Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2010, 08:06 PM   #421
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
He's 240XTC's #1 fanboy.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2010, 08:10 PM   #422
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
He's 240XTC's #1 fanboy.
Ahhh I see now, I guess he's gotta have fanboy's with all his "haters".

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
Old 03-04-2010, 08:25 PM   #423
cxlo8331
Nissanaholic!

Location: Feasting on the flesh of the guilty, and drinking the blood of the innocent (714)
Trader Rating: (17)
cxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
this thread is hilarious.

but.....

we need more kitties!

Old 03-04-2010, 08:35 PM   #424
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Smiley cat likes thread.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 03-04-2010, 08:49 PM   #425
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Domo is back
Old 03-04-2010, 09:10 PM   #426
SleepR 240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
SleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SleepR 240sx Send a message via MSN to SleepR 240sx
This thread is ultimate lulz.

This thread being talked about in Premie Land is even more lulz.

Check out the coolest new thing: toddrickkkkk.blogspot.com
Old 03-04-2010, 09:12 PM   #427
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
^ Edit. That land is merely a fairy tale. It doesn't exist. LoL

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 03-04-2010, 09:34 PM   #428
udon!
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
udon! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepR 240sx View Post
This thread is ultimate lulz.

This thread being talked about in Premie Land is even more lulz.
what in thee world are you talking about.
Old 03-04-2010, 10:02 PM   #429
Csomme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
Csomme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
what is "Promiy laonde"? I don't even think I can say that.
Old 03-04-2010, 10:57 PM   #430
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
^ Edit. That land is merely a fairy tale. It doesn't exist. LoL
Its like dry land bro, shits a myth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHARKERIOcoupe View Post
i have officially left the building.
C YA!
Old 03-05-2010, 12:05 AM   #431
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
This thread sucks dick.
Yes it does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
name the thread ernie!
No, I don't suck weenus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISH ONE View Post
Straight things dont come out... They go in it!

<3 Ernie
Really Mike, really???
Old 03-05-2010, 02:11 AM   #432
Mikey213
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (-1)
Mikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really nice
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
Drifting is gangster as fuck, it's like drug dealing... tell the kiddies what they need to BUY in order to be G like me SNIP
Old 03-05-2010, 02:30 AM   #433
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
^Attempt at being funny: Unsuccessful. Please try again later.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 03-05-2010, 03:03 AM   #434
Mikey213
Zilvia Junkie

Mikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really nice
HAHAAH INFORMATIVE, SARCASTIC, COMEDY =( What I meant to say was I like how a lot of people watched "drifting" enter the cyclical nature of our economy. "Drifting" is as cool as "griping" in unison. But how to $pread love? spin the pie and watch it separate. BTW just spent 20 min trying to read as much as I can of this thread it's making me drink more FML
Old 03-05-2010, 03:06 AM   #435
Skyn
Zilvia Addict

Skyn is an unknown quantity at this point
Phlip never ever divide by zero- come on mang lol
Old 03-05-2010, 03:41 AM   #436
Weedm
Zilvia Addict

Weedm is an unknown quantity at this point
This thread is so full of bad its getting good to read it all.

I cant spell correctly.
Old 03-05-2010, 04:05 AM   #437
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
Sums this thread up perfectly

S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Old 03-05-2010, 04:33 AM   #438
Mikey213
Zilvia Junkie

Old 03-05-2010, 10:09 AM   #439
Iron_Zenki
Zilvia Junkie

Iron_Zenki is an unknown quantity at this point

For Fanboys
Old 03-05-2010, 10:14 AM   #440
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by raz0rbladez909 View Post
I thought people wanted vids of 240xtc? where does the sharkerio guy come in?
they sleep in the same city.
Old 03-05-2010, 10:17 AM   #441
franklin93zx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
franklin93zx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by udon! View Post
so i take it were never going to see videos of 240xtc driving.
We will once you get another car...... so we're gonna be here a while. Whos on cat patrol?
Old 03-07-2010, 01:12 PM   #442
240XTC
BANNED

Location: 1st amendment. Not my fault you dont like me. Does not give you the right to abuse your mod and continue your harassment in slander towards my profiles. Cowards.
Trader Rating: (16)
240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
lol he's back.

