to post them my self after all that 313 on 10 lbs with out the sport 500 turbos ...... this is a bomb ass car not a time bomb haha and when i get it outa the shop it will have well over 500 whp on 22lbs and will post a dyno sheet on your message board in 1990 this was a 40,000$ car and if you think a lil 240 will beat it ill meet you half way were ever you are dont get me wrong i love 240s but this car is bad

stunnaben all i see that you have ever had for sale is a lame ass stock 240 i had one of those when i was 16 hahahaha grow up

Sport 500 turbos were listed as on the car at the time of dyno (according to youtube) did you add these? confused.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2010, 12:12 PM   #32
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
Quote:
thats y im puting it in the shop ass .... and the price ses obo obo obo people cant read. thanks for the nice comments and the vid posts i was going to post them my self after all that 313 on 10 lbs this is a bomb ass car not a time bomb haha and when i get it outa the shop it will have well over 500 whp on 22lbs and will post a dyno sheet on your message board in 1990 this was a 40,000$ car

stunnaben all i see that you have ever had for sale is a lame ass stock 240 i had one of those when i was 16 hahahaha grow up
Before u start ragging on people with what car they have or had u should build a car not buy someones project anyone can do that and think their cool.

PS. its 2010 20 yrs later not 1990
Old 05-04-2010, 12:31 PM   #33
RotorRude

RotorRude is an unknown quantity at this point
Like to know what the shop says and see some new dyno sheets!

Free bump!
Old 05-04-2010, 01:14 PM   #34
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Bump for the cleanest TT Z32 I've seen in a long time.
Old 05-04-2010, 08:56 PM   #35
one clean 300z
Zilvia Junkie

one clean 300z is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll post up the dyno sheets when it gets outa the shop thank you for the free bumps haters

fro526 thank you. I love this car

I've built plenty of cars and trucks look at all my for sale stuff but when a car this nice comes across ur way. You pick it up !!
Old 05-06-2010, 06:35 PM   #36
thrasher324
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
thrasher324 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
lololol yo this guys a douche! no ones gonna want this for 13k lmao
Old 05-08-2010, 01:55 AM   #37
one clean 300z
Zilvia Junkie

I love people like this. The PRICE IS OBO I do not exspect to get that callng me a douche. This comeing from the guy that needs help buying a sr'd 240sx. " um guys can u please help me idk if I should or not. But I kina like this 240. is this price to much?? "

Thanks you all haters for free bumps
Old 05-08-2010, 01:55 PM   #38
breakout_z32

breakout_z32 is an unknown quantity at this point
Just thought I'd throw this into the mix: When the PO sold it, he was asking $10.5 obo. When it ran perfectly. He had it up for sale for a while, so I assume you got it for well under that.

It looks like you haven't added anything to the car (you copied Kevin's for sale ad on 300zxclub verbatim, save the price), and have now probably blown the motor (there's no way a "knocking noise" is just "lifter tick"). I highly doubt a new oil pump will fix this problem.

With Sport 500's, 500whp (on race gas) is pushing their limits (480whp on race gas is what they're rated at). I wouldn't expect them to last long running 22 psi.

I realize your asking price is obo, but, unless by some miracle the motor isn't toasted, I think the most this car is worth is $5k MAX, because it's essentially just a shell, and a blown motor with decent mods.

That's just my $.02. I'd love to see what the shop says about your "lifter tick"...
Old 05-08-2010, 05:03 PM   #39
one clean 300z
Zilvia Junkie

Since your so good at reading my add you would have noticed that the car has now been in the shop for.going on 3 days now Under going a full rebuild .......... ......
All. It has to do is reach 500. For me I don't need to daily it at 500. Or shit even 480 like you sed are u realy going to call some one out on 20 hp. My go ped has 20 hp haha

also. When keV was selling it it had some miles on. Now it's going to have a full rebuild hints the price

Last edited by one clean 300z; 05-08-2010 at 05:29 PM..
Old 05-08-2010, 09:54 PM   #40
breakout_z32

I can read better than you can type. Point out where it says it's "getting a full rebuild", please. All I see is "it's going into the shop". I assumed that was for the oil pump, since you think that's what it is.

That car would be hard-pressed to reach 500whp.

And "what's 20 whp"? Quite a bit. And more importantly, it's a matter of you providing accurate info on the car...

EDIT: I'm not here to rape and pillage your thread, I just thought that some people would like to know a little more on the car.
Old 05-08-2010, 10:35 PM   #41
Holloway
Leaky Injector

Holloway is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by breakout_z32 View Post
I can read better than you can type. Point out where it says it's "getting a full rebuild", please. All I see is "it's going into the shop". I assumed that was for the oil pump, since you think that's what it is.

