Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 04-24-2011, 12:13 PM   #3091
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Without online play, I just tune street cars with handicaps for the Professional Class Tuner Car Championship. It's pretty fun to build a well tuned, but mild car to be an underdog and still try to win that series. Right now, I'm in love with my S2000... With only a stage 1 weight reduction & 330hp on tap, it's severly underpowered by about AT LEAST 200hp than almost every other car there. Gotta be a serious corner carver just to survive the series. Fun stuff.

Building an Evo IX that I think is gonna be my new love once I get the drivetrain & transmisson sorted out. 414hp & 416ft/lbs of torque. Lovely balance...
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2011, 01:00 PM   #3092
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
BoostSlideWayz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BoostSlideWayz Send a message via Yahoo to BoostSlideWayz
yeah i needa win some more money cuz i never have had more than 5 mil cuz i sometimes for get to back up before purchases and stuff so now im just not into the endurace races i dont have the patience.
Old 04-24-2011, 01:40 PM   #3093
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
^^^Yeah, I usually float at about 9mil. But I typically only buy cheapish cars so I don't spend much money & it's easy to make it back. The Seasonal events or the Like The Wind series are usually where I go for quick cash.

Hey, does anyone have a MKIV Supra turbo, SW20 MR2 turbo &/or Chrysler Crossfire they wouldn't mind giving away/selling/trading?
Old 04-24-2011, 11:58 PM   #3094
getagrip
Leaky Injector

getagrip is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
^^^Yeah, I usually float at about 9mil. But I typically only buy cheapish cars so I don't spend much money & it's easy to make it back. The Seasonal events or the Like The Wind series are usually where I go for quick cash.

Hey, does anyone have a MKIV Supra turbo, SW20 MR2 turbo &/or Chrysler Crossfire they wouldn't mind giving away/selling/trading?
I got an sw20 I havent touched since I bought it. I'd be willing to trade for something. When PSN comes back onine of course lol.
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 03:39 AM   #3095
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
anyone mind sending me a redbull car or share it?
i want to try something a friend told me about.
Old 04-25-2011, 03:40 AM   #3096
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by getagrip View Post
I got an sw20 I havent touched since I bought it. I'd be willing to trade for something. When PSN comes back onine of course lol.
what are you looking for?
Old 04-25-2011, 03:45 AM   #3097
getagrip
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DP-AE86 View Post
what are you looking for?
Nothing in particular just something lol like a Zenki S14 perhaps?

Im curious to know if they had a corolla 86 coupe? I doubt it just like there is no E36 bmw
Old 04-25-2011, 08:42 AM   #3098
Super_OK_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Super_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud of
in my collectors edition car index there is no coupe varaition of the ae86. theres the corolla levin gt-apex, sprinter trueno gt-apex, sprinter trueno gt-apex (SS version).

can't wait till online is back up!
Super_OK_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 09:11 AM   #3099
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by getagrip View Post
Sure, I got a Zenki for yeah... I checked the Master Car List. There's no AE86 coupes unfortunately, just the hatches. I'll look to see if I can find something even tastier than an S14 ya though if you want...
Old 04-25-2011, 12:56 PM   #3100
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
SuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Dude, for real... I can't even get into my Netflix!

Yes you can actually. There is a way around it...

1. Turn on your ps3 and let it load. It should say you've been signed out of the PSNetwork
2. Hit ok and go straight to the netflix icon and start it up
3. You should get the needs PSN account to continue. You will notice that it is loading in the background. Keep trying to load onto the psn network and it wille eventually load. I hit over and over the Cancel and the try again link to attempt to connect to PSN. It will say there is an error trying to connect to PSN. After a few trys you will see that all of your titles have been loaded up and your que list is working. BBaaammm netflix!!!!

Too bad I dont get the damn rep points any more... hahaahah
Old 04-25-2011, 01:17 PM   #3101
getagrip
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tek18b_jimmy View Post
in my collectors edition car index there is no coupe varaition of the ae86. theres the corolla levin gt-apex, sprinter trueno gt-apex, sprinter trueno gt-apex (SS version).

can't wait till online is back up!
ahh i see, thanks for that bit of info. And you have no idea how bad i want to get back onine lol
Quote:
Sure, I got a Zenki for yeah... I checked the Master Car List. There's no AE86 coupes unfortunately, just the hatches. I'll look to see if I can find something even tastier than an S14 ya though if you want...
For sure man, its up to you i'd be willing to trade for a Zenki S14.
Old 04-25-2011, 02:27 PM   #3102
simmode1
Post Whore!

Speaking of PSN being down... I went to their website yesterday and they have a bulletin up saying they're rebuilding the ENTIRE network to prevent future hacker attacks again.