I'll start looking for more kittiez
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpertsnowcarver View Post
I think he just wanted to show us how proud he is of his 1000 posts of BS.. and to show how to add some more. :ghey:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
cuz I think 240XTC just saved himself. I mean he totally validly proved everyone wrong with that last post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
Wow your come backs are weak. I was having fun with your shit and you took it all personal. Why do I need to do anything about you biting off someones else's name? I just called it as I see it.

The fact that you responded shows you are being defensive about it which means you know I am right. LOL

Its your problem not mine, as is your whole situation here on Zilvia.

You are coming out and attacking people you have been doing it the whole time. You are making yourself look worse not better.

You cannot say you have not caused the problem between you and Castro. I have been watching it the whole time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90hatchie View Post
240XTC do you like bologna
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drift N Dragg View Post
Hey good Point! How about YOU set a " Good Example " and shrug this crap off and continue about your way on this Forum?

Does it Really MATTER WTF was said? Does it bother you Little boy? Does it anger you that someone can type something Intelligent or Funny and you can't find a way to Respond .. Does it bother you that someone is pushing your Buttons and you can't just walk away?

Then on top of that you attack a Fellow Moderator about the Spelling of his name because someone tagged you alittle bit about your Website?

Does it REALLY matter if you even know how to Drift? Or for how long you Claim to do it? No one here really Gives a Flying Fawk ( and YES Mr. Speller BOY, I purposely Misspelled that ) what/who/how/length of time you have Drifted!

Let's Examine Names for a Minute.. "XTC " Hmmm could that be " Extacy " ?? Do you Really have that Much sand In your Underwear that you are gonna come on here and just blow a Ass Gasket? Wanna Poke Fun at my name too Tough Guy? " ooo He put an Extra G at the End " .. Does that get you and your little buddies all flustered at night??

When you get all Upset, does your little Boy Band come over and you all talk about sweet Nothings so you can get yourself to sleep? Does your Daddy or Mommy come in and tuck you in at Night when your have a Rough Day on the Interweb or Zilvia? You know there is another Forum for Whiners like you... I am SURE you can Google it and Find it..

Maybe you should take a Hint and Relax.. Sit back in your Lightening McQueen Race Chair and do something called " Breathe " .. Your getting all Huffy like a School Girl.. Grow Up, Become a Man and get off your Bent Wheel!

It's the INTERNET for Gawd's Sake!! ( Yes Again a Misspell )...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
THIS IS AWESOME !!!!

HE FUCKING CAME BACK !!!!

He's like that guy over on NASIOC that is half mentally retarded that the whole forum laughs at.

Its really unfortunate that his mom used so much Meth during the pregnancy though, cause his valiant return to Zilvia is pretty disapointing.

Tried to find your stuff Eddie, cant.
you dont show up at all.
put up a link?

Google me though,
Im the first several things that show up with my name alone.
With a world population of over 6,692,030,277 , this "waste of life" is doing ok.

have a good one flippin burgers

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13bdafocker View Post
he is a 1/2 moderator ... not a full mod but half way there .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xbroke_kidX View Post
I was drifting before any of your PARENTS were born.

There werent even roads back then.

