Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 09-12-2007, 09:44 AM   #4591
d0ugch0i
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
d0ugch0i is not welcome here anymored0ugch0i is not welcome here anymored0ugch0i is not welcome here anymored0ugch0i is not welcome here anymored0ugch0i is not welcome here anymored0ugch0i is not welcome here anymored0ugch0i is not welcome here anymored0ugch0i is not welcome here anymored0ugch0i is not welcome here anymored0ugch0i is not welcome here anymored0ugch0i is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
hahaha my bad i meant today
d0ugch0i is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-2007, 10:35 AM   #4592
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve shadows View Post
why are you repping for JER btw.

They couldnt even plug in the IN and OUT on your AFC correctly.

great fucking techs at these shops ay???

its like "I can afford a dyno, so I must know what Im doing, oh and I put an RB in a 240z and it looks cool and shiney"

fucking fuck
because i used to work there till i blew out my knee, and because they're good guys
coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 01:51 PM   #4593
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
So i think Phil is dying We should hold a candlelight vigil. James can bring the beer, ill pour some out.
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 06:31 PM   #4594
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
50/50 right now....gotta run to the bank, go pick up some parts for my car, then sell some wheels :-X so ill see whats up, everyone arrive around 9ish?

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 08:41 PM   #4595
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by kndacomplx View Post
So i think Phil is dying We should hold a candlelight vigil. James can bring the beer, ill pour some out.
ugh, thanks for the thought, but dont waste the beer.

i puked both red and black today. anyone want to guess what color comes up next?
Old 09-12-2007, 10:16 PM   #4596
Jung918
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer View Post
ugh, thanks for the thought, but dont waste the beer.

i puked both red and black today. anyone want to guess what color comes up next?
BROWN?

afasdfasdfasdf
Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 10:24 PM   #4597
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Muwhahahahahahah It's Alive muwhahahahahha.

now I just need to spend another 1000 bucks here and there and Ill be happy with the last 15k i puked all over my backyard in the last year and half.

and im not going to the meet.

Im going to stay home and find a new vein.

yawn
Old 09-13-2007, 03:04 AM   #4598
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Hey.

Who where the dumb shits smoking pot at the meet tonight? Very disrespectful, especially since a child was about.

At least they wandered off pretty quickly.

As for the car:
Problems with intake manifold, don't ask. If you where at the meet then you might already know. Clumsy as fuck mistake and i'm paying for it, so yeah.

Another question(s) for Steve so I'll try to catch him early at C3. If not and he reads this:
-Do you think a weld over the hole would help or do much instead of using the 98 intake mani?

To Alvin:
I don't know your SN, but let me know if you can find that lightbulb bracket. Sucks going one HID and one OEM light haha.
Old 09-13-2007, 03:16 AM   #4599
r6_240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
r6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSW View Post
Sucks going one HID and one OEM light haha.
Better than one light working and the other busted.
r6_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 09:38 AM   #4600
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Quote:
Another question(s) for Steve so I'll try to catch him early at C3. If not and he reads this:
-Do you think a weld over the hole would help or do much instead of using the 98 intake mani?

whoa what the fuck.

what did I miss people are welding intake manifolds?

explain this.
Old 09-13-2007, 09:49 AM   #4601
d0ugch0i
Leaky Injector

d0ugch0i is not welcome here anymored0ugch0i is not welcome here anymored0ugch0i is not welcome here anymored0ugch0i is not welcome here anymored0ugch0i is not welcome here anymored0ugch0i is not welcome here anymored0ugch0i is not welcome here anymored0ugch0i is not welcome here anymored0ugch0i is not welcome here anymored0ugch0i is not welcome here anymored0ugch0i is not welcome here anymore
anyone selling a white nismo shiftknob??
Old 09-13-2007, 12:25 PM   #4602
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by d0ugch0i View Post
anyone selling a white nismo shiftknob??
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NISMO...spagenameZWDVW

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Nissa...spagenameZWDVW

cant search like a big boy?...oh wait, u cant lowball people on ebay, u cant use these links then my bad

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 09-13-2007, 12:42 PM   #4603
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kdashy
Oh no duffman! no ebay links allowed!
Old 09-13-2007, 12:52 PM   #4604
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

when posting in the for sale section

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 09-13-2007, 01:17 PM   #4605
steve s14
Leaky Injector

steve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve shadows View Post
whoa what the fuck.

what did I miss people are welding intake manifolds?

explain this.
He was racing a red rx-7, not double clutching like he should, and shot too much NOS and blew the welds on his intake.
Good thing his floor pan didn't fall off, it's only hanging by 2 bolts though.

