Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2007, 08:17 PM   #3271
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Nah she loves me.

If not then I'll bust out with my charming self and she'll love me again.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2007, 01:50 AM   #3272
C. Senor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
just wanted to say you guys are all fucking stupid and gay......i say and mean that with all the hetero love i possess.
Old 06-16-2007, 03:39 AM   #3273
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Which would be none? You closet gay, lol. Anyways, Gus, monetary compensation now! Lol jk, get at me when you can.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
Old 06-16-2007, 10:39 PM   #3274
C. Senor
Post Whore!

C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
hey man..how'd you know....*asks the kettle if the pot is black...LOL
Old 06-18-2007, 11:48 AM   #3275
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
AbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AbsoluteZero
^you and your pot and kettle... make love to them already!

Edgar: I will! Promise! I gotta get it installed now cause its way too hot to not have AC!

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
Old 06-18-2007, 12:33 PM   #3276
C. Senor
Post Whore!

dude...well the kettle and the pot are a little busy these days....and you know one day you're going to start to say that shit too...then thats where i laugh.and its not even that hot today. wuss.
Old 06-18-2007, 01:04 PM   #3277
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

AbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfection
I never said it was hot today butt beanie... but it was pretty hot over the weekend... and I will be driving to vegas for D1 so I most def want ac before then!

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
Old 06-18-2007, 01:31 PM   #3278
azndoc
Post Whore!

azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
A/C is for the weak..... in 240's

Now excuse me while I get in my Z and blast my a/c
Old 06-18-2007, 02:02 PM   #3279
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

ac may be weak but it will make me feel and look cool when i have it bwahahahahahahahahaha

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
Old 06-18-2007, 02:59 PM   #3280
azndoc
Post Whore!

I just think cold thoughts, or reminice the cold days sleeping out in the field in South Korea.
Old 06-18-2007, 11:39 PM   #3281
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

^next time I am driving I will try and think like a penguin.. maybe that will help... im in the arctic somewhere... brrr I feel the chill

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
Old 06-19-2007, 12:40 AM   #3282
C. Senor
Post Whore!

and you're name is absolute zero... way to put your name to shame....however i do like the happy feetsy there.
Old 06-19-2007, 01:07 AM   #3283
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13coupeluv View Post
dude...well the kettle and the pot are a little busy these days....and you know one day you're going to start to say that shit too...then thats where i laugh.and its not even that hot today. wuss.
So I take it you're the pot cause you're short and round?

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 06-19-2007, 09:39 AM   #3284
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

^oh snap! bwahahahahahahahaha

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
Old 06-19-2007, 09:56 AM   #3285
C. Senor
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
So I take it you're the pot cause you're short and round?
no i'm the kettle beesh. i make shit poppin homie...fucker you're on my list now too...yeah i'm totally makin a list of who's ass i'ma kick on thursday. number 2-edgay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteZero View Post
^oh snap! bwahahahahahahahaha
what re you laughin at mr. 1990's...
Old 06-19-2007, 10:01 AM   #3286
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

the fact that you just got owned by edgar.. I loved the 90s okay! It was good times when I was such a young lad... now I am just an old man but I can still noogie you

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
Old 06-19-2007, 11:45 AM   #3287
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Ooo, I'm really scared of Alex now...

PSYKE!

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 06-19-2007, 12:01 PM   #3288
C. Senor
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteZero View Post
the fact that you just got owned by edgar.. I loved the 90s okay! It was good times when I was such a young lad... now I am just an old man but I can still noogie you
i'd like to see you try!. you are old, you old bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
Ooo, I'm really scared of Alex now...

PSYKE!
another 1 stuck in the 90's. just wait and see....just wait....muahahahahaha
Old 06-19-2007, 12:20 PM   #3289
azndoc
Post Whore!

I still don't get the whole pot and kettle thing.

You guys are confusing me now.
Old 06-19-2007, 12:24 PM   #3290
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

then our plan is working

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
Old 06-19-2007, 12:24 PM   #3291
articdragon192
Post Whore!

It's all about the 90s.
TMNT
Power Rangers
Super Human Samurai
Duck Tales
Batman
Superman
Spiderman
morning TV shows worth waking up for
Ronin Warrior at 6:30 in the morning.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 06-19-2007, 02:23 PM   #3292
C. Senor
Post Whore!

lol @ jack being confused....i'm a little confused myself but i dont know when i'm not(except my sexuality..yes i know what you're thinking...but on the contrary i am straight.....FUCKERS...LOL) and edgar..i know all of them except super human samarai....thats just not ringing a bell....and yes i love the little dot things...
Old 06-19-2007, 05:55 PM   #3293
azndoc
Post Whore!

^^^ what.... now I'm even more confused. Alex your making me crazy. Not right now right now, but later later.
Old 06-19-2007, 07:01 PM   #3294
C. Senor
Post Whore!

^hahahaha good.......stop making fun of me just because i actually say right now right now.....fucker fucker....wait what?
Old 06-19-2007, 07:25 PM   #3295
azndoc
Post Whore!

^^ Yup you've confused me once again. Thanks I'm going to go eat lead paint now.
Old 06-19-2007, 07:42 PM   #3296
C. Senor
Post Whore!

oooooo lead paint is tasty....you know what else is tasty?.......smoothies...did you know that on the night of february 29th 1546 shit happened....yeah it sure did......you know what else?...i hope you do because i dont.
Old 06-19-2007, 07:50 PM   #3297
azndoc
Post Whore!

The book of Common Prayer (1546) which contains the marriage service says, "For better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health..." on Prayer

That's what google said happened in 1546.

Do work son!!!
Old 06-19-2007, 08:11 PM   #3298
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

Events of 1546
Spanish conquer the Yucatan.
Peace between England and France.
The Trinity College, Cambridge is founded by Henry VIII of England.
Katharina von Bora flees to Magdeburg.
Michelangelo Buonarroti is made chief architect of St. Peter's Basilica.
The Schmalkaldic War, a political struggle between imperial forces under Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor, and the forces of the Schmalkaldic League, begins.

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
Old 06-19-2007, 08:14 PM   #3299
azndoc
Post Whore!

^^^ Oh your such a nerd/ass kisser/teacher's pet. I've disowned you from RBVL son.
Old 06-19-2007, 08:38 PM   #3300
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

awww man... that sucks... i wanted to part of the 1337 RBVL krew!

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
Closed Thread