Is Eddie Chewbacca girls son? I think the dad could be Nightkid too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
It seems that I have done a great job of uniting everyone against you and your lies. Or would you like me to be a moderator and ban anyone you PM everyone on the staff about? I mean, because you did that too. Throwing rocks, then hiding your hands never works. No one here likes you, and that includes people who actually matter in the drifting community (no, not me, but at least 3 have commented in this thread). In so much, your little "company" you tried and failed to impress me with at the bottom of your PM will fail terribly since it is now too late for you to learn to humble yourself and shut up.
Here's the thing... You're apparently into drifting, and are in a state (I think) where such a thing is possibly profitable if you can properly promote and get participation and with that sponsorship dough. One would think that you MIGHT want to properly endear yourself to those in the community who MIGHT be able to help you to your goals, which could be profitable to all.
At this point, I have seen commentary from people who I KNOW could help you to that end, one of whom happens to hate my guts (that would be you, Brian... I am conceding that you COULD help people when you would be bothered to), but I could give an approximate fuck about drifting so I lose no sleep from it. The problem here is that you have become one of those people who are so socially inept that you've failed to disconnect your internet life from the real world, and have now made it so those same people who COULD help you would sooner let you fail. No, not make, but let.
One would only wish you had learned and respected the power of networking, but since no one likes you now, good luck climbing back into the good graces of those who might have been able to help.

Thanks for asking, this is where you lied:
http://zilvia.net/f/search.php?do=finduser&u=65983

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
Yeah, my name does have a meaning to it.

Why the fuck would I do that?

Set an example for idiots like you? I'd rather see you crash and burn or jump off a bridge(whichever comes first). Makes me happy.

Your overall response was weak.

Keep coming back though. We love to read your lies.

Don't PM us again asking to have another member removed.

We might "accidentally" select the wrong one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rb25_s13*CHUKI View Post
I hate people who had hondas and came to 240's. They all needa go to hell and sucka dick. and you Mr. 240xtc. telling everyone to do something about It and roll through and blah blah. suck a dick bitch
Quote:
If youdrift.net want to be represented by a complete fake and fraud of a picture.
go ahead.
The reason that the site should be more ashamed is that they were taken by it.
My point is Eddte didnt know it was fake, completely bought it hook line and sinker, and claimed the guy is his friend, lol.
Some friend, really helped Eddtee out, lol.
I would have that shit down in a heartbeat, and ban the kid.

you guys need to learn the difference between negative and positive attention.

but we do appriciate the laughs.

Quote:
So what if you guys tear apart every argument they bring?

They'll just make up new arguments off the top of their heads, or change the subject entirely.

You CANNOT defeat their stupidity. They are Professional Idiots.

The funniest part is, they are feeding off this attention. They truly believe this is a good thing. Meanwhile, they are completely oblivious to the fact that NONE of us actually has to try to make them look stupid. We're just enjoying the chance to point out their short comings.

Oh, and yes SHARKERIOcoupe, I said "outrageous", not "outrages". Maybe you should follow some of your hero, 240XTC's links and learn the proper spelling and meaning of words. (See how easy it is to fight your way, only picking apart the most worthless parts of a post)

Now, stop posting unless you've read the whole thread and have something worthwhile to bring to the table.
Quote:
Oh now, we all started out that way.
But 240XTC couldn't keep the wit and breakdowns of post going, and just started calling names and making personal attacks.

So it lost a bit of its luster.
But I would say its a good read.

I mean, come on.
When he said his friends were Doctors and Lawyers, lmao!!
Its like a 10 year old talking, lmao!!

Im laughing just thinking aobut it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by raz0rbladez909 View Post
I found it, oh wait nothing shows up, not on google, not on yahoo. In fact, I found his facebook. But that doesn't really matter cuz I have no intention of talking to this guy. So he said look me up, I tried, I've seen more than enough pics or vids of castro but have yet to see any pics of this guy eddy but I'm not here to go down that path. Just proving a point, I'm not a drifter, therefore I don't claim to be one, if you hardpark thats cool too, just don't claim to be something you're not it just makes you look bad.
Quote:
He's 240XTC's #1 fanboy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
they sleep in the same city.
If im correct, a majority of you will continue to hide behind their screen names and carry forward with all the bashing of ones opinions.

I'm curious to see who has the courage to post their first and last name from the statements I've qouted.

Im Eddy Thounskane and I have a problem with Eric Castro. Who are you others?

