Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 07-28-2008, 05:44 PM   #3091
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
Oh fuck Devin you post whored the fuck out of these last three pages. ahahahahahah.

Ryota you have a welded s13 diff??? Let me get it from you for 20bucks.
Old 07-28-2008, 05:47 PM   #3092
JDM671
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (37)
JDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDM671
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclipse_dsm View Post
Keep it Jessie. I have a Custom turbo kit I'm planning on selling if your interested.

Megan Turbo Manifold
KKK K26 turbo
S13 SR SMIC
S13 SR BOV

Needed to complete is Custom External WG setup and Injectors since you already have the MAF and SAFC.
sounds to pricey

Touke <3
JDM671 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 05:48 PM   #3093
eclipse_dsm
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
eclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
LMK if your gonna be selling the SAFC2 I might just go that route and use my 450cc injectors on my Eclipse 2.4T project and sell my FMU setup. Thnx!
eclipse_dsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 05:53 PM   #3094
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sileightyfreak Send a message via Yahoo to sileightyfreak
Quote:
LMK if your gonna be selling the SAFC2 I might just go that route and use my 450cc injectors on my Eclipse 2.4T project and sell my FMU setup. Thnx!
i want that safc2! lmk as well

sileightyfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 05:53 PM   #3095
JDM671
Nissanaholic!

JDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfectionJDM671 is close to perfection
Quote:

ek im like the safc. not for sale. lol

Touke <3
Old 07-28-2008, 05:58 PM   #3096
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Oh fuck Devin you post whored the fuck out of these last three pages. ahahahahahah.

so what there wasn't much else to do today but i applied at play it again sports for a job. But dude buy my welded diff for 50 dollars its got brand new fludid and its perfect and its shimmed rite unlike ryota's diff lol

Post whoring FTW
Old 07-28-2008, 05:58 PM   #3097
JDM671
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sileightyfreak View Post
i want that safc2! lmk as well
you know what I want bryan.....U stop pwning my lip!

Touke <3
Old 07-28-2008, 05:59 PM   #3098
JDM671
Nissanaholic!

Quote:

I want 20 bucks. lol <3

Touke <3
Old 07-28-2008, 06:03 PM   #3099
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
whats going down tonite?
Old 07-28-2008, 06:03 PM   #3100
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

sileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to sileightyfreak Send a message via Yahoo to sileightyfreak
hahahaha lip pwning ftw

Old 07-28-2008, 06:13 PM   #3101
JDM671
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sileightyfreak View Post
hahahaha lip pwning ftw
becareful at the meet. You will never see that lip again.

Touke <3
Old 07-28-2008, 07:33 PM   #3102
s13gold
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (79)
s13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/20243...brand-new.html

bump this shit.

i need these sold
s13gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 07:43 PM   #3103
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13gold View Post
If you wanna make a donation to the Make Devin an Awesome Car foundation you are more than welcome.
Old 07-28-2008, 08:35 PM   #3104
s13gold
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (79)
s13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
If you wanna make a donation to the Make Devin an Awesome Car foundation you are more than welcome.
refer me to a homie of yours that wants these and i will give you 50 bucks.

go go go!

and that deal goes for anyone.

Last edited by s13gold; 07-28-2008 at 09:26 PM..
s13gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 09:47 PM   #3105
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM671 View Post
I want 20 bucks. lol <3
Are you going to the 818 meet Wednesday??? I'll have you money then. For sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13gold View Post
Damn that's such a great deal i wish i had close to 2k for them. Good luck bro.
Old 07-28-2008, 09:49 PM   #3106
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
no nickle nickle?
Old 07-28-2008, 09:50 PM   #3107
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverdark View Post
no nickle nickle?
dude i dont think imma go

Old 07-28-2008, 09:52 PM   #3108
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

ahh dude nickel nickel sounds tight

Teddy r we still gonna change out ur sub frame tomorrow?

who else is on socal-drift? if u were wondering gary changed my user name it wow-thats-a-cool-car there too YES i haver the coolest username ever lol
Old 07-28-2008, 11:36 PM   #3109
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Devin and Teddy FTW. Hold you alco.......
Old 07-28-2008, 11:50 PM   #3110
JDM671
Nissanaholic!

does anyone know a fucking shop that can rebuild my whole entire motor?????? NOTE: KA24DE!!!!

Touke <3
Old 07-29-2008, 12:07 AM   #3111
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Yes please!!!!! I really need the help.
Old 07-29-2008, 12:26 AM   #3112
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

call me up ill be around
Old 07-29-2008, 12:30 AM   #3113
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:

$25

Quote:
so what there wasn't much else to do today but i applied at play it again sports for a job. But dude buy my welded diff for 50 dollars its got brand new fludid and its perfect and its shimmed rite unlike ryota's diff lol

Post whoring FTW
dood its mine!!! $5 payments? is that ok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
Yes please!!!!! I really need the help.
im busy tomorrow =(
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 01:07 AM   #3114
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kamburrito
i got a video of some guy with teddy's name on his ass .. tsk tsk tsk ..
Old 07-29-2008, 01:34 AM   #3115
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
fuck your couch KAM your sig is gay!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamburrito View Post
i got a video of some guy with teddy's name on his ass .. tsk tsk tsk ..
Old 07-29-2008, 02:09 AM   #3116
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kamburrito
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshchewuhh View Post
fuck your couch KAM your sig is gay!!!!!
hehehehe.. YOUR sig is gay...
Old 07-29-2008, 07:11 AM   #3117
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Whose going to be home today and doesn't have anything to do??? My S14 won't start and idk why. I just put in a new battery and the damn thing won't crank over.

HELP!
I need somebody
HELP
Not just anybody
HELP
You know i need some one
HHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeLLLLPPP
Old 07-29-2008, 07:15 AM   #3118
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Quote:
ahh dude nickel nickel sounds tight

who else is on socal-drift? if u were wondering gary changed my user name it wow-thats-a-cool-car there too YES i haver the coolest username ever lol
Yeah when i first say you on socal-drift i was like '' holy fuck is that devin???''. Wow-thats-a-cool-car is much better than s13-devin.
Old 07-29-2008, 09:24 AM   #3119
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Whose going to be home today and doesn't have anything to do??? My S14 won't start and idk why. I just put in a new battery and the damn thing won't crank over.

HELP!
I need somebody
HELP
Not just anybody
HELP
You know i need some one
HHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeLLLLPPP
sorry im about to go to work
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 09:42 AM   #3120
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

What time you getting off work??? Do you know what's wrong with my car???

When are you going bring the diff???