Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 10-24-2012, 06:06 PM   #1
Nissansota240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
Nissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Small update to keep it current.

Sold this about a month ago, after investing plenty of time into bringing it back up to par

Before . . .

After. . .

Continued doing nothing other then putting gas in the car and daily driving it.

Turned it over 160,000. I think I've put about 21,000 miles on this car in the 2 summers I've had it.

Also went to Drift Day 42. Didn't do to much drifting til the afternoon because my intake was taking in a lot of water from the placement of the filter. Fixed it around noon and then continued to participate in the event.

Last weekend I spent quite some time working on cleaning all the extra parts out of the shop, pretty much getting rid of any s13 items that I have and that Chris doesn't need.

Also we got a couple diffs welded up for next year, I'll be ditching my j30 that I'm using now.

Now I'm basically just searching for a winter beater so that I can quit driving the s14 and start progress towards next season.
Old 04-29-2013, 04:17 PM   #2
FourtyKid
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
FourtyKid is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissansota240 View Post
Before . . .
Dude, no way. I remember this picture from Craigslist last summer. I was thinking about buying this thing! Small world.

Nice build, by the way!
Old 04-30-2013, 12:13 PM   #3
Nissansota240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
Nissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FourtyKid View Post
Nice build, by the way!
Thanks dude

Here is a few pic from last weekend. Busy working on the car so I didn't take many photos.

Apologize for the poor picture quality. Hopefully I can have a friend with a quality camera snap some shots.