-Good luck to you and your endeavors.
Old 03-07-2010, 01:17 PM   #443
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
SORRY ETHUG

my name is Dominic Torretto, and i live my life a quarter mile at a time.

honestly wtf does the name have to do with your retardedness? why would it matter whether or not they state their name on the internets, im sure most people here would say shit they say on here to your face anyway. even with your little high school youdrift ethug crew while shakiercoupe is cupping your ballsack.

everyone is against you because YOU brought this upon yourself.

so either just stop, turn around and continue with your youdrift and socal240sx. or continue and let us have fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
are you an angel? because i want to put my penis in your vagina.
http://yourenotdown.net/
Old 03-07-2010, 02:18 PM   #444
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Oooooh last names as if he was really going to do something. A lot of these people you quoted are grown ass men, one of which is a marine. Honestly WTF can you do to any of these people? You can do nothing on the Internet or in person, so why do you keep on with this crap? It is just amusing to watch you act hard when you are sitting safe behind some screen. I would pay money to see you talk to ThatGuy in person like this.

Hell I would do the same to see you talk to any one of those people like that. Why not just give up and STFU about shit that doesn't even matter.
Old 03-07-2010, 02:32 PM   #445
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
240xtc you have serious issues. I have never said anything to you that warrants a call out, yet you e thug and call me out twice now.

What does it matter if you know my name? It would not change a thing I have said. You think by knowing my name it would change anything? Trust me, I would tell you the same thing in person.

I made a few light hearted jokes at your expense and you act like I have done something terribly offensive to you.

Its like you can't take good natured kidding if it hit you in the face. Seriously If I wanted to roast you on here I could. I have not done that.

Fucking get a thicker skin or give up on the internet. As it is right now you just keep digging yourself into a deeper and deeper hole.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
Old 03-07-2010, 02:32 PM   #446
udon!
Nissanaholic!

udon! is an unknown quantity at this point
i found a picture of eddys car. (i think)

Old 03-07-2010, 02:48 PM   #447
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240XTC View Post
If im correct, a majority of you will continue to hide behind their screen names and carry forward with all the bashing of ones opinions.

I'm curious to see who has the courage to post their first and last name from the statements I've qouted.

Im Eddy Thounskane and I have a problem with Eric Castro. Who are you others?

-Good luck to you and your endeavors.
You just ignored a collection of VERY salient points from the hands of people -- four of whom I know first and last names AND phone numbers of, though I only live in the same state as one -- yet all you can say to prove your point is to call people out on posting their first and last names?
You're beyond desperate and no one likes you, which will result in your ultimate failure.

At the end of it all, though, the desired effect has been achieved in that you have spent more time in this thread defending your own stupidity against everyone except your number one cheerleader, so much that you've spent no time elsewhere on the forum planning events and such.
Perhaps you ARE the boil on the ass of the drifting community that everyone in this thread has made you out to be.

And I write too!
Old 03-07-2010, 02:56 PM   #448
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
My name is Ernie Gonzalez, most people call me Ernie Gonzalez.

I hate Drifting after this thread.

I hate people after this thread.

I still hate pussy, way before this thread.

I think a party/get together is in order, so we can all hug it out.
Old 03-07-2010, 03:12 PM   #449
jodett

jodett is an unknown quantity at this point
driving in a straight line is much cooler than drifting.
Old 03-07-2010, 03:15 PM   #450
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rb25_s13*CHUKI
My name Is Anthony William Mijares. I live In Pasadena Ca. I drive a white 240sx s13 s hatch and a blue 240sx s13 hatch. You can find me In eagle rock most of the time with my girlfriend.

I travel alot. I don't take no shit from anyone. I go to tab tuesday sometimes. I go to the 626 meet sometimes. I'm also In South central alot and Highland park. You can find me In all of those areas. I like to chill. like going to the beach,driving cars,going to the mountains,hiking,R/c cars. I love pussy. Anything else you wanna know about me? Would you like me to take you on a date?