Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2008, 03:15 PM   #391
ragenasian2
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
ragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Ha

SO YOU STILL HAVEN'T SHIPPED THEM! You told me you shipped them FEDEX already. I can't even count how many times you told me you shipped them. I think it is pretty bad that I have been waiting over six months for these and still haven't gotten them but you have been able to get others out who haven't had to wait six months.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2008, 03:25 PM   #392
ragenasian2
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
ragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
shipped

Quote:
Originally Posted by widegts View Post
rage - shipped, 3-4 days to get to you.

adam - shipped, i will give u a new tracking number since the printout i gave them they said wouldnt scan. Stupid fedex-kinkos

macho - shipped, 3-4days to get to you.
I do believe that says shipped right there.

I should get express shipping for this.
Old 04-07-2008, 04:14 PM   #393
widegts
Banned from the Marketplace

Location: Walnut/WestCovina ............................ Everything in this world is art. A simple alteration of how you see something, is art. So with that in mind, what do you see as art!!!
Trader Rating: (4)
widegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to widegts Send a message via Yahoo to widegts
Ragenasian2 - shipped now, i shipped it via fedex, then had to stop it, since i remembered you wanted it USPS... SO NOW ITS USPS... SHIPPED, AND I CAN GIVE YOU THE TRANSACTION NUMBER, SINCE NOW TRACKING NUMBER IS PROVIDED... IT WILL BE THERE WITHIN 3-4DAYS PRIORITY
Old 04-07-2008, 04:18 PM   #394
widegts

Location: Walnut/WestCovina ............................ Everything in this world is art. A simple alteration of how you see something, is art. So with that in mind, what do you see as art!!!
widegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfection
Tibbo - FLARES SENT! Tracking is being sent to you right now
Old 04-07-2008, 04:44 PM   #395
widegts

Tibbo - Flares sent / tracking delivered to your pm.
Old 04-07-2008, 06:04 PM   #396
Tibbo03

Trader Rating: (0)
Tibbo03 is making a name for him/her selfTibbo03 is making a name for him/her selfTibbo03 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Received tracking number and fedex says it will arrive on Friday. Sweet!!
Old 04-07-2008, 11:04 PM   #397
lilskyline240
Zilvia Member

lilskyline240 will become famous soon enoughlilskyline240 will become famous soon enoughlilskyline240 will become famous soon enoughlilskyline240 will become famous soon enoughlilskyline240 will become famous soon enough
did u ship my FMIC and samco rad hoses when u shipped the Flares today?
Old 04-07-2008, 11:10 PM   #398
fallen soul
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
fallen soul has made poor choicesfallen soul has made poor choicesfallen soul has made poor choicesfallen soul has made poor choicesfallen soul has made poor choicesfallen soul has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Can you still buy these?
Old 04-07-2008, 11:10 PM   #399
widegts

lilsky - tomorrow with no problem, first thing in the morning, ill pm u the tracking
Old 04-08-2008, 05:05 AM   #400
Adam240
Leaky Injector

Adam240 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam240 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam240 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam240 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam240 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam240 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam240 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam240 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam240 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam240 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam240 is a glorious beacon of light
My flares arrived last night in good shape. Thanks glad this whole thing got settled.
Old 04-08-2008, 07:10 AM   #401
p_dvorak

p_dvorak is an unknown quantity at this point
were are my RIMS???? i keep on pming u and no reply..
Old 04-08-2008, 11:52 AM   #402
widegts

adam - tell me about it. Took me long enough to figure out how to get these boxes made, they suck i know ahaha but hey thats the first time around. These new boxes im tryin to make will be nicer, with idesigns logo that ill print on it, hehe, to try and be more professional.

p dvorak - my cousin said it was shipped out, and it has to get to you soon. Remember it came from me to canada, so I dont know if it lags a little longer because of it. Anyways he said after 30days he can request for the package to get tracked. So im just going by that, since I dont use USPS that often at all. The 30th day he said is wednesday of next week. It has insurance so either way we are covered.
Old 04-08-2008, 11:54 AM   #403
widegts

updates :

I will be sending flares here and there this week, so ill be giving tracking numbers at least 1 a day for sure, Kind of crazy right now at the shop, paint is very popular in tax season
Old 04-09-2008, 07:31 AM   #404
lilskyline240
Zilvia Member

lilskyline240 will become famous soon enoughlilskyline240 will become famous soon enoughlilskyline240 will become famous soon enoughlilskyline240 will become famous soon enoughlilskyline240 will become famous soon enough
whats my trackin number
Old 04-09-2008, 11:55 AM   #405
widegts

lilsky - ill call u with it later today
Old 04-10-2008, 01:23 AM   #406
lilskyline240
Zilvia Member

just PM me the tracking number. U did ship it right?
Old 04-10-2008, 02:31 PM   #407
widegts

yes, im finishing up GABE'S car from zilvia too right now, ill call u up, i hve a big ass POST IT NOTE on my laptop to call u, so no worries...
Old 04-11-2008, 02:35 AM   #408
lilskyline240
Zilvia Member

still didnt call me... U dont have to tho, Just PM me my tracking number

Last edited by lilskyline240; 04-11-2008 at 07:39 AM..
Old 04-11-2008, 03:14 PM   #409
Tibbo03

Tibbo03 is making a name for him/her selfTibbo03 is making a name for him/her selfTibbo03 is making a name for him/her self
Received Wheel flares today and they look good. No stress crack or broken pieces. Here are some pics.. I had some help with the inspection.

Old 04-12-2008, 03:19 AM   #410
slowerthanyou
Zilvia Member

slowerthanyou is on a distinguished road
damn wish I would have scene these sooner.. now Im starting too second guess the juns I ordered... nice overfenders either way
Old 04-12-2008, 08:24 AM   #411
lilskyline240
Zilvia Member

did u, or did u not ship my parts?
Old 04-13-2008, 11:22 AM   #412
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
How much are they picked up?
Old 04-13-2008, 11:54 AM   #413
widegts

teddy - $100 still because they are being sold at completely low price, if its two sets then i will lower the price to 180 for 2sets
Old 04-13-2008, 08:31 PM   #414
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
I will have to check my funds...
Old 04-13-2008, 10:44 PM   #415
fastgp

fastgp is an unknown quantity at this point
how much are these shipped to 21851 i need 2 sets=8flares
Old 04-14-2008, 09:51 PM   #416
didderson
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
didderson will become famous soon enoughdidderson will become famous soon enoughdidderson will become famous soon enoughdidderson will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to didderson
Come on man. I do not know how much longer I can endure being mexi-flush. Do you even have enough in stock? I know you're busy but damn, delegate some work ffs.
Old 04-16-2008, 01:08 AM   #417
widegts

didderson - yours ill get out tomorrow w/ trackn w/ fedex. Eye infection came back last week and fuckn just got better yesturday. I thought after its gone, its gone, i didnt know i had to take the meds even 2weeks after symptoms are gone
Old 04-16-2008, 01:09 AM   #418
widegts

fast - 100 a set x 2 - 200 total shipped
Old 04-16-2008, 01:44 AM   #419
lilskyline240
Zilvia Member

you ship my parts monday like u said?
Old 04-16-2008, 01:47 AM   #420
widegts

lilsky - i just got better yesturday, so that is a nopers, but today i can finally, doc gave me like 6boxes of ALCON TOBRADEX (Tobramycin and dexamethasone ...'' bl abl bla some shit, cause this eye infection came back friday, got worse saturday, went to doctor saturday, then got better sunday - monday, so anyways... just call me up tomorrow, u got my number, hit it up, i might not answer first call, but ill call back when im free .... later ben
Closed Thread