Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 02-21-2015, 03:27 PM   #1
owned by pandas
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
owned by pandas is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Vegas sliders/drifters/enthusiast call out.

I am moving to Vegas in about 3 weeks. I am bring all of my cars, my track ae86, my weekend driver s13, and my daily 09 si. I am looking for some drift events and meet up spots out here in Vegas. I want to hit the track heavy when I come out here. I am coming from Atlanta Ga and the drift scene there has literally died so hard that the streets are the only place to go to have some fun.

I just have a few questions for some people that are into the scene that might be able to help me out.

1: How often are drift events held in Vegas(I mean amateur events, I do not have a cage at the moment so pro am is out of the question).
2: Whats the deal with smog here?
3: Local hang out and car meet spots?
4: Good dyno tuners in Vegas(i have a power fc in one car and a nistune in the other)
5: Shops that are good at doing cages, I will spend the money I dont want junk, this is my life we are talking about.

Any info would help me out a lot as I am getting ready for a big move to come out here for a great career.
owned by pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2015, 09:52 PM   #2
asdfghjkl_carlos

Trader Rating: (0)
asdfghjkl_carlos is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Look up VegasDrift. Join the Facebook group, people sell items and help each other all the time. There are drift events here regularly, if you go to the VG website, you will be able to see the schedule for this year.
As for hang outs, there are car meets very often. 2-3 everyweek. Most popular one is the Fuku meet. They're a food truck that asks businesses to use their parking lot, and everyone shows up with their cars, parks them, hangs out, and has a good time. There are also little gatherings here and there whenever it rains and people wanna go sliding. Or even if it doesn't rain. lol.
Defintely join the facebook pages, VegasDrift News and also Las Vegas S-Chassis. They'll keep you updated with meets, drift events, item sales, car sales, and just general help overall.

Welcome to Las Vegas and hope to see you around !
asdfghjkl_carlos is offline   Reply With Quote