Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Old 09-10-2003, 09:09 PM   #271
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ootranceformeroo
Hmm...you guys think Hwy 9 is getting a little too "hot"?
Drift Unit
ootranceformeroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2003, 09:29 PM   #272
dvdevo
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
dvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
there's a new Malibu?
dvdevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2003, 09:31 PM   #273
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
yeah in redwood city right after the centry thearters..I think its after. Its been there for YEARS...maybe like 10-15 yrs or more? Not sure but I wonder how you missed it unless you dont go that way on 101.
Drift Unit
Old 09-10-2003, 09:47 PM   #274
driftcrazy
Zilvia Member

driftcrazy is an unknown quantity at this point
I vote for GGP because personally it is a lot easier drive for me to get there then SC. but yo thas me. i live in concord man lol. LONG DRIVE for me to go to SC
driftcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2003, 09:49 PM   #275
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Redwood City Malibu is another choice if you didn't notice...
Drift Unit
Old 09-10-2003, 10:14 PM   #276
mrfox

mrfox is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by nokeone
i vote redwood city..it's nicely in the middle...

but are there any roads to drive spiritedly on around there??
YES!!!!!!
mrfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2003, 10:52 PM   #277
nokeone
on strike three.

nokeone is making a name for him/her selfnokeone is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to nokeone Send a message via MSN to nokeone Send a message via Yahoo to nokeone
Quote:
Originally posted by ootranceformeroo
Hmm...you guys think Hwy 9 is getting a little too "hot"?
San Jose side YES...Santa Cruz side NO..
Old 09-10-2003, 10:59 PM   #278
dvdevo
Zilvia FREAK!

dvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enough
yes i know that malibu..but i thought he said new malibu. heh.
Old 09-10-2003, 11:03 PM   #279
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

ahah oops. sorry. They have the new Initial D there stage 2 or sumthing? "yay"?!?! ahah
Drift Unit
Old 09-10-2003, 11:11 PM   #280
dvdevo
Zilvia FREAK!

last time i was there it was 10 dollar tuesdays.. i didnt know how the line worked..all these little hs'ers were puttin their little card things up there..then leaving.. FAWK MAN THAT IS SAY GHEY...they should have a REAL LINE.. grrrrrr.
Old 09-10-2003, 11:17 PM   #281
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

HEY watch it! haha im a "highschooler" senior but not one of those "I NEED TO play Initial D because thats what drifting is all about and cant lose my spot in line so i can prove my drift skills to other initial D drifters out there!" ahahah Ive only played it a few times. Its fun and all but I dont go practicing on it or anything. ahah Ive seen that too, where all the kids line up to put their cards on the top and theres a fat line of cards....but the funny thing is, is that most of them arent in HS. Ive seen mostly college/graduates playing that hogging it up. And once they finish they put the card back in line right away...hahaha anyways im done ranting.
Drift Unit
Old 09-10-2003, 11:25 PM   #282
nokeone
on strike three.

nokeone is making a name for him/her selfnokeone is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to nokeone Send a message via MSN to nokeone Send a message via Yahoo to nokeone
Initial D is ghey......lol..actually i love the shows but never played the game...

it's all about Nintendo 64 MARIO CART!!!!...lol..hours of fun...
Old 09-10-2003, 11:28 PM   #283
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

king koopa and king kong..(lil fat gorilla guy) for got his name..haha theyre the fastest! Wont get pushed around like skinny yoshi!
Drift Unit
Old 09-10-2003, 11:32 PM   #284
iggy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
iggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
king koopa and king kong..(lil fat gorilla guy) for got his name..haha theyre the fastest! Wont get pushed around like skinny yoshi!
...but yoshi's well balanced .
iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2003, 11:35 PM   #285
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

ahah true..I used to like him until i wanted to mess around and pick the bigger guys...found out they were fast and wouldnt spin out Do you guys know the secret on that dirt course? I think its Wario..stadium? You can get into first place soooooo easily and lap the others by about 2 laps...hehe I got bored one day....
Drift Unit
Old 09-10-2003, 11:40 PM   #286
dvdevo
Zilvia FREAK!

hrmm in that case...damn ppl that plays intitial d too much :hammer:
Old 09-10-2003, 11:48 PM   #287
nokeone
on strike three.

