Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 07-09-2008, 08:10 AM   #331
ravinaziankid
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
ravinaziankid will become famous soon enoughravinaziankid will become famous soon enoughravinaziankid will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftking777 View Post
dont know if anyone mentioned this...dont have the time to read through the 11 pages, but....

has anyone heard anything of the game left for dead? game looks sweet, if you havent looked into it....do it.
Yeah I was reading about that game on G4 last week, it sounds sweet and it's a multi player survival game which sounds fun.
ravinaziankid is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2008, 08:14 AM   #332
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEvilRPS13 View Post
*cough cough*new sig*cough cough*thanks mel*cough cough*
Are you coughing because you are INFECTED!?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMcgarrett View Post
Here's a list of some upcoming zombie related movies:
http://www.upcominghorrormovies.com/zombies.php
Some look to be pretty good.
Dead Air doesn't look bad.

I'm surprised it still says WWZ is "in talks".
Old 07-09-2008, 08:27 AM   #333
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
I'm not infected! I'm fine! It was just a scratch!!!!
Old 07-09-2008, 08:38 AM   #334
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LeftNutOfGowd
Found a lil zombie game while stumbling around online http://artscool.cfa.cmu.edu/~lee/deanimator.html the highest i got was 32 kills

LeftNutOfGowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 09:23 AM   #335
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftNutOfGowd View Post
Found a lil zombie game while stumbling around online http://artscool.cfa.cmu.edu/~lee/deanimator.html the highest i got was 32 kills
The animation in that game is awesome.
Old 07-09-2008, 09:38 AM   #336
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Stage 5
39 Kills

I keep finding Shot Gun Shells, but only have a revolver. Am I missing something?

Edit: Nevermind, you just have to hold the SHIFT key when you find the shells.
Old 07-09-2008, 09:57 AM   #337
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
Stage 5
39 Kills

I keep finding Shot Gun Shells, but only have a revolver. Am I missing something?

Edit: Nevermind, you just have to hold the SHIFT key when you find the shells.
Good find i had the same problem but i didnt know how to use them **EDIT**New record 97 kills went up to stage 10 thanks for the shotgun tip again

Old 07-09-2008, 10:20 AM   #338
Thursday
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Thursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Thursday
damn that shotgun takes forever to reload.

awesome game tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
Budgets are for people who aren't BALLIN!!!!

I sprinkle diamonds on everything I eat.
Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 10:44 AM   #339
driftking777
Zilvia Junkie

driftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

screw this game...play the last stand (and its sequel last stand 2)

the last stand:

http://www.killthezombies.com/online...he-last-stand/

Its sequel

http://armorgames.com/play/1443/the-last-stand-2

pretty decent storyline for an online game. cool features.

also another fun one.

endless zombie rampage!

http://www.killthezombies.com/online...ombie-rampage/

the pancore jackhammer is the shit.
driftking777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 11:29 AM   #340
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftking777 View Post
screw this game...play the last stand (and its sequel last stand 2)

the last stand:

http://www.killthezombies.com/online...he-last-stand/

Its sequel

http://armorgames.com/play/1443/the-last-stand-2

pretty decent storyline for an online game. cool features.

also another fun one.

endless zombie rampage!

http://www.killthezombies.com/online...ombie-rampage/

the pancore jackhammer is the shit.
i played there's games before lol

so im guessing that were going to start posting zombie games now lol

Old 07-09-2008, 12:36 PM   #341
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
101! Without knowing how to use the shotgun that game is addicting lol.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 01:15 PM   #342
midnightouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
midnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
awesome game, got to stage 10 with 102 kills

midnightouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 03:00 PM   #343
Zilvia FREAK!

status:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to status:one
fun game! +1

I got to 102 on stage 10... but now I know to hold shift for shotgun.. i should prevent the big guy from ripping my arm off.
Old 07-09-2008, 05:34 PM   #344
eds13
Zilvia FREAK!

eds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eds13
wow, i need to get into off topic more. this thread pwns!!!
Old 07-09-2008, 06:13 PM   #345
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
So I was highly intoxicated with my girl last night and watched probably the worst movie I have ever seen on a movie channel.

Holy balls it was bad.
But it had zombies, so I didn't want to turn it off
Old 07-09-2008, 10:04 PM   #346
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
^plot for said crap movie?
Old 07-09-2008, 10:06 PM   #347
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEvilRPS13 View Post
^plot for said crap movie?
Well google isn't broken, but here;

Quote:

In the future death row criminals are given a chance to pardon them selfs on a "survivor" style reality show! Only to find the island is full of zombie ex-contestants! This film is awful and cheesie with really bad lines! But sadly this film is better directed and more enjoyable than uwe boll's immortal shit fest HOUSE oF THE DEAD! If you liked house of the dead this movie will blow you away!!

Old 07-09-2008, 10:47 PM   #348
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
I caught the end of a zombie movie where they had this truck that shot fireworks.........and the zombies liked them. and a black zombie blew up a car that dennis hopper was in *smacks forehead*
Old 07-09-2008, 11:34 PM   #349
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KwKouki View Post
I caught the end of a zombie movie where they had this truck that shot fireworks.........and the zombies liked them. and a black zombie blew up a car that dennis hopper was in *smacks forehead*

Old 07-10-2008, 03:29 AM   #350
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
omg mel its started!

BROAD DAYLIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-10-2008, 07:56 AM   #351
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Yea, Land of the Dead. I liked it better then Diary personally.

Quote:
omg mel its started!

BROAD DAYLIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL. HEADSHOT!
Old 07-10-2008, 12:27 PM   #352
jackjack
Post Whore!

jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
^ahahhahaahahahhahahahahahahaha
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 12:39 PM   #353
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

Quote:

lol

Old 07-10-2008, 12:58 PM   #354
corwin
Zilvia Member

corwin is an unknown quantity at this point
stage 12 127 kills
corwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 01:19 PM   #355
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

I was watching Hellboy 2 last night at 12: 01 am... and saw this movie in the previews...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4inL...d.php?t=736428

THIS movie had me at the edge of my seat...

Old 07-11-2008, 01:39 PM   #356
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
I was watching Hellboy 2 last night at 12: 01 am... and saw this movie in the previews...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4inL...d.php?t=736428

THIS movie had me at the edge of my seat...
That trailer is really old (like 6 months), but it sure does look good. I can't wait to see it. Did they give a release date.
Old 07-11-2008, 01:47 PM   #357
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
That trailer is really old (like 6 months), but it sure does look good. I can't wait to see it. Did they give a release date.
Nope just said in October

Old 07-11-2008, 01:51 PM   #358
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Nope just said in October
October is good for me. Can't wait to see a good Zombie movie. It's been a while...28 Weeks.
Old 07-11-2008, 01:58 PM   #359
lok
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
lok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
October is good for me. Can't wait to see a good Zombie movie. It's been a while...28 Weeks.
wrong!

[rec] was freaking great!

oh wait 28 weeks?

oh I get it.

28 weeks was still terrible compared to 28 days.
lok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 02:17 PM   #360
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by lok View Post
wrong!

[rec] was freaking great!

oh wait 28 weeks?

oh I get it.

28 weeks was still terrible compared to 28 days.
I STILL haven't DL rec cause I'm an idiot.

While Weeks wasn't AS good as Days, it was still a damn fine Zombie movie.