Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-06-2009, 08:03 PM   #5611
bruceguy
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
bruceguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
Dear god, DON'T put 16x8 +0 sportmax on that.

Shit will look terrible. ESPECIALLY with 50mm rears.

Get something bigger.

sorry crimson rocket, but im gonna do it.

its not like i thought about other wheels, beside this car is stayin 4lug.

i need lip son!
rules:

bruceguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2009, 08:45 PM   #5612
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Seriously. With the money you'll spend for the overfenders you could put towards some gangsta on a budget used wheels. For example:

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 09:57 PM   #5613
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
been fiberglass choppin

compared to

I <3 fiberglass
cleaned up the front fender gaps
cut out and replaced warped area

currently

ripped the spoiler off for now, cut some of it up i need to reconstruct it, more than likely it wont be done in time of paint.
shall have her prepped and painted in a few weeks

I like to consider it as one of the more extreme daily driven comfortable FCs out there in a sea of lame beat up poor owner FCs lol
Old 04-06-2009, 10:09 PM   #5614
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceguy View Post
hey z33dori, those wheels are sportmax 002? what size? and what size tires u runin on?

just askin cuz im pickin up some sportmax 002, 16x8 0-offset. some one said i should roll fenders, but it seems like that wasnt needed on your ride.

i have 50mm overfenders in the rear, so im not worried about that(if anything i could use spacers!), but the front fenders is what im concerned about.(stock chuki front end)

thankyou good sir, love your car and the stance.

rules:

just rolled and did a very slight pull on all four corners.... i could have made it better with a lil more low and some neggy camber up front. oh well

rules:
Old 04-06-2009, 10:32 PM   #5615
Kuzumi
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Kuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kuzumi Send a message via Yahoo to Kuzumi
as none of you could tell, he already has the over fenders on. maybe a previous owner thing. i say find some good 4/5 lug wheels in good offset and size that are bigger than the ones you are opting for. look at diamond racing wheels or some nice low offset 15 inch wheels (longchamps, mesh ect)

rules
Kuzumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 10:37 PM   #5616
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
^he should just save the money he would spend on sportmax, go back to stock wheels *nothing wrong with stockers*, and save money for 5lug swap than wheels.. 5lug swap w/stock s14 wheels is sexier than s13 w/cheapo wheels

Old 04-06-2009, 10:44 PM   #5617
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
well shit if he already has them

then he should just grab the sportmax and stack some spacers

rules:
not gonna lie i miss them
Old 04-07-2009, 02:29 AM   #5618
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by vespaman View Post
wheels and tires spec pleaseeeee.....

and

my new stuff
the rear wheels are 18x10 +18 w/ a 5mm spacer so i guess its +13. rear tires are 235/40R18. the fenders have been rolled and pulled specifically to fit these wheels.

the front wheels are 18x9 +20. front tires are 225/40R18

rules:
Mister.E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 03:19 AM   #5619
kuramaya
Nissanaholic!

kuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfection
Well after work I grabbed Yamato and we headed up to Taki's. I didnt see the car which was good since I knew it was in the booth. I asked if I could check it out and at firste he wondered if I could wait till saturday since today was the first coat (2 more to go, then detailing) he wanted me to be suprised and see it finished instead...I told him I understand that it is still in progress..Here are the pics. Yamato was more excited than I was :dancingb:

Old 04-07-2009, 07:32 AM   #5620
truck boy

Trader Rating: (0)
truck boy is just really nicetruck boy is just really nicetruck boy is just really nicetruck boy is just really nicetruck boy is just really nicetruck boy is just really nicetruck boy is just really nicetruck boy is just really nicetruck boy is just really nicetruck boy is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to truck boy
Gotta fab up my bumper support, i hate saggy aero!!!
Old 04-07-2009, 08:43 AM   #5621
el_maluco

el_maluco is an unknown quantity at this point
my car

el_maluco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 08:51 AM   #5622
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14wannab View Post
as none of you could tell, he already has the over fenders on. maybe a previous owner thing. i say find some good 4/5 lug wheels in good offset and size that are bigger than the ones you are opting for. look at diamond racing wheels or some nice low offset 15 inch wheels (longchamps, mesh ect)
I could tell(it's pretty obvious and I'm not stupid).

