Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 11-29-2006, 03:12 PM   #541
Ser1N

Trader Rating: (0)
Ser1N is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hey whats up, my name is vic i am from san diego i just got myself a project 240 (1991 fastback SE)
238K miles everything still works runs pretty ok and looks great =)

My other car is a 1998 civic hatchback.
Ser1N is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2006, 01:37 AM   #542
ka24kingmannyd
Leaky Injector

ka24kingmannyd is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to ka24kingmannyd
hey everyone im manuel....i kinda know alot of people in the bussnes...i know gene jasper for jasper performance....but any ways i have a 1993 240sx coupe and i bearly replaced the clutch cause it was slippin and so i did and i got this problem where i get no pressure...i replaced the cmc and the slave cylaniod and nothing no pressure....ive bleed it so many times and nothing...can anyone help me??
oh an di feel kinda embarassed about asking this but i dont know how to post stuff like i didnt know how to post my porblem so other poeple can help me out if anyone knows send me a message saying how...thanks guys
ka24kingmannyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 12:22 PM   #543
drift_limo
Zilvia Junkie

drift_limo is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to drift_limo
hey whats up....name is jose got a 91 coupe SE ..thats pretty much it just lookin on the forum for info and stuff
drift_limo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 04:09 AM   #544
mojoekai

mojoekai is an unknown quantity at this point
New

Hey guys just wanted to say i'm new here!
I'm live in japan but in afghanistan right now!
1994 180sx SR20DET redtop FMIC,GTIR Turbine, Manifold and of course Exhaust and i love to drift!!
Old 12-05-2006, 05:13 PM   #545
origin_s135
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
origin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
hello, i'm robin. got nothing else to say about myself. just here to get info on the new stuff, and anything that relates to 240's and such.
origin_s135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 11:45 PM   #546
sr20boostn20
Zilvia Junkie

sr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of lightsr20boostn20 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to sr20boostn20
New from NY

whats up everybody, my names jared, im from new york. Im currently drivin a 89 240sx with a fully built sr20det. Im new to this forum but im not new to the 240/sr20 scene. i hope to learn a little and contribute in the process/
sr20boostn20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 02:38 PM   #547
reggie1979

reggie1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello

Hello, my name is Reggie, I live in North Texas. I own a 1993 se 5spd bought 2 years ago for 1200. Had 186k. No mods in the last 2 years. 2007 it should see quite a bit of change. I've been lurking for a while, gonna finally start my mods.
reggie1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 11:55 PM   #548
victoria240vert

victoria240vert has a little shameless behavior in the past
Send a message via AIM to victoria240vert
Hello everyone!!! My name is Victoria. my first car and dream car is my 1994Nissan 240sx Vert. I have wonderful plans for this beast i'll go into more detail later...through Zilvia, i'm looking forward to learn more about my car, to work on my car, and to DRIFT my car. She deserves to be beat sometimes I work at Nissan so holla if you need anything. GOOD FEELING.
victoria240vert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 10:45 AM   #549
samvia
Leaky Injector

samvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of light
Hey, I'm Sam, and I'm a professional haggis hunter from Glasgow in Scotland. Had an '89 RS13 hatch I used for drifting for 2 years til it died of rot, now driving a silly looking onevia...(yeah I know you guys got them as coupes over there, we never got the coupe body here though) Was a totally stock non-turbo auto when I got it, now manual and CA18DET powered and getting its ass kicked as soon as the new engine is run in
samvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 10:50 AM   #550
ragenasian2
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
ragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Ragenasian

My name is Jason, I am currently living in Germany working with the US Military and drive a 200sx S13 which come stock with the CA18DET motor and are LHD. This will be number 3 for me. Not too many mods Cusco coilovers, Greddy Turbo timer, FMIC, BLitz BOV, BLITZ access ECU, APexi Power Intake, 3 inch exhaust, 3" downpipe, no cat, 17 enkei front, 18 enkie rear, also have a set of 16x8 kakimotors, and a set of 16 inch stock Nissan Meshies that came on my first S13.
ragenasian2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 06:19 AM   #551
Felon_Monk