That car would be hard-pressed to reach 500whp.

And "what's 20 whp"? Quite a bit. And more importantly, it's a matter of you providing accurate info on the car...

EDIT: I'm not here to rape and pillage your thread, I just thought that some people would like to know a little more on the car.

Actually, his first post says getting a "fresh rebuil"...it's been edited but it's said that for a few days now.

Second off, JWT Sport 500's are rated for 500 WHP. Why do you think they call them 500's haha.

"These larger Sport 500 Turbos flow more air and generate more boost than their stock counterpart. On manual trans-equipped 300ZXTT's, these units have 500HP potential at the wheels."

Just look it up.

Not trying to pick apart your post, I just thought that some people would like to know a little more on the car.
Old 05-08-2010, 11:54 PM   #42
one clean 300z
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holloway View Post
Actually, his first post says getting a "fresh rebuil"...it's been edited but it's said that for a few days now.

Second off, JWT Sport 500's are rated for 500 WHP. Why do you think they call them 500's haha.

"These larger Sport 500 Turbos flow more air and generate more boost than their stock counterpart. On manual trans-equipped 300ZXTT's, these units have 500HP potential at the wheels."

Just look it up.

Not trying to pick apart your post, I just thought that some people would like to know a little more on the car.

Thank you. .... And I can't type on my iphone that well. I don't own a comp. But all in all the car is in the shop geting a fresh rebuild will come out with or close too 500 whp. I will. Post up dyno sheets Thanks to all with nice comments this is a amazing car
Old 05-09-2010, 06:33 AM   #43
breakout_z32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holloway View Post

Just look it up.

Oops, didn't think to read back over the original ad. I stand corrected. I retract my previous statement.

I agree that Sport 500's CAN hit 500whp, hence the name, and I said that originally. I was stating that they wouldn't last long pushing the 22psi through them required to make that kind of power.

I suppose I worded it wrong when I said they were "rated" at 480whp. That's the power level that most people (Z1Motorsports included) agree is the top end of "safe" power for those turbos.

With the rebuild, this will be an awesome car. $13k is steep, but the OP knows this, as he's already stressed the "obo" part of his asking price. I was working under the assumption that the motor was blown, and that the OP was trying to pawn it off on people, claiming "a new oil pump will fix everything".

When the car comes out with a successful rebuild, it would be a great buy in the $9-10k range.
Old 05-09-2010, 11:37 AM   #44
one clean 300z
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Oops, didn't think to read back over the original ad. I stand corrected. I retract my previous statement.

I agree that Sport 500's CAN hit 500whp, hence the name, and I said that originally. I was stating that they wouldn't last long pushing the 22psi through them required to make that kind of power.

I suppose I worded it wrong when I said they were "rated" at 480whp. That's the power level that most people (Z1Motorsports included) agree is the top end of "safe" power for those turbos.

With the rebuild, this will be an awesome car. $13k is steep, but the OP knows this, as he's already stressed the "obo" part of his asking price. I was working under the assumption that the motor was blown, and that the OP was trying to pawn it off on people, claiming "a new oil pump will fix everything".

When the car comes out with a successful rebuild, it would be a great buy in the $9-10k range.

It was for sale for 10.5. I think with a fresh. Rebuild it's worth. A Lil. More. It was due for the 70k mile stuff when keV was tryn to sell it. I'm puting about 4k back in to it 13k is high. I agree that's y I stressed the OBO. I used to sell cars for Nissan in wilmigton. So. I know you start high. It can come down. That's how the game works.
Old 05-10-2010, 10:49 PM   #45
my z32tt
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
my z32tt is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I cant wait to see the 500whp+ dyno sheet. I think you are dreaming. Your turbos can only produce about 480whp with a tune and race fuel.
Old 05-11-2010, 05:42 PM   #46
drowzydrifter

drowzydrifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
What is so grown up about a 300zx???, dont get me wrong I like them, but really....because they are inline 6? so im guessing v12 are for senior citizens???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doeboi365 View Post
twin turbos are better then your stock ka in ur 240 lol
Pls dont compare 6 cylinder 3.0 TT engines to a KA N/A...... Y would you? I mean if you think about it the VG is not any better then that KA if you look at thieir size, weight, power output ratio. common...digging the hell out of the exterior though.
Old 05-11-2010, 06:08 PM   #47
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
reminds me of my old twin turbo, good luck with sale. My car made 336whp and 368wtq @ 12psi. similar mods as yours.

