Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-26-2008, 02:27 PM   #31
Volchok
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
Volchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Volchok
OK jsut orderd the Blitz SBC i-Color Spec S

I am excited! Now I just need to get the car from AZ, its at Full Race Forrest is putting in a cage.

thanks again all. see you on the track!
Volchok is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2008, 02:43 PM   #32
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volchok View Post
cause i got a good deal on the 850's and the enthalpy tuned ecu, which was tuned for the 850's, 800 for the two and also in he future when i build the motor and replace the head gasket with a metal one i can add a 2871R without having to replace the injectors\
Lol T28 @ 20psi on a stock head gasket? $800 is a good deal for a tuned ECU and a set of injectors?

Wowowowowowow.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 03:07 PM   #33
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
/\ /\ LOL

Profec for me

B spec I
or
Type S

Spec II's are 'aight' but I like the caveman knob style ones. Set it and forget it boost control, for me.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 04:48 PM   #34
!nSaNe Dr!fTeR
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
!nSaNe Dr!fTeR has a spectacular aura about!nSaNe Dr!fTeR has a spectacular aura about!nSaNe Dr!fTeR has a spectacular aura about!nSaNe Dr!fTeR has a spectacular aura about!nSaNe Dr!fTeR has a spectacular aura about!nSaNe Dr!fTeR has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
if anyone is interested, i got a blitz sbc-id III spec r for sale $350 shipped. used but still in great condition. I'm looking to get an apexi avcr.
!nSaNe Dr!fTeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 05:37 PM   #35
Volchok
Zilvia Junkie

Volchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Lol T28 @ 20psi on a stock head gasket? $800 is a good deal for a tuned ECU and a set of injectors?

Wowowowowowow.
^^^
I am going to be running max 15 psi, not sure where you got that from...not any of my posts

and yeah $400 for a $500 Enthalpy tuned ECU and $400 for BNIB $475 sard 850's is a good deal to me. Mainly I didn't have to wait for the ECU to be sent out and come back cause I needed a running car for an event.

so I saved $175 off of retail that was good with me, and no shipping or tax. Plus it was a friend who needed the money.

but hey you probably know better LOL
Old 12-26-2008, 07:54 PM   #36
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
^^^
I am going to be running max 15 psi, not sure where you got that from...not any of my posts
Yeah I was wondering how the fuck a t28 would even handle 20psi... The efficiency of that turbo is like nilch past 16psi isn't it? Cant remember.

850's for a t28 though is overkill, assuming you already have a fpr and an upgraded fuel pump to handle all of that mess.
Old 12-26-2008, 08:08 PM   #37
Volchok
Zilvia Junkie

yeah i totally agree don't know where gsxrjordan got 20 psi from, maybe some other thread...lol. I do have a fpr and upgraded pump. I would have gone with 550 if not for all of the reasons I stated like three times earlier in the thread. Obviously it cant hurt and there will be no need to change them later on when the motor is built and I get a bigger turbo.

this thread was about boost controllers not my injectors but hey i do appreciate the POSITIVE feedback

happy holidays...

the SBC i-color is on its way all is good
Old 12-26-2008, 08:14 PM   #38
S13Sr20detSilvia
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
S13Sr20detSilvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Fuck go old school greddy e01 best boost controller ever made!

Quote:
Hey everyone, I am just looking for some experienced members opinions on the best boost controller for the sr20 with a T28. I am installing a new T28, 850 cc injectors, z32 maf, greddy intake and an enthalpy tuned ECU. Currently my t25 has an adjustable actuator so I have yet to purchase a boost controller. I am having a hard time deciding on which one to get.

Blitz:
SBC i-Color Spec R
obviously the highest priced one so I am trying justify the expense.
SBC i-Color Spec S
seems like the best choice and I like the ability to add performance monitors i.e A/F and temp/pressure.

SBC i-D III Spec R & SBC i-D III Spec S
better price but am I sacrificing anything?

HKS EVC IV & APEX'i Super AVCR
look good but for the same price the Blitz seems to offer more.

I really only want opionos of those who have used any of the above or have first ahnd knowledge of their boost controller of preference.

Thanks in advance to the wonderfuly helpful zilvia community.
S13Sr20detSilvia is offline   Reply With Quote