Felon_Monk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Felon_Monk
Hello all.. Im another new guy here. Another guy from Japan and another guy with a nissan. I found this site because of BJORKLUV and i think Ryan is on here also. I didnt come here for a long time because the site loaded so slow for me.. but now it seems right, anyway... I drive a Silvia s14 zenki. In the last year i have swapped out the Apexi hybrid intercooler for a Greddy S14, Replaced all the intercooler piping and replaced that crappy HKS SSQBOV for a Greddy type RS, Took the Mines Racing ECU out for a Power FC with commander, finally got my z32 maf to work(within the last 3 months after going thru 4 mafs(i know im behind the times.. but screw it.) took the 550's out and put in some 850cc injectors with a tomei fuel rail(last week), Put a custom Garrett turbo which is basically a Tomei 8446(46 trim TO4E compressor wheel and the same exhaust wheel as the HKS 2835 (the compressor wheel is actually a little larger than the 2835). The exhaust housing is an a/r .86).. umm, i did a lot more but you get the point.. im trying to constantly do upgrades to my car. I have a greddy exhaust manifold with Type R Wastegate sitting in my computer room just waiting for me to grab up a TD06.. which i will in feb sometime. Anyway, im telling you guys all this not to actually show what i have(i never really sat down and made a list) but so you can see i do have good intentions with my car. I try to do all my work myself but somethings i either dont want to do, or chose not to do, such as the Clutch change when i went from a SS to a OS twin plate. I didnt have the time to work on it (i went to mainland for vacation with the family) or the money to buy a new one if i screwed something up. Im in the USAF stationed out here in Oki. I have found a new love for my car in the last few weeks so hopefully things will go well with it.. I kno i cant post pics so here are some links to the car
http://www.urbanreject.com/pics/mycar1.jpg
http://www.urbanreject.com/pics/mycar2.jpg
I know my rims arent ass cool as those deep equips you guys were arguing about, but If i can afford new rims, i can afford a bigger turbo(and its accouterments)so i guess ill stick to my ugly volk rims.
Old 12-13-2006, 06:22 AM   #552
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
you still got the 550s? i need em homie lol

WELCOME monk

adn those rims are pimp BTW
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 06:23 AM   #553
kuramaya
Nissanaholic!

kuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felon_Monk
Hello all.. Im another new guy here. Another guy from Japan and another guy with a nissan. I found this site because of BJORKLUV and i think Ryan is on here also. I didnt come here for a long time because the site loaded so slow for me.. but now it seems right, anyway... I drive a Silvia s14 zenki. In the last year i have swapped out the Apexi hybrid intercooler for a Greddy S14, Replaced all the intercooler piping and replaced that crappy HKS SSQBOV for a Greddy type RS, Took the Mines Racing ECU out for a Power FC with commander, finally got my z32 maf to work(within the last 3 months after going thru 4 mafs(i know im behind the times.. but screw it.) took the 550's out and put in some 850cc injectors with a tomei fuel rail(last week), Put a custom Garrett turbo which is basically a Tomei 8446(46 trim TO4E compressor wheel and the same exhaust wheel as the HKS 2835 (the compressor wheel is actually a little larger than the 2835). The exhaust housing is an a/r .86).. umm, i did a lot more but you get the point.. im trying to constantly do upgrades to my car. I have a greddy exhaust manifold with Type R Wastegate sitting in my computer room just waiting for me to grab up a TD06.. which i will in feb sometime. Anyway, im telling you guys all this not to actually show what i have(i never really sat down and made a list) but so you can see i do have good intentions with my car. I try to do all my work myself but somethings i either dont want to do, or chose not to do, such as the Clutch change when i went from a SS to a OS twin plate. I didnt have the time to work on it (i went to mainland for vacation with the family) or the money to buy a new one if i screwed something up. Im in the USAF stationed out here in Oki. I have found a new love for my car in the last few weeks so hopefully things will go well with it.. I kno i cant post pics so here are some links to the car
http://www.urbanreject.com/pics/mycar1.jpg
http://www.urbanreject.com/pics/mycar2.jpg
I know my rims arent ass cool as those deep equips you guys were arguing about, but If i can afford new rims, i can afford a bigger turbo(and its accouterments)so i guess ill stick to my ugly volk rims.