Quote:
Do you guys know the secret on that dirt course? I think its Wario..stadium? You can get into first place soooooo easily and lap the others by about 2 laps...hehe I got bored one day....
but of course.....jump the wall right at the start..
Old 09-10-2003, 11:56 PM   #288
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

yup! hehehe...whenever i play it with my friends they were like in 1st place and Id be in last and theyd get hella mad because next thing they know IM first haha and now they dont like going there to race with me.
Drift Unit
Old 09-11-2003, 12:15 AM   #289
trsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
trsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
iirc it is donkey kong
trsilvias13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2003, 12:19 AM   #290
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

hahaah there you go...couldnt think of the name..
Drift Unit
Old 09-11-2003, 01:53 AM   #291
nokeone
on strike three.

dude back in da day when i fust started playin' Mario Cart mah homies an' i
would stay down until likes 5am every night in da summa' plum playin' ova' an'
ova'...lol...an' we all had da characta's we played 24/7...i wuz alwayz
princess, mah homie jay wuz yoshi, kumi wuz toad, an' jason wuz donkey...not
dat yo' ass know none o' dese-he'ah sucka's..lol..

oh an' Bond when it fust came out...we would play da multiplaya' mode 4 days on a
fat-lady...

anyway yaih...'nuff o' mah ramblings...

who knows..maybe at one o' dese-he'ah meets we kin braik out da damn 64 an'
play some kinda' cart..dat would be pretuh funny..
Old 09-11-2003, 02:21 AM   #292
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

yeah...007 was fun...only thing was my friend whooped everyones ass..he knew like every level where you would appear after you die and right when you start again he'd be waiting there and bam..your dead! haha he had a lot of free time at home...That game always got me dizZzZZzzZZzzZZZzZZzZzzzZZzZZZzzZzzzzZZZZzZZZZy... ..heheh
Drift Unit
Old 09-11-2003, 10:16 AM   #293
RBS14
Nissanaholic!

RBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura aboutRBS14 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by nokeone
dude back in da day when i fust started playin' Mario Cart mah homies an' i
would stay down until likes 5am every night in da summa' plum playin' ova' an'
ova'...lol...an' we all had da characta's we played 24/7...i wuz alwayz
princess, mah homie jay wuz yoshi, kumi wuz toad, an' jason wuz donkey...not
dat yo' ass know none o' dese-he'ah sucka's..lol..

oh an' Bond when it fust came out...we would play da multiplaya' mode 4 days on a
fat-lady...

anyway yaih...'nuff o' mah ramblings...

who knows..maybe at one o' dese-he'ah meets we kin braik out da damn 64 an'
play some kinda' cart..dat would be pretuh funny..

I gotta learn to talk like that! maybee you'll be kind enuf to teach me.......

Video games suck, except for GT3
Old 09-11-2003, 10:59 AM   #294
dvdevo
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally posted by RBS14

FO' SHO'
Old 09-11-2003, 12:05 PM   #295
nokeone
on strike three.

Quote:
Originally posted by RBS14

hahah..yeah well i was bored...

i think there are about 6-7 posts of mine completely in JIVE talk...

way too much free time..i need a g/f..

lol
Old 09-11-2003, 12:10 PM   #296
stealthj
Zilvia Junkie

stealthj is making a name for him/her selfstealthj is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to stealthj
house arrest sucks

i get up at like 8am, do nothing, then i go to work at 12, which is like the most exciting part of my day cuz i get to drive a corolla, (yuck)

then i work 12-8 full time then go home and do NOTHING, play videogames or something, look for 240's to buy but there NEVER IS ANY...so after that i post on furms or whatevr then i go to sleep like at 12, then 8 hours of sleep and IT STARTS ALL OVER AGAIN

i cant even SEE my GF cuz she dont got a CAR anymore, and heer parents are gone so she got no ride

i have no life thats why i posted HAHA

i need a 240

god help me
Old 09-11-2003, 05:41 PM   #297
kazuo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
kazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
wooooot

machine gun chit

ya i think 9 is hot. only good for crusing. ;p

jon - check yer pm. i might be getting new speakers so if you wanna buy my old ones ON THE CHEAP thatd be cool (dont worry, they work fine and theyre much much much better than those stock PoS... 4x6 polk and 6 1/2 infiniti, i think they are both 2-way. ill hookup the deck prolly. did you fix the dash problem? i had the same problem so i told ya how to fix it (check pm!)

and ya the oneeyed onevia should be back to being silbeer sooner than later....

initial d is a fun game. totally unrealistic, but i play it for fun, not to practice my drifting skills. :P

oh ya, and like, mario kart on SNES > mario kart 64

woot woot.

i was teh hotness using Toad or Yoshi.
kazuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2003, 06:00 PM   #298
trsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
trsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
you guys should try mario party. very fun. and monkey ball .. those games keep a lot of people entertained.

if i was on house arrest, i would slowly build a car in my garage, and also have a lil parties here and there
trsilvias13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2003, 10:22 PM   #299
Megadang
Leaky Injector

Megadang is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Megadang
Why not speedring in saratoga, its an indoor go kart place. So instead of running the track one at a time we can race each other.. Sounds like good times right?!

Dang
Old 09-11-2003, 11:08 PM   #300
stealthj
Zilvia Junkie

stealthj is making a name for him/her selfstealthj is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to stealthj
lol build a car lol.

i wish parties i wish my mom wsasnt home , and no one had school

my college ( de anza) starts on sept 22, and everyone in my grade is still in high school (i got expelled), so everyone is in school

school is for pussies

dammit i want a 240,