Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2011, 08:06 PM   #1
lrgkevin
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
lrgkevin is making a name for him/her selflrgkevin is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe R-Spec Karussell White

Hello,
I ironically just got a job working for Hyundai and they actually give me cars to drive during the week! Therefore I have this car just sitting in my garage making my garage look cool. I want to mod my s13 more so I would like to stop making payments on the Genesis.

Pictures: 2.0t R-Spec pictures from cars photos on webshots

Description: 2011 2.0t R-Spec Karussell White Genesis Coupe
6-Speed
1 oil change using Mobile 1
Red Brembo Brakes
Slight Curb rash on the right rear wheel DOH! ( I wanted to kill my self )
Blue Tooth
No modifications
Miles: 4800
Vin: KMHHT6KD8BU052285
Price: $21,000 obo. It's a great car I just really don't need it right now. Especially because I can just drive one at work lol.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2011, 08:14 PM   #2
Sezio
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
Sezio is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sezio
So you need someone to take over the payments
Old 06-18-2011, 08:17 PM   #3
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
i'm down if you are willing to ship it
Old 06-23-2011, 10:05 AM   #4
lrgkevin
Zilvia Member

lrgkevin is making a name for him/her selflrgkevin is making a name for him/her self
I would need some one to buy the car. I would take the money and pay off the loan. At that time you would get the title. How you come up with the money is up to the buyer.

Sorry no shipping.
Old 06-23-2011, 10:12 AM   #5
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
soooo basically someone forks over $21k, and have no legal ownership of the car UNTIL you give them the title? whats legally stopping you from never giving them the title after you pay it off? (not, "i'm a nice guy i wouldn't..., i mean LEGALLY preventing you)
Old 06-23-2011, 10:26 AM   #6
gusisboosted
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
gusisboosted is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
stop crapping on the thread.
Its simple, you both walk to the bank pay off the loan walk out with title in hand.
Switch title over to new buyer, and DONE.
Old 06-23-2011, 12:51 PM   #7
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gusisboosted View Post
stop crapping on the thread.
Its simple, you both walk to the bank pay off the loan walk out with title in hand.
Switch title over to new buyer, and DONE.
is it that simple? i can imagine at the ripe age of 20 how many lien vehicle transactions you've done which makes you an expert i guess. i've bought and sold 4 vehicles with liens on them and it's def not that simple. it can take up to two weeks to physically get the title. and another thing, i'm pretty sure i'm on the one considering flying out their to buy this vehicle not you. with that being said i'm entitled to ask whatever questions i deem necessary when involving a large amount of money. is that ok with you?
Old 06-23-2011, 12:53 PM   #8
silverarrow27
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
silverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
So any juice about the new 2.0 T coming out with the 274 hp Sonata engine or not?
Old 06-23-2011, 01:58 PM   #9
dr1ft32
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
dr1ft32 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i have bought cars and motorcycles by paying off the bank before, and its exactly like what gusisboosted said. walk in, pay for loan, transfer owner and title comes in the mail to you in about 2 weeks. ive done it 3 times already and worked out fine for me
Old 06-23-2011, 02:03 PM   #10
timlush
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
timlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to timlush
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewaysil80 View Post
is it that simple?
As long as the seller lives in a state where either A) the bank physically has the title on hand, or B) the seller keeps the title, then yes, it's that easy.
Old 06-24-2011, 07:27 PM   #11
lrgkevin
Zilvia Member

Wow interesting responses lol.

1.) it is easy, we both go to Wells Fargo. The purchaser brings the 21,000. We give the 21,000 to the loan officer. That pays off what I owe on the loan. Wells Fargo gives the purchaser gets the loan and a new car.

2.) a little birdy has told me that the new genesis coupe will have new more powerful engines. 3.8 will have the new GDI which will bump up the HP a few. The 2.0t from what I hear will have a GDI motor as well. Not 100% if It will be the Same as the Sonata and sportage engines.
Old 06-24-2011, 07:40 PM   #12
jamg
Nissanaholic!

jamg is an unknown quantity at this point
awesome car.

it's essentially the rich man's 240sx lol
Old 06-24-2011, 08:00 PM   #13
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
You are not getting title back from Bank "as you pay". takes while to get the title mailed in.

and also seller needs to sign the "Pink slip" Form # Reg227
http://dmv.ca.gov/forms/reg/reg227.pdf

It's "Transfer of title with paperless title"
Old 08-02-2011, 02:49 AM   #14
mrjdinh

mrjdinh is an unknown quantity at this point
21 is a lot seeing as though Hyundai employees get 30 percent off
Old 08-02-2011, 07:27 AM   #15
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjdinh View Post
21 is a lot seeing as though Hyundai employees get 30 percent off
i dont get your thinking. he could have bought the car for $5, but its still worth $21k.
Old 08-02-2011, 10:24 AM   #16
Banana_Cute
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
Banana_Cute is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Pretty much getting a bank to refinance the car under the new owners name, correct?

Anywanys.. How did you land the job @ Hyundai?

I drive by it all the time, and Nissan warehouse and Mazda.. no bueno. lol. GL

Simplicity is the key to brilliance
Old 08-03-2011, 07:37 PM   #17
lrgkevin
Zilvia Member

Whoa I didn't realize this thread was still going. The car had been SOLD! Thanks for looking. As far as the job they needed some mechanical engineers so I decided to work for them. Mods Please Close!
Closed Thread