Anyway's, now me and the mad scientist is going to have to take apart the motor and rebuild it.

Hey Travis- since Dan already got you another manifold, i say you just use that one instead of trying to fix the one with a hole in it.
steve s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 02:57 PM   #4606
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

i should neg you for quoting that movie, but we're buddies so ill let it slide.
Old 09-13-2007, 03:32 PM   #4607
xtreme_s14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
xtreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xtreme_s14
Quote:
To Alvin:
I don't know your SN, but let me know if you can find that lightbulb bracket. Sucks going one HID and one OEM light haha.
yup! i have it in my hand.. i'll see you next week!
Old 09-13-2007, 05:15 PM   #4608
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme_s14 View Post
yup! i have it in my hand.. i'll see you next week!

Sweeeeeet!
Hell you should drop it off at C3 for me or at my work lol.
But i'm working a morning on Weds so i'll see you regardless.

woo
Judas Priest - Turbo Lover
Old 09-13-2007, 05:38 PM   #4609
s14zenki_zenki
Zilvia Junkie

s14zenki_zenki has a spectacular aura abouts14zenki_zenki has a spectacular aura abouts14zenki_zenki has a spectacular aura abouts14zenki_zenki has a spectacular aura abouts14zenki_zenki has a spectacular aura abouts14zenki_zenki has a spectacular aura about
hey guys wassup. where are the irvine meets held?
s14zenki_zenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 05:40 PM   #4610
d0ugch0i
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
hahaha wow i cant believe your still trying to argue about a $10 lowball. EVERYONE freakin lowballs for offers. but seriously tahts really sad that your still trying to argue with me. just proves how mature you are and you have nothing better to do than to argue with a "kid"
Old 09-13-2007, 05:48 PM   #4611
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

i have an s14 airbag wheel for sale if you want it. 45 bucks, and ill bring it to the meet.

and a jdm kouki grill used but in good condition- 80 dollars
Old 09-13-2007, 05:58 PM   #4612
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0ugch0i View Post
hahaha wow i cant believe your still trying to argue about a $10 lowball. EVERYONE freakin lowballs for offers. but seriously tahts really sad that your still trying to argue with me. just proves how mature you are and you have nothing better to do than to argue with a "kid"
ur welcome for the links to the shift knobs

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 09-13-2007, 08:29 PM   #4613
r6_240sx
Zilvia Addict

r6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfection
Quote:
i have an s14 airbag wheel for sale if you want it. 45 bucks, and ill bring it to the meet.

Damn I wish I was in town I would take that grill from u.
Old 09-13-2007, 08:35 PM   #4614
d0ugch0i
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
ur welcome for the links to the shift knobs
thank you. i dont know if your trying to be sarcastic or w/e but thanks.
Old 09-13-2007, 09:55 PM   #4615
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:

5 dollars more than he's willing to pay so I hear, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s14zenki_zenki View Post
hey guys wassup. where are the irvine meets held?
Check the first page. Just to be nice, it's at the TapEx at the corner of Jeffery and Walnut.

Quote:
i should neg you for quoting that movie, but we're buddies so ill let it slide.
He loves FnF. Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6_240sx View Post
Damn I wish I was in town I would take that grill from u.
If you want, I can pick it up for you.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 09:58 PM   #4616
s14zenki_zenki
Zilvia Junkie

s14zenki_zenki has a spectacular aura abouts14zenki_zenki has a spectacular aura abouts14zenki_zenki has a spectacular aura abouts14zenki_zenki has a spectacular aura abouts14zenki_zenki has a spectacular aura abouts14zenki_zenki has a spectacular aura about
is anyone going to that arcadia meet?? i was wondering if i could carpool with someone because my car is at the body shop right now and i was going to pick up a set of springs for my car.
s14zenki_zenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 10:36 PM   #4617
Jung918
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14zenki_zenki View Post
is anyone going to that arcadia meet?? i was wondering if i could carpool with someone because my car is at the body shop right now and i was going to pick up a set of springs for my car.
Which body shop is your car at?
Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 11:02 PM   #4618
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
thatd be fine with me
Old 09-14-2007, 12:10 AM   #4619
steve s14
Leaky Injector

steve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah, Edgar, It's one of my guilty pleasures, hahaha.

Thanks, Phil, for letting it slide. I couldn't resist.
steve s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 06:02 AM   #4620
r6_240sx
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
Nah, its cool my budget is kinda tight, I'm moving in to new apartment. Thanks tho!

I bet you anything if I went to the meet I'd end up buying it cuz its right in front of my face, haha.