Zilvians let it be known, this is my brother from another mother...
damn my dad was a pimp
For Real Alex is good people..welcome brother!
late
Daryl
Old 12-13-2006, 12:25 PM   #554
harlockssx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (19)
harlockssx will become famous soon enoughharlockssx will become famous soon enoughharlockssx will become famous soon enoughharlockssx will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Hi everyone! I'm formerly one of this Okinawan crew as well, recently relocated to New Mexico (sucks!). I'm in the process of rebuilding my old 180sx out of this POS 240SX I picked up here...the going it slow, but it will eventually be finished!

Last edited by harlockssx; 12-13-2006 at 05:11 PM..
harlockssx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 04:42 PM   #555
inertiadrft
Zilvia Junkie

Location: Straight Repp'n the FIVE-SIX-TWO and now The NINE-5-ONE
Trader Rating: (15)
inertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to inertiadrft
hello everybody, I wanted to introduce myself to yall!! just started posting but I have been checking out the site for some time now, im new here but not new to the game, anyways, im eddie, I live in the LA area and I own a 1990 240sx, anyways I just wanted to say hello.....peace!!
inertiadrft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 04:57 PM   #556
180sxsun

180sxsun is a well-known jackass
sup im v, i own a s13 (180sx-body) with minor mods to the engine and aesthetics, all suspension done w/ 15x8 wheels on falkens(stretched), im all into the grip driving thing, some drifting, still working hard on the motor most likely go KA-T, and dumpin it down sum more!
180sxsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 06:08 PM   #557
PKaBooo69

PKaBooo69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Sup?

Name is Dan. Benn lurking here for a while (Im a ZY bubba) so I figured I'd finally introduce myself. Im in Japan, and drive a kouki 14. Been in Japan for 6 years and will be headin home in 2008 with everything from my car. I'll post up pics n a mod list when i get home tonight.
PKaBooo69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 05:54 PM   #558
ejkisela
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
ejkisela has a spectacular aura aboutejkisela has a spectacular aura aboutejkisela has a spectacular aura aboutejkisela has a spectacular aura aboutejkisela has a spectacular aura aboutejkisela has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Hi all. I am Eric from Okinawa. I am half Okinawan half American. My Dad like rotaries and had a new (1975) Mazda RX-3. So it's safe to say I have been fooling with cars for a little bit. Personally, I am modifying my 35th car, a 1991 Nissan 180SX. I also have another play toy, a 1985 Toyota Levin (pics are up here somewhere courtesy of Dizzel (Bjrokluv).

I grew up here and California with a breif stint in Dallas and Florida. I like to drive, it really doesn't matter if it is touge (mountain passes), drift or drag. I just like to drive period. Hopefully I can add a little to the site.
ejkisela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 08:32 PM   #559
Arther3

Arther3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Black s13 coupe with ca18det in starkville, MS
Arther3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 08:48 PM   #560
gnomes

gnomes is an unknown quantity at this point
hey, im tony. im on my second 240 only because a 16 year old girl had to clip my passenger side rear fender while i was going 50mph. ya sent me into a wall and totaled it . that was last spring/summer. so now ive got another of the same car 1992 coup. its stock for now other than new brakes wich is just fresh oem rotors and axxis xgb pads. im gonna be doing plenty of touge and auto-x with a drift day here and there.
gnomes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 05:02 AM   #561
s13silvia03
Zilvia Addict

