Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 12-27-2011, 07:31 PM   #3571
DRIFTER-M
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
DRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DRIFTER-M
Anybody here drift using the Logitech Driving Force GT? I find it to be a fun wheel, but it is REALLY hard to drift with. I researched online and have seen several people say the same...

I have messed with the setting a lot, and am finding it a tad bit better, but I am still kind of meh with it.
Old 01-07-2012, 10:33 PM   #3572
apex
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (44)
apex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
hey anybody on here wanna buy my HKS control i bought it for 50 bux bout 7 months ago used it for half hour and put it back in the box dont really like it ill let it go for 30
+ shipping
Old 01-08-2012, 12:01 AM   #3573
Tidashoni
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Tidashoni is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
just drive the gtr pace car and found out they added the flashing lights to it.....when did they do that? because I know it wasn't like that before
Tidashoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 10:09 AM   #3574
TougeLove
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
TougeLove is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
anyone want to send me the r390 road car? i have rare cars to trade and lots of limited edition paints

Last edited by TougeLove; 03-07-2013 at 11:45 AM..
TougeLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 03:59 PM   #3575
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Really love the standard cars now, what are some good ones that look awesome wiht wheels?

190e Evo II.
I slammed it all the way just for some photos, so I dont know if a proper tune would be this low.

And the Ruf 86 BTR looks awesome with a wing and wheels.
Old 01-27-2012, 11:05 PM   #3576
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
BoostSlideWayz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BoostSlideWayz Send a message via Yahoo to BoostSlideWayz
Man i miss GT5 soooo bad... my ps3 finally is broken after about the 15th ylod repair ... low on dough so the ps3 is just sitting -__- ive missed soooo mant dlcs that have came out ... but ohhwell i guess its just gonna have to wait.
Old 01-28-2012, 10:48 AM   #3577
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
Really love the standard cars now, what are some good ones that look awesome wiht wheels?
Ditto. I'm using standard cars ALOT more now. Soarer has become my favorite drifter. Cobra Mustang is pretty fast sideways too.

MKIV Supra looks great with RP03's. I got Advan RGII's on my SW20. BBS LM's on my E46 M3's and Subaru STI's. That other mesh wheel (I can't remember the name of it) looks really good in motion too...
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 11:59 AM   #3578
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Send a message via AIM to BoostSlideWayz Send a message via Yahoo to BoostSlideWayz
ok so i bought a ylod ps3 fixed it.. now ive missed over 13 updates ? lol .. when i started GT5 it shows 2 bars the first one with nothing but the % the second with the % and shows 1/13 ??? omg this is gonna take forever... 608 MB
Old 02-05-2012, 12:29 PM   #3579
Yellow4g63
Zilvia FREAK!

Yellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Yellow4g63
I have to do the same thing when I get home for vacation. updates and DLC and upgrade to a bigger hard drive.

95 240sx RB20 415whp
91 Nx2000 VVL yo
Yellow4g63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 01:58 PM   #3580
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

hey how do you transfer your data from one hard drive to the other ? because i couldnt do it and had to format my drive in order to use this other ps3
Old 02-05-2012, 02:45 PM   #3581
Yellow4g63
Zilvia FREAK!

Yellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Yellow4g63
I'm still looking into it, Someone said to back up all the data and format the new drive and restore. Not sure if that even works.

95 240sx RB20 415whp
91 Nx2000 VVL yo
Yellow4g63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 09:24 PM   #3582
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow4g63 View Post
I'm still looking into it, Someone said to back up all the data and format the new drive and restore. Not sure if that even works.

Yeah it works.. you just put in a flashdrive and go to every save data and click copy, then it will say on to like external storage device or what ever. I know cuz on GT5 i did that so i could trade cars ... but have my data saved .. and send the car then delete my current data and reload it and never have lost the car i just traded. Fortunately since i did that... i have all my current stats on GT5 witch is the most valuble to me because its the most time ive spent on a game in most my life.

then when you format your drive, you just insert your card and click copy from the flash drive to the save data.

Also, when you format i noticed when you install it you have to have a flash drive with the update 3.75 or later.. in order to even use your system...
Old 02-12-2012, 01:08 PM   #3583
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
>I miss GT5. I still don thave a new PS3.....
Old 02-12-2012, 03:15 PM   #3584
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DP-AE86 View Post
>I miss GT5. I still don thave a new PS3.....

TWINNIE Z FOREVER ALONE.
Old 02-13-2012, 12:52 AM   #3585
20 til 3
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchmalmiss View Post
Ughhhhh I'm SICK of the wheel selection. GT4 had waaaay more. Other than that, I can see an improvement on the standard cars. They look...shinier haha.
yeah, i like how they had random stock wheels you could use, or special race wheels(iirc takata te37's)

i've jumped back into gt5 lately again and finally hopped online for some drifting and have gotten it down pretty well i guess

datsik_s13 psn
Old 03-23-2012, 11:30 PM   #3586
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Marcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
man, havent been in this thread for a long time. started playing again, whats changed in the past 6months?

just been drifting cote di azur (sp?). linking the downhill and hairpin is suuper fun.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 11:37 PM   #3587
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
just remembered why i stopped playing this game.

