Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 05-18-2008, 07:09 PM   #421
buku_points
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
buku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
today around 5 pm i saw a blue metallic s13 with silvia front,fmic and some silver wheels heading east on foothill blvd past euclid ave
buku_points is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2008, 01:43 PM   #422
besTint
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (81)
besTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 81 reviews
Send a message via AIM to besTint
Quote:
Originally Posted by eulalia View Post
yeah ive seen that coupe at autobacks once

you have some sick cars outside your shop!! very nice i always see s14 and s13 there

dude, come by. let me check out your car. my kouki s14's at driftspeed right now. getting some stuff done. bought the new DG-5's for it and gotta get some tuning done. anyways, we got tint specials for all zilvia members. all 240's welcome.
Old 05-19-2008, 08:30 PM   #423
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReLiC View Post
What day/time did you see the white hatch?
i usually see it on random days, during daytime, it was near the dorms when i saw it that day

on sunday in torrance near the mall, i saw a red zenki s13, had its head lights flipped up when it was parked in the daytime

Last edited by skylindrftr; 05-20-2008 at 12:06 PM..
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 06:07 PM   #424
buku_points
Zilvia Addict

buku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfection
today at 3:30 pm on pipeline and riverside drive in chino hills, i saw a primed zenki s13 coupe,fart can, sleepy eyes and some banner sticker on the wind shield. you saw me and decided to punch it. cool beans
Old 05-20-2008, 06:14 PM   #425
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Why doesn't anyone ever spot me in chino hills. xD
Old 05-20-2008, 06:16 PM   #426
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
^Cause nobody has a reason to go up there.
HAHA
Old 05-20-2008, 07:11 PM   #427
dolphin
Zilvia Junkie

dolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to dolphin
today.. around.... 2 pm i think.. we saw a black coupe not sure what wheels look like sport max.. super clean coupe made me jealous hahah.. i believe we were on the 60/57 north before we split ways clean car guys! really clean

it was pretty funny how i look at my rear view mirror like damn thats shits clean! and i see hands waving hahah ain't nothing like meeting fellow nissan heads on the road
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 08:04 PM   #428
phobos
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
phobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to beholdphobos is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to phobos
I was rear-ended like 4 times by this aztec red silvia with a rising sun hood in Chino Hills... Now my bumper is all red

Lol
phobos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 08:28 PM   #429
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Trader Rating: (0)
Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
^Sir Phobos, Knight of Mars, Beater of Ass??!!
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 09:40 PM   #430
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by phobos View Post
I was rear-ended like 4 times by this aztec red silvia with a rising sun hood in Chino Hills... Now my bumper is all red

Lol
Muahahaha!

Hey Luis. You're mean.
Old 05-20-2008, 09:51 PM   #431
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
I spotted Yuri today in Garden Grove on Knott and Katella...

I was in my gf's black jeep making a left turn... and I was like, "hey, I know someone that has a car that looks like that...."
Old 05-21-2008, 09:05 AM   #432
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal-s130 View Post
Muahahaha!

Hey Luis. You're mean.
No im not.
Old 05-21-2008, 10:54 AM   #433
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrians_s13 View Post
I spotted Yuri today in Garden Grove on Knott and Katella...

I was in my gf's black jeep making a left turn... and I was like, "hey, I know someone that has a car that looks like that...."
Yeah, and then you texted me, haha.
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 12:04 PM   #434
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal-s130 View Post
Why doesn't anyone ever spot me in chino hills. xD
i tihnk i saw your car at one of the meets at in n out in walnut, but that was a little while back, well it was mar 6 i remember cuz it was my bday lol
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 11:33 PM   #435
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Spotted this at 12pm earlier today right outside my office building.

Makes me sad.(Rattle can that shit at least...)

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 12:25 AM   #436
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
^^^^^^^ Maybe he's going to get it painted soon.........
Old 05-22-2008, 12:52 AM   #437
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
I hope so. 3-tone is fail town.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 05-22-2008, 01:18 AM   #438
pink godzila
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (226)
pink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 226 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post

Saw this maroon hatch awhile back.. still with unpaint front bumper, im sure i saw this about 6 months ago with the same rims and same bumper. Will my car only have front but painted... saving money for side and rear ~sigh.......
pink godzila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 01:24 AM   #439
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Quote:
I hope so. 3-tone is fail town.
my old s13 just rolled in it's grave!

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 08:50 AM   #440
buku_points
Zilvia Addict

yesterday at 3:30 pm i saw a red fast back with full 180sx areo and some gold wheels driving down kreamer ave in santa ana right before orangethorpe. you were right behind a white m3
Old 05-23-2008, 01:21 PM   #441
PRADOgy
Zilvia FREAK!

PRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfection
I see a clean s14 just about everyday in ontario by the mills..

cleeean..
i think its like a burgendy or green..

with gold sportmax.. i cant recall lol
Old 05-23-2008, 07:53 PM   #442
dnbwithweed
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
dnbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dnbwithweed
Quote:

HAHAHA Thanks guys Thats my s13! Thanks for paying attention to my car so much!!! You'll most likely see me more as i drive around a lot! HAHAHA! I Actually am in the process of working on it i've had it just about 5 months and got the b magic kit like 3 months ago....so, some of you guys exaggerate a lil too much....and im in the process of getting the money together for paint some of us don't have fat pockets. But i mean if it bothers you that much we can discuss how much you think my car is ugly in person.
Old 05-23-2008, 08:01 PM   #443
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnbwithweed View Post
But i mean if it bothers you that much we can discuss how much you think my car is ugly in person.
Was that a threat?

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 05-23-2008, 08:02 PM   #444
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
i think so lol
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 08:05 PM   #445
dnbwithweed
Zilvia Junkie

dnbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymorednbwithweed is not welcome here anymore
not a threat i just don't like talking trash online its stupid you wanna talk trash do it in person. All i'm saying. Take it anyway you want it.
Old 05-23-2008, 08:08 PM   #446
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Quote:
not a threat i just don't like talking trash online its stupid you wanna talk trash do it in person. All i'm saying. Take it anyway you want it.
Come on now.

If you plan on installing aero and painting your car, why not save up everything in full...THEN install it?

I actually thought it was pretty clean for a SECOND.

I pictured it painted...it was nice.

Wheel fitment still wasn't there.

Just paint it.

Sheesh.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Old 05-23-2008, 08:11 PM   #447
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Quote:
why dont you put the aero on when you paint it. he wasnt talking trash he just said it makes him sad.

dont get so butthurt its the internet
Old 05-23-2008, 08:15 PM   #448
dnbwithweed
Zilvia Junkie

Wanna pay for my paint? MY CAR MY WAY...... ok? So leave me alone. I don't care what your car looks like so keep your thoughts to yourself. Before your
big mouth gets you in trouble. now if you wanna press the issue pm me and let me know when you wanna discuss this if not SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!
Old 05-23-2008, 08:19 PM   #449
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

lol calm the fuck down. i just asked you a question. like i said no need to be so butthurt.

before my bigmouth gets me in trouble? lol, im sorry e-thug
Old 05-23-2008, 08:19 PM   #450
dnbwithweed
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkamikazestormx View Post
i think so lol
stop trying to instigate ryota...ill do things the way i do.