Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 06-13-2012, 11:09 AM   #421
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews

Last edited by OBEEWON; 07-01-2014 at 07:54 AM..
OBEEWON is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2012, 01:20 PM   #422
Cake Is Dope
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (36)
Cake Is Dope will become famous soon enoughCake Is Dope will become famous soon enoughCake Is Dope will become famous soon enoughCake Is Dope will become famous soon enoughCake Is Dope will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
OB what's up making good progress, sucks about your back though. At least come to ECB as a spectator! Only dudes I remember are you and theFRO. Do those shirts come in plus size model size (I be tree X) ? I could rock a 2X but after a few washes...I don't know lol
Cake Is Dope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 02:01 PM   #423
Darren
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Darren is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
Shirts and Stickers and whatnot...
Pm'd

msglength for yo-landi
Darren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 06:38 AM   #424
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by OBEEWON; 07-01-2014 at 07:55 AM..
Old 06-14-2012, 07:43 AM   #425
SRS BZNS
Zilvia Member

SRS BZNS is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to SRS BZNS
why is the firewall black? My SC is white and my firewall is white
SRS BZNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 09:54 AM   #426
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
I was tempted to East Coast grey the mug, primer and clear coat, but Mike's (ifxi) quote kept flashing up. "Your car is so East Coast."
damn straight, i would have admitted defeat LONG ago. quarters and towing just to fuckin wash the bitch? i dunno man, reading this entire thread just makes me think........... "its so COLD in the D.... how the fuck we supposed to keep peace?"

i dunno. i have an sc, i hate it... i mean its a good car, but i dont look forward to wrenching on it.... ever. which is why its mostly stock. this is just too much. seeing the underside of the dash is making me cringe. i give up, and i have a full shop.

Quote:
^ best part of this thread is that sega fucking genesis you have over there. i got rid of all that shit years ago, im all emulator based now. but theres no price when it comes to playing some altered beast with a good friend.

http://muzilog.com/wp-content/upload...282401499.jpeg
^ well this was a good part of the thread too

ps: GOOD LUCK. we all need it.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 09:54 AM   #427
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Black is beautiful.

Keep up the work, Big Boss Bax.
You are going to be posted up on the street in this thing in no time =)
Old 06-14-2012, 01:03 PM   #428
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRS BZNS View Post
why is the firewall black? My SC is white and my firewall is white
It's a fireproof insulator. I think it only came on 400's? Not sure. I have to look my my 300 and see if it has that too. Its on the other side of the firewall as well. Will be good for cutting heat down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
damn straight, i would have admitted defeat LONG ago. quarters and towing just to fuckin wash the bitch? i dunno man, reading this entire thread just makes me think........... "its so COLD in the D.... how the fuck we supposed to keep peace?"

i dunno. i have an sc, i hate it... i mean its a good car, but i dont look forward to wrenching on it.... ever. which is why its mostly stock. this is just too much. seeing the underside of the dash is making me cringe. i give up, and i have a full shop.

^ best part of this thread is that sega fucking genesis you have over there. i got rid of all that shit years ago, im all emulator based now. but theres no price when it comes to playing some altered beast with a good friend.

http://muzilog.com/wp-content/upload...282401499.jpeg
^ well this was a good part of the thread too

ps: GOOD LUCK. we all need it.
Hahahaha I was laughing so hard at this whole post.

Yes Altered Beast is the best. I spent most of a Sunday with my dude Evan playing it and when I turned it off I thought I was 11 years old and had to go do homework.

Real talk I appreciate the encouragement. SC's suck in a special but cool way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIXziuR View Post
Black is beautiful.

Keep up the work, Big Boss Bax.
You are going to be posted up on the street in this thing in no time =)
JRu, you show me where I misplace my mojo. Your car makes me not take shortcuts.
Old 06-14-2012, 06:04 PM   #429
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Hahahaha I was laughing so hard at this whole post.

Yes Altered Beast is the best. I spent most of a Sunday with my dude Evan playing it and when I turned it off I thought I was 11 years old and had to go do homework.

Real talk I appreciate the encouragement. SC's suck in a special but cool way.
i sure hope you're trying to get this car to run stock-like, because if you're going for some forced induction crazy shit... you've got a big uphill battle.

i dunno bro, i hope you can pull off some shit and get that thing working. god knows the folks on club lexus are fucking useless, only good for sitting around talking about wheels and stance. fuck club lexus.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 06:56 AM   #430
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

I remember when they didn't like that stuff. They made fun of me for stretched tires and wide wheels

Worst site ever. I cross post this stuff over there. Like two people ever say anything usefull.

