Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2007, 09:26 AM   #301
Zilvia4eva
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Zilvia4eva is making a name for him/her selfZilvia4eva is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
so the rear big brake kit w/adapter is to be used with a z32 caliper,corrrect?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2007, 09:32 AM   #302
hippo_chips
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
hippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nice
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
I think they sell these big brake kits with mount extension so that you can still use your stock brake calipers. Correct me if I'm wrong. Cause if you had Z32 calipers, you would be able to use the bigger Z32 rotors, right? I'm just guessing here, I have no experience with any brake upgrade, but it seems logical.
Old 06-23-2007, 02:21 PM   #303
Zilvia4eva
Zilvia Junkie

Zilvia4eva is making a name for him/her selfZilvia4eva is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippo_chips View Post
I think they sell these big brake kits with mount extension so that you can still use your stock brake calipers. Correct me if I'm wrong. Cause if you had Z32 calipers, you would be able to use the bigger Z32 rotors, right? I'm just guessing here, I have no experience with any brake upgrade, but it seems logical.

Im talkin about Z32 rear calipers? or could they be s14/s13 rear calipers....
Old 06-23-2007, 04:49 PM   #304
lazymofo
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
lazymofo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
how much is the SR S13 radiator shipped to 77478?
Old 06-24-2007, 05:10 PM   #305
chaser
Leaky Injector

chaser is an unknown quantity at this point
total, including shipping for a set of coilovers for an rps13/1991 240sx to 32227?
Old 06-24-2007, 10:05 PM   #306
R33GTS-T
Zilvia Junkie

R33GTS-T is an unknown quantity at this point
got any inner and outer tie rods for s13s???
Old 06-24-2007, 10:51 PM   #307
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
first drift even after insattilling the sub frame spacers, and tension rods. what a huge diff i felt right away. how comw i didn't get any max power stickers with my orders. a 25% off sponsorship price would be nice too! i would have evrything you offer for the s13!

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 06-24-2007, 11:31 PM   #308
Bigballin
Zilvia Member

Bigballin is an unknown quantity at this point
just to make sure the big brake upgrade is to be used with stock calipers (non z32)
Old 06-25-2007, 02:05 AM   #309
driftsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (54)
driftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
s14 coilovers and subframe spacers shipped to 91326 please
Old 06-25-2007, 08:41 AM   #310
Vinny
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Vinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
S14 Coilovers shipped to 08054
Old 06-25-2007, 03:09 PM   #311
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
Do your tension rods come with the bolts to mount them? The pic looks like they don't.
Old 06-25-2007, 03:57 PM   #312
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by djkowai View Post
sent my payment today, i'll try to take pictures of the intercooler and Rucas mounted on my car in the near future after i get them
Thanks! Due to the sub frame spacers being temporarily out of stock, this will be shipped tomorrow.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
Old 06-25-2007, 04:05 PM   #313
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman View Post
if you guys want to see this stuff in action look for the s15 at the ziptied event tommorow and sunday.
The only thing that saw any action was the oil in my tranny that has all of the teeth from 2nd gear swimming around in it. I hard parked for 2 days straight a most depressing experience.

How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 06-25-2007, 04:09 PM   #314
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Dan, how are the MAX seats coming along? Any Word on release?
Old 06-25-2007, 04:14 PM   #315
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazymofo View Post
how much is the SR S13 radiator shipped to 77478?
$220 shipped to your door
Old 06-25-2007, 04:26 PM   #316
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaser View Post
total, including shipping for a set of coilovers for an rps13/1991 240sx to 32227?
$1050 shipped
Old 06-25-2007, 04:27 PM   #317
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by R33GTS-T View Post
got any inner and outer tie rods for s13s???
Sorry, we dont make those
Old 06-25-2007, 04:30 PM   #318
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismornr View Post
first drift even after insattilling the sub frame spacers, and tension rods. what a huge diff i felt right away. how comw i didn't get any max power stickers with my orders. a 25% off sponsorship price would be nice too! i would have evrything you offer for the s13!
Sweet, Hey Mikey V didn't get stickers either with his order, so he improvised.
Old 06-25-2007, 04:33 PM   #319
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigballin View Post
just to make sure the big brake upgrade is to be used with stock calipers (non z32)
Yes, to set the record straight the big rotors have spacers for use with your stock calipers.
Old 06-25-2007, 04:34 PM   #320
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftsilvias13 View Post
s14 coilovers and subframe spacers shipped to 91326 please
$1100 shipped to you.
Old 06-25-2007, 04:35 PM   #321
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
S14 Coilovers shipped to 08054
$1050 shipped.
Old 06-25-2007, 04:37 PM   #322
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by fromxtor View Post
Do your tension rods come with the bolts to mount them? The pic looks like they don't.
Old 06-25-2007, 04:43 PM   #323
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIXziuR View Post
Dan, how are the MAX seats coming along? Any Word on release?
No word, thanks for your persistance! I seriously cant wait either.
Old 06-25-2007, 04:51 PM   #324
Skinny

Skinny is on a distinguished road
how long will these deals last?
Old 06-25-2007, 05:23 PM   #325
djkowai
Leaky Injector

djkowai will become famous soon enoughdjkowai will become famous soon enoughdjkowai will become famous soon enoughdjkowai will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
You guys ask the right questions. The marketing concept for these parts is direct sales from the manufacturer, wholesale to the public. We can keep doing this forever if we sell enough parts through word of mouth, the net and our full page magazine ad.

This is the way we want to do things because we know it will expand peoples enjoyment of this sport through promoting quality innovative low priced parts.

Parts Shop MAX is no corporation, it is privately owned 100% by drifters. We love buying cool parts that make our cars look good and perform well at hook up price, and we think you will to. We'll do our best to keep it this way.
there ya go
Old 06-25-2007, 05:54 PM   #326
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

lol sometimes you guys are so on point that the thread maintains itself.
Old 06-25-2007, 06:38 PM   #327
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
hahahahahahahahahahaha

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 06-26-2007, 09:39 AM   #328
pinkarrowsnow
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
pinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
haha nismornr you like the cut out. I was extremely bummed when I went through my box and there were no stickers. Dan I deserve stickers for that improvisation of the cut out or when the seats come in im gonna buy one of those. BTW got my coilovers on last night and my car handles so good its really unbelievable.
Old 06-26-2007, 01:09 PM   #329
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Actually we don't have any mascot stickers but I can see he'd look really good as an air freshner. Hmmm, what scent.... Rubber?
Old 06-26-2007, 01:19 PM   #330
pinkarrowsnow
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
pinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
Actually we don't have any mascot stickers but I can see he'd look really good as an air freshner. Hmmm, what scent.... Rubber?
I would really like a poweredbymax.net one for my car. hint hint haha
Closed Thread