Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Suspension

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2011, 09:50 AM   #1
Scott@IPS

IPS: dMax Max Steering S13 Knuckles **$500 SHIPPED** -RARE!-

dMax Max Angle S13 Steering Knuckles
BRAND NEW - $500 SHIPPED (to continental 48 US)
ONLY 2 SETS IN STOCK

IMPORTperformanceSHOP.com

IMPORT PERFORMANCE SHOP LLC
2989 Stateline Rd. W. Suite B
Southaven, MS 38671
United States of America
901-209-0853
Monday - Friday :: 10am - 7pm Central U.S.
www.importperformanceshop.com

Please take some time to browse our JDM/USED PARTS section on our website for some of the items we've had time to photograph and get online!

Please contact us with any inquiries on specific items via PM or email at [email protected] or [email protected] ! We appreciate your interest in doing business and ask that you please excuse any delays in our response. We may take a day or two to get back to you, but we will respond to your inquiries! For best response, please call our shop 901-209-0853 Mon-Fri 10am-7pm CENTRAL US time!

ADD US ON FACEBOOK!

Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2011, 10:29 AM   #2
Buriantsu
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
Buriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Buriantsu
Any comparison with the PBM knuckles? Would these be better? What are the Pro's with this system?
Old 09-08-2011, 10:43 AM   #3
Scott@IPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buriantsu View Post
Any comparison with the PBM knuckles? Would these be better? What are the Pro's with this system?
We cannot compare differences, as we have no PBM knuckles here! Thanks!

Old 09-08-2011, 11:09 AM   #4
bftII40
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (11)
bftII40 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
What all is changed in comparison to the stock s13 knuckles? It obviously looks different but it would be nice to know what "DMAX" changed. Also think more info could help the sale. for 500 shipped I would want to know a little more info about the knuckles before I or a potential "consumer" would purchase them. People these days are too money conscious to get goo goo eyed over some rare "jdm" stuff and forget about the steep price tag of 500 dollars without any good info of what was changed on the knuckles. Just my two cents, just cause its from Japan doesn't mean its had a lot of work put into it. For 500 hundo I'd want to know that its had some R&D.
Old 09-08-2011, 11:33 AM   #5
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
^its d-max stuff, not garbage stuff like godspeed.

and if you really wanted these, you would already know whats different about them (from searching)

GLWS, although im sure they'll sell just fine.
Old 09-08-2011, 11:48 AM   #6
Scott@IPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by bftII40 View Post
What all is changed in comparison to the stock s13 knuckles? It obviously looks different but it would be nice to know what "DMAX" changed. Also think more info could help the sale. for 500 shipped I would want to know a little more info about the knuckles before I or a potential "consumer" would purchase them. People these days are too money conscious to get goo goo eyed over some rare "jdm" stuff and forget about the steep price tag of 500 dollars without any good info of what was changed on the knuckles. Just my two cents, just cause its from Japan doesn't mean its had a lot of work put into it. For 500 hundo I'd want to know that its had some R&D.
I apologize for my lack of information.

Dmax's product/name are enough 'R&D' to back their own products. #1 Pro Series D1-SL Series, they used them on their cars. Basically, if the winners of 2009 D1 series used them they'll probably do just fine on your car.

If you can use a online translator information is available directly on DMax's website: ƒhƒ*ƒtƒg—pƒ`ƒ…[ƒjƒ“ƒOƒp[ƒcAƒiƒbƒNƒ‹‚ÍD-MAX‚Ö
After sending your own knuckles, shipping them to japan, paying (after exchange rates) for their service, and having them shipped back the price is much more than what we have them listed for.

You can view them installed on one of the cars in our shop below; dmax s13 knuckles, iichiba hubs, s13 oem lca's, dmax inner&outer tierods, dmax coilovers:

And images taken from Dmax's website:

Hope this is enough detail, thanks!

Old 09-08-2011, 02:48 PM   #7
bftII40
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (11)
bftII40 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Jumpan, I think you missed my point. Its okay though.

Scott@IPS Yes, thanks. Just wanted to help out, isn't that what the forum is for? GLWS!
Old 09-08-2011, 03:09 PM   #8
Scott@IPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by bftII40 View Post
Jumpan, I think you missed my point. Its okay though.
Scott@IPS Yes, thanks. Just wanted to help out, isn't that what the forum is for? GLWS!
I understand completely, but we didn't pick these up while in Japan just because they're a 'so-so' product; SOMEONE SCOOP THESE UP! READY TO SHIP OUT!

Old 09-08-2011, 03:14 PM   #9
chiboy002
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
chiboy002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
God dammit
Old 09-08-2011, 04:29 PM   #10
TheWayItGoes909
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
TheWayItGoes909 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
This is real nice, keep bringing these nice parts to the USA.How much are Dmax's FLCA and RLCA?
Old 09-09-2011, 04:25 PM   #11
xZxCORE
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
xZxCORE is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i will buy these if no one does by wendsday! been looking for them for a while and this is a hell of a deal! damn waiting on paychecks sucks!
Old 09-12-2011, 10:13 AM   #12
Scott@IPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by xZxCORE View Post
i will buy these if no one does by wendsday! been looking for them for a while and this is a hell of a deal! damn waiting on paychecks sucks!
We look forward to your call on Wed!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWayItGoes909 View Post
This is real nice, keep bringing these nice parts to the USA.How much are Dmax's FLCA and RLCA?
THANKS! we dont have any this time around, if we get some next time it will depend on the pricing at that time; exchange rates are constantly changing! Thanks!

Old 09-18-2011, 12:26 AM   #13
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiboy002 View Post
God dammit
I feel you on this...
Closed Thread