Just saying, 15's look terrible with overfenders on.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 12:23 PM   #5623
Rude-Boy

Rude-Boy is an unknown quantity at this point

508.4kw = 681hp

Last edited by ThatGuy; 04-07-2009 at 12:44 PM.. Reason: No need for an individual post for each picture!
Rude-Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 01:23 PM   #5624
240sxdriftin
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (25)
240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
got the car out of the garage today for the first time in around 5 months haha, still awaiting my front 30mm over fenders, hopefully be here this weekend

Last edited by 240sxdriftin; 04-07-2009 at 11:58 PM..
240sxdriftin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 06:50 PM   #5625
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Bored + nice weather outside = nice pics.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 07:23 PM   #5626
n240sxfnatic
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
n240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond reputen240sxfnatic has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
CR, Ur car is so clean

n240sxfnatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 10:29 PM   #5627
civilized_drifter
Zilvia Junkie

civilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to civilized_drifter

Old 04-09-2009, 09:21 AM   #5628
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
TON-UP!!

Old 04-09-2009, 09:26 AM   #5629
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
[QUOTE=bruceguy;2735178]sorry crimson rocket, but im gonna do it.

its not like i thought about other wheels, beside this car is stayin 4lug.

i need lip son!
rules:

QUOTE]

Yeah dude, it also looks like you forgot to cut your original fenders before you put on your overfenders, so those are doing you ZERO good. Do it right or don't do it at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E Double View Post
the rear wheels are 18x10 +18 w/ a 5mm spacer so i guess its +13. rear tires are 235/40R18. the fenders have been rolled and pulled specifically to fit these wheels.

the front wheels are 18x9 +20. front tires are 225/40R18

rules:

Post more pics man, your car is fresh!

Traded the coupe for this (it's not as clean as it looks):

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 12:39 PM   #5630
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
getting there...

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 12:56 PM   #5631
sultan
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
sultan will become famous soon enoughsultan will become famous soon enoughsultan will become famous soon enoughsultan will become famous soon enoughsultan will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
this thing is such a travesty

hopefully the new coils come soon
Old 04-09-2009, 06:43 PM   #5632
BLKS13
Zilvia Member

BLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really nice
My 180 wannabee

BLKS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 06:44 PM   #5633
HokkaidoJDM

HokkaidoJDM is an unknown quantity at this point

My sad, depressingly stock Zenki... no cash = no mods, hopefully I'll have a few things on it by August/September.
HokkaidoJDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 08:02 PM   #5634
Jonnie Fraz
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (29)
Jonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfectionJonnie Fraz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jonnie Fraz
So yes I do have a S13...yes I do bring it out sometimes...Here is proof.

Stealth-Custom-Fab.com
Jonnie Fraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 12:23 PM   #5635
Trap Star
Zilvia Junkie

Trap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Trap Star
Goodbye KA.

Hello sr.
Old 04-10-2009, 02:44 PM   #5636
RPS13Dorifto
Leaky Injector

RPS13Dorifto is a jewel in the roughRPS13Dorifto is a jewel in the roughRPS13Dorifto is a jewel in the roughRPS13Dorifto is a jewel in the roughRPS13Dorifto is a jewel in the roughRPS13Dorifto is a jewel in the roughRPS13Dorifto is a jewel in the roughRPS13Dorifto is a jewel in the rough
RPS13Dorifto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 04:01 PM   #5637
Pattycakes

Pattycakes is an unknown quantity at this point

My love ^_^ Not running completely yet, but will be soon.
Pattycakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 06:16 PM   #5638
luckky

luckky is an unknown quantity at this point
Well finished the 5 bolt, and fit the rims, fenders and bumpers. Got to go a bit lower and prep for paint!

Old 04-10-2009, 06:30 PM   #5639
DaPCWiz
Zilvia Addict

DaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DaPCWiz Send a message via MSN to DaPCWiz Send a message via Yahoo to DaPCWiz
a few pics from today

http://blog.dapcwiz.com
DaPCWiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 07:34 PM   #5640
Z33dori
Post Whore!