Old 06-18-2012, 07:37 AM   #431
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Last edited by OBEEWON; 07-01-2014 at 07:56 AM..
Old 06-18-2012, 08:31 AM   #432
Darren
Zilvia Addict

Big milestone!

Sometimes you need a good push to get things done, ECB deadline might be good...
Old 06-18-2012, 08:41 AM   #433
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
OB, the pace at which you work makes me feel like a failure.

Keep it up.
thefro526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 04:53 AM   #434
irritatedmax
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
irritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Call in some help for another weekend thrash.
Old 06-19-2012, 11:11 AM   #435
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
The Supras have that same exact firewall blanket, if you will, in the engine bay. I'm going to assume since they share the same chassis underpinnings all SCs have it as well.

OBEE, doin work son... Looks good. You aren't planning on leaving it that low are you?
Old 06-19-2012, 01:32 PM   #436
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren View Post
Big milestone!

Sometimes you need a good push to get things done, ECB deadline might be good...
Yessir. Looks like I will make it too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefro526 View Post

Keep it up.
LOL, I texted you back like hours later last night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irritatedmax View Post
Call in some help for another weekend thrash.
Coming up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
The Supras have that same exact firewall blanket, if you will, in the engine bay. I'm going to assume since they share the same chassis underpinnings all SCs have it as well.

OBEE, doin work son... Looks good. You aren't planning on leaving it that low are you?
My 300 doesn't have it. Im assuming only the higher end 400's got them.
Thanks, yes if I can help it I am lowering the back more. The front is going to take some grinding/denting to work.
Old 06-19-2012, 08:42 PM   #437
irritatedmax
Zilvia FREAK!

irritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enough
Save some time and just raise it a bit in the front so it doesn't bind. Enjoy ECB and then appease stancenation afterward.
Old 06-19-2012, 08:46 PM   #438
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefro526 View Post

Keep it up.
Real talk, I haven't done shit to my car in weeks.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 09:04 PM   #439
wh0aitznic0
Post Whore!

wh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enough
wait, i had heard something last year about you putting your car into the wall the day after i put my car in a ditch. iunno

Quote:
Originally Posted by hailandkill View Post
wh0aitznic0 -- has or had a shocker sticker on his car at one point, is asian with a gooey white center

<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Nothing says, 'I'm broke and still trying', like aftermarket steelies.
wh0aitznic0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 07:18 AM   #440
Darren
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by wh0aitznic0 View Post
wait, i had heard something last year about you putting your car into the wall the day after i put my car in a ditch. iunno
That was the Red SC300, this is the new SC400 that he's putting his goodies into
Old 06-20-2012, 09:29 AM   #441
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Last edited by OBEEWON; 07-01-2014 at 08:00 AM..
Old 06-20-2012, 09:52 AM   #442
jbretz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
jbretz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
ob if ya need any help lemme know. i can make the trip to assist you on my days off.
Old 06-20-2012, 03:47 PM   #443
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Obee, just buy a new/good used bracket. From what I've seen throughout this build thread and others, it's not your style to leave that bent to shit piece in there...

Hell the next time I'm at the j-yard (always SC's in there) I'll buy one and ship it to you... For a small fee of course
Old 06-20-2012, 04:03 PM   #444
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

You are the greatest man alive.
thefro526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 09:48 PM   #445
EhrikETFG
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
EhrikETFG is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
obee only needs 2 tools. vice grip and a screw driver
EhrikETFG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 10:20 PM   #446
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
...And apparently a BMW M3 Frame Machine / Body Puller.

Bravo, Hoss!! Where the hood, where the hood, where the hood at!!!!!
Old 06-21-2012, 07:09 AM   #447
Darren
Zilvia Addict

Where you able to get the remainder of the tow hook out of the BMW? that looks like it kinda sucked.

Great to see some new progress....
Old 06-21-2012, 08:38 AM   #448
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Last edited by OBEEWON; 07-01-2014 at 08:01 AM..
Old 06-21-2012, 08:56 AM   #449
turbo2nr
Post Whore!

turbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to turbo2nr
^like a boss..

obee you should have your own show on speed.. low buget wrenching.. pure awesome sauce..

DO WORK!

s14 kouki ka-t
turbo2nr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 08:57 AM   #450
Cake Is Dope
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (36)
Cake Is Dope will become famous soon enoughCake Is Dope will become famous soon enoughCake Is Dope will become famous soon enoughCake Is Dope will become famous soon enoughCake Is Dope will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Damn, going hard in the muthafu*king paint! Thread is full of motivation, pushed me to go work on my car later today.
Cake Is Dope is offline   Reply With Quote