It could be a while guys...
Old 04-25-2011, 02:33 PM   #3103
Super_OK_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Super_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud of
On top of that I'd like to add. I read they are saying to check your bank accounts. It was on google news. Type psn outtage. And read the latest news article.
Super_OK_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 04:26 PM   #3104
getagrip
Leaky Injector

Yup it could be a while so I'll just create a mass fourtune of credits lol

Yea I heard about that, but so far so good.
Old 04-25-2011, 08:04 PM   #3105
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Send a message via AIM to BoostSlideWayz Send a message via Yahoo to BoostSlideWayz
Quote:
Originally Posted by DP-AE86 View Post
Moar Twinnies.

I like my Camaro. dont care if it drifts sloppy.

Ill make a car with that same look if you wanna have like a 3 car team fill a room and be like owning it. just tell me the color names your car has for the wheels and body.

Also, finally got some of my first back fire shots i was so happy lol

Last edited by BoostSlideWayz; 04-25-2011 at 09:05 PM..
BoostSlideWayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 11:04 PM   #3106
getagrip
Leaky Injector

Im down for a quad tandems but put me at the back cause i need more practice lol
Old 04-27-2011, 03:30 AM   #3107
meme2105
Leaky Injector

meme2105 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to meme2105
*PSN UPDATE*
Quote:
PlayStation®Network Service Outage
Answer ID: 2185

We have discovered that between April 17 and April 19, 2011, certain PlayStation Network and Qriocity service user account information was compromised in connection with an illegal and unauthorized intrusion into our network. In response to this intrusion, we have:
Temporarily turned off PlayStation Network and Qriocity services
Engaged an outside, recognized security firm to conduct a full and complete investigation into what happened
Quickly taken steps to enhance security and strengthen our network infrastructure by re-building our system to provide you with greater protection of your personal information.
We greatly appreciate your patience, understanding and goodwill as we do whatever it takes to resolve these issues as quickly and efficiently as practicable.

Although we are still investigating the details of this incident, we believe that an unauthorized person has obtained the following information that you provided: name, address (city, state, zip), country, email address, birthdate, PlayStation Network/Qriocity password and login, and handle/PSN online ID. It is also possible that your profile data, including purchase history and billing address (city, state, zip), and your PlayStation Network/Qriocity password security answers may have been obtained. If you have authorized a sub-account for your dependent, the same data with respect to your dependent may have been obtained. While there is no evidence at this time that credit card data was taken, we cannot rule out the possibility. If you have provided your credit card data through PlayStation Network or Qriocity, out of an abundance of caution we are advising you that your credit card number (excluding security code) and expiration date may have been obtained.

For your security, we encourage you to be especially aware of email, telephone, and postal mail scams that ask for personal or sensitive information. Sony will not contact you in any way, including by email, asking for your credit card number, social security number or other personally identifiable information. If you are asked for this information, you can be confident Sony is not the entity asking. When the PlayStation Network and Qriocity services are fully restored, we strongly recommend that you log on and change your password. Additionally, if you use your PlayStation Network or Qriocity user name or password for other unrelated services or accounts, we strongly recommend that you change them, as well.

To protect against possible identity theft or other financial loss, we encourage you to remain vigilant, to review your account statements and to monitor your credit reports. We are providing the following information for those who wish to consider it:

U.S. residents are entitled under U.S. law to one free credit report annually from each of the three major credit bureaus. To order your free credit report, visit www.annualcreditreport.com or call toll-free (877) 322-8228.

We have also provided names and contact information for the three major U.S. credit bureaus below. At no charge, U.S. residents can have these credit bureaus place a “fraud alert” on your file that alerts creditors to take additional steps to verify your identity prior to granting credit in your name. This service can make it more difficult for someone to get credit in your name. Note, however, that because it tells creditors to follow certain procedures to protect you, it also may delay your ability to obtain credit while the agency verifies your identity. As soon as one credit bureau confirms your fraud alert, the others are notified to place fraud alerts on your file. Should you wish to place a fraud alert, or should you have any questions regarding your credit report, please contact any one of the agencies listed below.

Experian: 888-397-3742; www.experian.com; P.O. Box 9532, Allen, TX 75013
Equifax: 800-525-6285; www.equifax.com; P.O. Box 740241, Atlanta, GA 30374-0241
TransUnion: 800-680-7289; www.transunion.com; Fraud Victim Assistance Division, P.O. Box 6790, Fullerton, CA 92834-6790

You may wish to visit the web site of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission at Deter. Detect. Defend. Avoid ID Theft or reach the FTC at 1-877-382-4357 or 600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20580 for further information about how to protect yourself from identity theft. Your state Attorney General may also have advice on preventing identity theft, and you should report instances of known or suspected identity theft to law enforcement, your State Attorney General, and the FTC. For North Carolina residents, the Attorney General can be contacted at 9001 Mail Service Center, Raleigh, NC 27699-9001; telephone (877) 566-7226; or NCDOJ. For Maryland residents, the Attorney General can be contacted at 200 St. Paul Place, 16th Floor, Baltimore, MD 21202; telephone: (888) 743-0023; or Maryland Attorney General - Home Page.

