Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Advertiser Announcements and Feedback

Advertiser Announcements and Feedback This is where vendors can make announcements about upcoming promotions, events, items, etc. Vendors may also create threads here for the purpose of market research or other customer feedback.

Old 03-22-2012, 08:35 PM   #331
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
are they still only on pre-order?
Yeah I think so. I was told they would be in by the end of March, so I was just curious.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2012, 09:00 PM   #332
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
just quoting another member on here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by future View Post
I hate to say this. Not many people know

But the godspeed V2 arms are PBM arms from what my sorces tell me. I guess godspeed found pbms manufacture and yeah. I held them both back to back. They are the same shit

And i dont buy cheap pos parts. I hate godspeed. But when i got them back to back. Id rather pay $450 for the same shit the. $1200. Somebody correct me if im wrong but ive heard it from many repitable places/people
http://zilvia.net/f/s-chassis/443910...to-vs-spl.html
Old 03-30-2012, 09:45 PM   #333
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (115)
DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 115 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJPimpFlex Send a message via MSN to DJPimpFlex
Lol wut?! Pics or it didn't happen.
Old 03-30-2012, 10:12 PM   #334
future
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
Tell me about it. Take it to dan! I want to know if this is really true. If proved wrong i will edit my post no questions asked
future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:08 PM   #335
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
PBM and Godspeed are NOT the same manufacturer. Even if they are, the arms are completely different. Just look at the heims.
Old 03-30-2012, 11:52 PM   #336
S13project
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
S13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
and that is exactly what is wrong with stuff today. i understand that if something is innovative and well made then the 'other companies' are going to try and copy it, and then sell it cheaper. thats just america. i get that some people are going to buy it simply because its cheaper without paying attention to (or even knowing) the differences, not that i approve of that route at all, but i know it happens. what pisses me off is when people front it as the same thing. personally i would rather give my money to the people that have built their reputation building their own proven products that aren't copies of someone else's hard work.

basically....support the innovators and they will continue to innovate and make great products.

also posting that info in this thread is just wrong. plain and simple wrong. make a new thread and leave this one as parts shop max and their awesome products.
Old 03-31-2012, 12:21 AM   #337
rat240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (87)
rat240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 87 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13project View Post
i would rather give my money to the people that have built their reputation building their own proven products that aren't copies of someone else's hard work.

basically....support the innovators and they will continue to innovate and make great products.
this this this
rat240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 04:08 AM   #338
C-unit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
C-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
when will you guys get more z32 rear coilover lower mounts? I need them bad.
C-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:40 AM   #339
Rogue240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
Rogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Rogue240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by future View Post
Tell me about it. Take it to dan! I want to know if this is really true. If proved wrong i will edit my post no questions asked
Just look at them and you can tell they aren't the same. I don't know who your "sources" are, but they obviously don't have a clue. Godspeed is a cheap, knockoff parts manufacturer who, by the look of things, is attempting to knock off the older PSM designs. Funny thing is they didn't even do it right, the RUCAs aren't even swept up at all. Look at Godspeed's total catalog, there's a very blatant trend: They rip off designs from prominent companies for whatever chassis they're building parts for. This is what China does. You'd be hard pressed to find products that were actually designed in that country. Stop paying the thieves...

PSM Designs their own stuff and doesn't rip off other people's designs like the many China Knock off companies out there.
Old 04-04-2012, 09:13 PM   #340
corby_baby
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
corby_baby is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
pbm also has videos of their manufacturing process on youtube.
corby_baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 05:27 PM   #341
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Future, you are incorrect, they are not our arms, that shitty company knocked off our old shit. Its really old news, and we have been focused on newer better designs now for quite some time. Its really a non issue & does not need to be rehashed.