6 updates and it's only been about a month since i last played. updates are good and all, but when each takes 10-20 minutes that's too fucking much. i just want to play the damn game. idgaf about having the latest damn version.
Old 05-01-2012, 11:41 PM   #3588
TougeLove
Zilvia Addict

TougeLove is an unknown quantity at this point
I have gotten in the habit of turning it on just to see if there are updates. then i let it update and watch tv or something.

i hit 400 cars today. i want to get to the point where the entire used car lot is in my garage lol.
TougeLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 12:24 PM   #3589
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
I still play nearly everyday. I think I have well over 1000 different cars by now. I've only gotten 2 gold chromes & 1 silver chrome paint. So frustrating.

But I've realized that using chrome paint on cars is gaudy and ugly. I prefer to use my chromes paint chips on wheels. Now I finally have a set of Chrome/faux SBC RP03's on my Nismo 350Z S-tune, my most used car... Gorgeous. Also got some Gold Chrome BBS LM's on a Super Red S13. The lip looks real nice.

I'm realizing that the Z33 tuner cars are my favorite cars to race in this game. But I got a super dope Z31 drift car.
Old 05-02-2012, 12:37 PM   #3590
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Same here, went to download GT Academy and was hit with 2 updates, haven't played the game in a few months now.

So far I've only gotten thru about 8 of the GTA challenges, trying for a top 1,000 ranking on each challenge for now. Need to get the steering wheel set up out of storage and get back into it. Best rank so far was 840th on one of the challenges, not bad for being out of practice and lumped in with 30,000+ participants. I'm sure I'll get knocked down in rankings as time goes on.
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 01:40 AM   #3591
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
TWINNIE Z FOREVER ALONE.
Twinnie Z will be back. Very soon.
Old 08-14-2012, 12:20 PM   #3592
JAP327
Leaky Injector

JAP327 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
I still play nearly everyday. I think I have well over 1000 different cars by now. I've only gotten 2 gold chromes & 1 silver chrome paint. So frustrating.

But I've realized that using chrome paint on cars is gaudy and ugly. I prefer to use my chromes paint chips on wheels. Now I finally have a set of Chrome/faux SBC RP03's on my Nismo 350Z S-tune, my most used car... Gorgeous. Also got some Gold Chrome BBS LM's on a Super Red S13. The lip looks real nice.

I'm realizing that the Z33 tuner cars are my favorite cars to race in this game. But I got a super dope Z31 drift car.
Do you have a kouki s14 I can buy?
JAP327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 08:50 AM   #3593
simmode1
Post Whore!

^^^Sure. I have several. Hit me up at turbo_angoleiro.

It just occurred to me: They should really make a paved Pikes Peak downhill & uphill DLC track for GT5. I'd pay for that shit in a heartbeat.
Old 08-20-2012, 11:53 AM   #3594
JAP327
Leaky Injector

Quote:
^^^Sure. I have several. Hit me up at turbo_angoleiro.

It just occurred to me: They should really make a paved Pikes Peak downhill & uphill DLC track for GT5. I'd pay for that shit in a heartbeat.
Just sent you a request.
Old 08-20-2012, 12:38 PM   #3595
simmode1
Post Whore!

^^^I'll accept it when I get home from work. I'm pretty sure I have multipe EDM and JDM versions stock and modded. Personally, I hate getting a car from somebody thats already been maxed out with mods. They usually handle like shit compared to a car that I build myself from the ground up.

You want a stock one, mildly modded with no unreversable stuff or totally maxed?
Old 08-20-2012, 12:45 PM   #3596
JAP327
Leaky Injector

Quote:
^^^I'll accept it when I get home from work. I'm pretty sure I have multipe EDM and JDM versions stock and modded. Personally, I hate getting a car from somebody thats already been maxed out with mods. They usually handle like shit compared to a car that I build myself from the ground up.

You want a stock one, mildly modded with no unreversable stuff or totally maxed?
Stock will do.
Old 08-20-2012, 06:02 PM   #3597
Kouki_monstr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
Kouki_monstr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
PPL still play this game? lol..

97 Kouki- Third times a charm Instagram@Koukimonstrr
Kouki_monstr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 07:49 PM   #3598
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouki_monstr View Post
PPL still play this game? lol..
Yes, yes we still do...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DP-AE86 View Post
Twinnie Z will be back. Very soon.

Old 08-21-2012, 09:24 AM   #3599
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAP327 View Post
Stock will do.
whats ur psn name?

I got like 4 stock kouki's. You want JDM or USDM or EDM?
Old 08-21-2012, 10:32 AM   #3600
Weedm
Zilvia Addict

Weedm is an unknown quantity at this point
i stopped playing a year ago. kind of miss playing with you guys lol