Review Thread
Old 05-12-2010, 01:04 PM   #48
conwest
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
conwest is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
saw this for sale for WAY cheap before......13k you're trying to rip people off. Lmk if you sell it for what you got it for.
Old 05-12-2010, 09:35 PM   #49
metzger
Leaky Injector

metzger is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
That's the way I took it also when I read it. I'll be interested to see how it turns out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowzydrifter View Post
What is so grown up about a 300zx???, dont get me wrong I like them, but really....because they are inline 6? so im guessing v12 are for senior citizens???

Pls dont compare 6 cylinder 3.0 TT engines to a KA N/A...... Y would you? I mean if you think about it the VG is not any better then that KA if you look at thieir size, weight, power output ratio. common...digging the hell out of the exterior though.
It has more to do with the owners of them generally knowing a little more of what they're talking about. Like knowing the difference between an I6 and V6, for instance.

Seriously though, grown up probably isn't the choice term, but the owners are generally a little more skilled at working on cars than your typical 240 owner. It's kind of a complicated motor to work on and takes a lot of time, patience and money.... things that often come with being "grown up".

Let's face it, these cars were on the level of Corvette's back when they were new.
Old 05-12-2010, 09:55 PM   #50
one clean 300z
Zilvia Junkie

old dyno sheet from the old owner keV low boost will post new ones when car is done

Grow up was just a nice way of sayn. Fuck off sorry there's no point of picking fights on a fourm. The car is bad ass enuf sed. I'm not hateng on ka's I like sr's and rb's better was just saying some one with a stock car and nothening. More shouldn't be downing some ones f/s ad.
Old 05-18-2010, 02:07 AM   #51
DRiddick82

DRiddick82 is an unknown quantity at this point
Proove that the car is rebuilt completely and that it needs no work, and then maybe you may get close to 10,000 for the entire car. The fact of the matter that it will have a "built motor" dosent mean that the tranny, the differentials, the suspension, or anything else cant go wrong with your car. Its one thing to do the motor and leave the rest for the next owner to do, but I wouldnt want to do ANY work to a car that I would have to pay 10,000 dollars for ANY CAR.... Good Luck
Old 05-18-2010, 11:23 AM   #52
metzger
Leaky Injector

metzger is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRiddick82 View Post
Proove that the car is rebuilt completely and that it needs no work, and then maybe you may get close to 10,000 for the entire car. The fact of the matter that it will have a "built motor" dosent mean that the tranny, the differentials, the suspension, or anything else cant go wrong with your car. Its one thing to do the motor and leave the rest for the next owner to do, but I wouldnt want to do ANY work to a car that I would have to pay 10,000 dollars for ANY CAR.... Good Luck
That doesn't even make sense. You're saying that you would never pay $10,000 for ANY car that needed ANY work. Get outside of the ricer world and you might change your mind.
Old 06-10-2010, 10:56 AM   #53
one clean 300z
Zilvia Junkie

Bump to the top.
Old 06-10-2010, 12:40 PM   #54
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
"If I fixed it, I'd keep it." Those are usually bad, bad words.
Old 06-10-2010, 01:59 PM   #55
one clean 300z
Zilvia Junkie

Y means I like the car just don't wana go through with fixing it plus it's in the shop now
Old 06-10-2010, 02:22 PM   #56
240sxfamily
BANNED

Trader Rating: (2)
240sxfamily is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
everythings good except for the 4 wheel steering.
Old 06-11-2010, 02:24 PM   #57
one clean 300z
Zilvia Junkie

What u don't like that haha ?
Old 06-11-2010, 03:56 PM   #58
stunnaben
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
stunnaben is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
To the op, just because i'm selling a stock 240 doesn't mean i don't know anything about cars. I'm starting to question your intelligence.... Your grammar and spelling are horrendous. I'm willing to bet you've never graced the doors of a college anywhere and probably rarely graced the doors of whatever high school you went to. Now look dude, I never bashed on your thread until now and I feel I was properly provoked. I don't believe this car EVER made 500 hp on the turbo setup you have. I really don't. Now if it will, lets see the dyno sheet. As for that 417hp run, i'm sure it wasn't "high" boost but I highly doubt that setup is gonna squeeze out another 83hp..... Now, like anyone who would be interested in buying this car would ask, show us a dyno sheet to prove that this car will make 500hp like the claims state. I don't think it will so I want to be proven wrong.
Old 06-11-2010, 05:08 PM   #59
one clean 300z
Zilvia Junkie

Will do never sed that it made 500 only that it will thanks for the bump.
Old 06-11-2010, 05:09 PM   #60
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
If anyone had any research on the turbos, they're capable of 600 RWHP. Just saying. THAT setup wouldn't touch those numbers, but it's possible. I figured the owner would know that.
Closed Thread