We thank you for your patience as we complete our investigation of this incident, and we regret any inconvenience. Our teams are working around the clock on this, and services will be restored as soon as possible. Sony takes information protection very seriously and will continue to work to ensure that additional measures are taken to protect personally identifiable information. Providing quality and secure entertainment services to our customers is our utmost priority. Please contact us at 1-800-345-7669 should you have any additional questions.
PlayStation® Knowledge Center | Support - PlayStation.com
meme2105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 03:38 AM   #3108
getagrip
Leaky Injector

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife..

seriously though thats lame man, good thing i never used my credit card on there. Thanks for that update.
Old 04-27-2011, 06:22 AM   #3109
hulkster_s13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (9)
hulkster_s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
You would think that when you buy an x1 for 20mil you would also get the cool color you picked and paint it on another car. But you don't. I bought the purple/pink pearl one and didn't get the color and I can't change the color of the car either.
hulkster_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 05:14 PM   #3110
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

I didnt read that whole book up there but this is what matters to me.

Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the current outage of PlayStation Network & Qriocity services. We are currently working to send a similar message to the one below via email to all of our registered account holders regarding a compromise of personal information as a result of an illegal intrusion on our systems. These malicious actions have also had an impact on your ability to enjoy the services provided by PlayStation Network and Qriocity including online gaming and online access to music, movies, sports and TV shows. We have a clear path to have PlayStation Network and Qriocity systems back online, and expect to restore some services within a week.

i cant wait a week !!!! D:
Old 04-27-2011, 06:50 PM   #3111
simmode1
Post Whore!

WTF man. I signed up for netflix to use it on my PS3 one day before the crash. By the time this problem is fixed, my free trial membership will be over almost!!!
Old 04-27-2011, 08:01 PM   #3112
gearhead55
Zilvia FREAK!

gearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of light
/\/\/\ thats a bummer. PSN being down sucks my balls...
gearhead55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 08:14 PM   #3113
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Hopefully my account hasn't been stolen from.. i do have credit card info on there from purchases on psn... dam this hacker
Old 04-27-2011, 08:17 PM   #3114
TougeLove
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
TougeLove is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
can someone post when its back online?
TougeLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 08:56 PM   #3115
nevertheless
Zilvia Junkie

nevertheless is an unknown quantity at this point
I busted out Gt5 because I cant play Black ops online anymore haha. Also no Netflix is a dragggg.
Old 04-27-2011, 09:00 PM   #3116
TougeLove
Zilvia Addict

TougeLove is an unknown quantity at this point
netflix works, you just have to keep trying to connect and it goes round logging into the psn. watched a few shows last night on it.
TougeLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 10:43 AM   #3117
simmode1
Post Whore!

Yeah, I was able to get into my Netflix after about 3 tries last night. But I did the same thing a few days earlier to no avail. Seems like it's hit & miss.
Old 04-28-2011, 10:48 AM   #3118
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Anyone wanna buy my cockpit and Driving Force Pro? It'll cost a lot to ship though.
Old 04-28-2011, 01:23 PM   #3119
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

since the networks been down i've been trying to catch up on money and been goofing off also.

i have realized why i was good off the bat close quarter tandeming since the beginning. I used to use a ghost and battle myself all the time changing my lines and everything back in GT4. and back then i got on the PS religiously. not so much anymore.

First tandem battle with Spencer240sx

^i miss the white and yellow...

anyway to the pics goofing around...

^GTdrift?

^new drift car. very fun after you get its understeer issue settled.

^cool pitstop photo

^Aflac with an accident happening in the background. Got Insurance? LOLOL. (i'm in the redbull car thats about to get whailed)

^"giving the phrase 'going sideways' a whole new meaning"
Old 04-29-2011, 11:29 AM   #3120
simmode1
Post Whore!

Been building new cars like crazy. Wanted to build an S13 to match of beat my 330hp S2000 Grip Street Car. I was really surprised at how much torque the S13 had at tha level... 328hp & 344ft/lbs torque. But for some reason it's still a second slower than my torque deficient S2K, so I turned it into a drift car. Now I'm kicking myself for wait this long to build an S13 drifter like this. New favorite drifter... Also have a new NC Miata drifter thats not too bad either...