Location: PA.....I always thought that dogs...umm...layed eggs, and I learned something today
s13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to s13silvia03
Hello, all new guys!
Old 12-16-2006, 12:05 AM   #562
pignose4life
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
pignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to pignose4life
hello just got reffered to this site by a friend. ive had my 89 240sx for about a year and a half now and now that my ka is starting to give out it gives me a chance to swap my engine, going for a ca18det =]
pignose4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 12:46 PM   #563
bean

bean is an unknown quantity at this point
I dont have a 240, but im going to get one as soon as i can save up the cash. All my friends have Nissans and they said this was the best place to get info

i already got a veilslide body kit and Greddy BOV from a friend. I cant wait...
bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 01:14 PM   #564
StackBundles

StackBundles is an unknown quantity at this point
Sup peoples, new to forums i have a 93 hatch SE, stock for now... but getting alot of info from this site, so will be modifying as time goes on... oh by the way im in Connecticut
StackBundles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 08:55 AM   #565
hc4drifter

hc4drifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to hc4drifter
What is up folks? I am HC4Drifter and I finally activated my account today! I drive a 1995 Nissan 240sx (non-se) and I have the following mods:
JWT Intake
Tein S-Tech Springs
Magnaflow Exhaust
Nismo Shifter
Stillen Front Strut Tower Bar
17" Wheels w/ Kumho Ecstas
Brembo Brake Rotors
and one Happy Driver
more mods are one the way and I hope that you guys will be there with me when my masterpiece is finished!
My aim is: hc4drifter
and My e-mail is: [email protected]
Old 12-18-2006, 09:04 AM   #566
Eric240sx1990
Leaky Injector

Eric240sx1990 is an unknown quantity at this point
well im not really "new" to the forum, but I decided to do one too since you guys probably dont know me....

My names Eric and I live in the lone star state. MY daily driver is a Focus SVT and my s13 project is coming along nicely. Im just rebuilding the KAE and am going turbo once I have the parts rounded up. Im 22, not currently going to school, but will be for the springmester.

Im not going to list my mods, because my car isnt even running yet..

Other than that, I like to do uphill/downhill runs not only in my fuckus but ive driven friends cars.

Ive been out to cali a few times, hit up the scene. Mostly in Pasedena, LA and San diego.

peace

2002 F.o.r.d. Focus SVT All-Weather package, Steeda STS, Cool flow, borla catback, 3" ss dowmpipe, H&R cup kit, Front upper and rear upper Focus sport strutbars Focussport 9 mm wires, Denso iridium plugs,
Eric240sx1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 11:09 PM   #567
UfoZ8myCow
Zilvia FREAK!

UfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond repute
I am UfoZ.

I drive a 93 S13 coupe as my daily. Rims/suspension and a front lip are pretty much the extent of everything planned for it.

My money pit is a 94 Toyota (Im sorry) Scepter coupe with a 3SGTE transplant, link in my sig.

I live in SoCal.

The end.
Old 12-22-2006, 05:33 PM   #568
gatorade

gatorade is an unknown quantity at this point
umm im new..i totally forgot about this place so im back as of now...

looking into a full on S14 project
gatorade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 07:15 PM   #569
ssublime1

ssublime1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi, my name is Etchiero Sukebeshizuko . I am from the Japan. Likes are the oki opai and, a-no, tighto manko. My not likes are ahhh, chinpo inna da mans oshiri and 4x4 drifto kuruma. Thank you and have nice day. Banzai Kancho!!
ssublime1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 07:56 PM   #570
kuramaya
Nissanaholic!

kuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssublime1
Hi, my name is Etchiero Sukebeshizuko . I am from the Japan. Likes are the oki opai and, a-no, tighto manko. My not likes are ahhh, chinpo inna da mans oshiri and 4x4 drifto kuruma. Thank you and have nice day. Banzai Kancho!!
Another one of my Crew is in the House...
ZY