You get what you pay for, end of story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post
Any word on the shipment of the eccentric rack bushings?
Arrives April 18th.
Quote:
Originally Posted by C-unit View Post
when will you guys get more z32 rear coilover lower mounts? I need them bad.
Did you call us? because I know we are having some air freighted over here for someone in a hurry. For Comp coilovers?
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 06:27 PM   #342
Rogue240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
Rogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Rogue240sx
Hey Dan, are there any plans to make offset rear subframe spacers for people wanting to use the S14 subframe in a S13?
Old 04-26-2012, 04:39 PM   #343
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

I see some people started to get their rack spacers/bushings. Any word on them?
Old 04-28-2012, 11:10 AM   #344
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Counting the days til you have the rear spindles in stock.
scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 04:14 PM   #345
LockOn!
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
LockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hey there, how much extra negative camber is built into the lower mount holes on the Comp coils for s13? Any idea what the approximate range of front camber is? Thanks
Old 04-29-2012, 10:37 PM   #346
ksharp
Leaky Injector

ksharp is an unknown quantity at this point
I noticed on the PBM forum thread for the exhaust, you have an axle back option. Do you have any pics of it? What does it bolt up to?
ksharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 10:54 PM   #347
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
s13 hmic intercooler kits in stock ready to ship, also black couplers?
Old 05-01-2012, 08:25 PM   #348
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue240sx View Post
Hey Dan, are there any plans to make offset rear subframe spacers for people wanting to use the S14 subframe in a S13?
I will but I need to do a measuring session to get the spec first.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post
I see some people started to get their rack spacers/bushings. Any word on them?
yes the first batch is shipped and we have some stock now after shipping the second run.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottie View Post
Counting the days til you have the rear spindles in stock.
in stock NOW
Quote:
Originally Posted by LockOn! View Post
Hey there, how much extra negative camber is built into the lower mount holes on the Comp coils for s13? Any idea what the approximate range of front camber is? Thanks
2 degrees if I recall correctly
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksharp View Post
I noticed on the PBM forum thread for the exhaust, you have an axle back option. Do you have any pics of it? What does it bolt up to?
no pix, not in stock yet, looks just like the full exhaust but ends just before the axle with a 3" round transition
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
s13 hmic intercooler kits in stock ready to ship, also black couplers?
yes sir, in stock now.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:01 PM   #349
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
in stock NOW
I has no tracking number yet
Old 05-12-2012, 04:01 AM   #350
dawagarage
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
dawagarage is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
are the coil overs for jza80/jzz31 in stock?

ratsun: dawa (73 datsun 620)
clublexus: properD (97 sc300)
dawagarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 10:21 PM   #351
az_240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
az_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to az_240
Hey Dan your PM box is full
az_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 12:08 PM   #352
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by az_240 View Post
Hey Dan your PM box is full
Beat me to it.

Rear Drop Spindles still in stock?
thefro526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 10:55 AM   #353
Southern Elegance
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
Southern Elegance is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Can you still buy the previous "MAX ALUMINUM BREATHER TANKS" design with the cooling fins?
Southern Elegance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 04:11 AM   #354
robots
Leaky Injector

robots is an unknown quantity at this point
Got a question on rear knuckles.
Willwood dynapro calipers have .380 inch rotor space.
What rotors should you use them ? Factory rotors are not that thin.

Please advise.
robots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 08:32 PM   #355
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

the wilwood calipers and pads are capable of handling the factory rotor thickness without any problem
Old 06-22-2012, 07:10 AM   #356
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
the wilwood calipers and pads are capable of handling the factory rotor thickness without any problem
As in S14 OE thickness, not Z32??
Old 09-13-2012, 12:58 PM   #357
caglej
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
caglej is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
When are you expecting more subframe risers for s chassis to come in?
caglej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 02:35 AM   #358
qwerth
Nissanaholic!

qwerth is an unknown quantity at this point
I plan on getting your inner tie rods and i was wondering what would be a good outer tie rod to get, stock knuckles, car is slammed and mostly a DD with occasional sliding

would tein outer be fine or is there a better option?
Old 11-01-2012, 08:01 AM   #359
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
any oem style outter for s14 will work
Old 11-05-2012, 01:06 PM   #360
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Moog is thick as F***, so we recommend them