Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2010, 12:26 AM   #61
udon!
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
udon! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
being gay: hideous wheel gaps, v8's, fake parts, going "pro", and ugly cars.

drifting: having fun, looking like a badass, dragging aero on the ground, cool wheels, and the best looking cars.

some people just cannot grasp the concept.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2010, 12:34 AM   #62
240XTC
BANNED

Location: 1st amendment. Not my fault you dont like me. Does not give you the right to abuse your mod and continue your harassment in slander towards my profiles. Cowards.
Trader Rating: (16)
240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Csomme View Post
it all depends on where you live and the community's IQ level.
Yes, it depends on certain individuals IQ level.
Old 03-01-2010, 12:36 AM   #63
Freddy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Freddy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i actually didnt want to drift until my buddy gave me a ride, after that drifting for me seemed fun... but im also trying to set up my car for time attack ....
Old 03-01-2010, 12:36 AM   #64
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
top ten reasons drifting sucks in america:

10. people call it the "scene".
Old 03-01-2010, 12:37 AM   #65
Freddy
Zilvia Junkie

9. people take it too seriously
Old 03-01-2010, 12:37 AM   #66
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
8. i started drifting because the nissan 240sx is my dream car
Old 03-01-2010, 12:37 AM   #67
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

7. zilvia.net
Old 03-01-2010, 12:38 AM   #68
wh0aitznic0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
wh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by udon! View Post
being gay: v8's, going "pro"
Wait, what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hailandkill View Post
wh0aitznic0 -- has or had a shocker sticker on his car at one point, is asian with a gooey white center

<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Nothing says, 'I'm broke and still trying', like aftermarket steelies.
Old 03-01-2010, 12:38 AM   #69
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

6. people who buy fake parts and then complain about shit breaking
Old 03-01-2010, 12:39 AM   #70
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

1-5. people.
Old 03-01-2010, 12:41 AM   #71
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by udon! View Post
being gay: hideous wheel gaps, v8's, fake parts, going "pro", and ugly cars.

drifting: having fun, looking like a badass, dragging aero on the ground, cool wheels, and the best looking cars.

some people just cannot grasp the concept.
Which category is your car in?
Old 03-01-2010, 12:42 AM   #72
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger240 View Post
ha im not wishing the 240 scene was like what it was back in 2002 or something when parts were scarce, info wasnt everywhere, and all that

i want the 240 scene to grow up and chill out like that other poster said about the honda scene...

im married to my 240 for all extensive purposes, 7 good years and im going to make it survive...

the classic porsche scene is much like what i want 240s to become... everyone is more chilled out and focused on getting things done right... (check out pelicanparts.com forum) not flashing around with loud ass pipes and slapping overfenders onto drift-damaged rear quarters rather then learning bodywork and welding in good metal.
Ok again this is better and I applaud you for putting some real feelings into and thoughts into what you were trying to say.

I think a better statement would have been "I think the drifting craze has fucked up how our cars are viewed".

Its funny too, because back in the day we could not even get respect for our cars. People would be like oh why do you car about that old Nissan. LOL

Then it was like wow you are into those cars. Then it became wow do you drift? I drift blah blah blah.
Then it was every high school kid this side of the sun buying the cars and fucking them up. Half painted, primered grey. Shitty body kits. etc....

So I understand now how you really feel and can't blame you. Cannot say I don't feel the same way to a certain extent.

The difference is I have realized for the most part its not going to go the way of say the Porsche scene.

The cars are too inexpensive and due to Nissan's failure of marketing them properly here in the states of fear of affecting Z32 sales its just not there.

Even though Magazines like Super Street listed them as one of the top ten tuner cars of all time. If that is worth anything. LOL

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
Old 03-01-2010, 12:43 AM   #73
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Quote:
i lol'ed IRL.
Old 03-01-2010, 12:45 AM   #74
GroundHog

Trader Rating: (0)
GroundHog is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
dirft is lame

i am lame
Old 03-01-2010, 12:46 AM   #75
240XTC
BANNED

Location: 1st amendment. Not my fault you dont like me. Does not give you the right to abuse your mod and continue your harassment in slander towards my profiles. Cowards.
Trader Rating: (16)
240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
^^^
Old 03-01-2010, 12:47 AM   #76
wh0aitznic0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
wh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Hahaha, I wanna say take it easy on the kid. But he brought it down on himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hailandkill View Post
wh0aitznic0 -- has or had a shocker sticker on his car at one point, is asian with a gooey white center

<3
Quote:
Nothing says, 'I'm broke and still trying', like aftermarket steelies.
Old 03-01-2010, 12:48 AM   #77
udon!
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
udon! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
my car does not fall into either of those catagories.
Old 03-01-2010, 12:57 AM   #78
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger240 View Post
i want the 240 scene to grow up and chill out like that other poster said about the honda scene...

im married to my 240 for all extensive purposes, 7 good years and im going to make it survive...

the classic porsche scene is much like what i want 240s to become... everyone is more chilled out and focused on getting things done right... (check out pelicanparts.com forum) not flashing around with loud ass pipes and slapping overfenders onto drift-damaged rear quarters rather then learning bodywork and welding in good metal.
Do not worry, thanks to Vaughn Gittin Jr. and viral Ford marketing all drifting enthusiasts will be driving Mustangs soon.

Also, the worst of the worst trends (hoods covered in stickers, goofy colored wheels, etc.) that were plaguing the 240SX 'scene' have been moving into the Euro ''scene,'' mainly BMW's, which are getting cheap and becoming the new hip nonconformist bandwagon car.

Recently the 240SX ''''''scene'''''' seems to be on an upturn, albeit a slight one, but an upturn nonetheless. At least that is what I have observed, through my spyglass, yarrr.
Old 03-01-2010, 12:57 AM   #79
SHARKERIOcoupe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
SHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SHARKERIOcoupe
hahahha

aaah. the drift scene...
Old 03-01-2010, 01:42 AM   #80
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
you know what awesome, me and touge noob s13 have the same sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
are you an angel? because i want to put my penis in your vagina.
http://yourenotdown.net/
Old 03-01-2010, 02:46 AM   #81
boosted98gst
Zilvia Junkie

boosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to boosted98gst
If you guys are so into drifting, where was everyone 10 years ago?
Old 03-01-2010, 03:02 AM   #82
Freddy
Zilvia Junkie

^too young
Old 03-01-2010, 03:18 AM   #83
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touge Noob S13 View Post
True broseph fail isn't limited to the I.E.
No, but it does start there.

Riverside is where all dreams and good things go to die.
Old 03-01-2010, 03:35 AM   #84
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Time Attack is like having sex to produce children, you are doing it for a true purpose and producing rock solid results.

Drifting is like fucking to fuck, because you love it and it feels so damn good.

Drifting is like the ballet of motorsports.

Yes, it is all about exhibition.

What about skateboarding? Snowboarding? Biking? etc its all judged on performance looks, consistency, etc.

I love drifting its fantastic.

Especially with friends and what not, rad environment.

I hate hardparkers, and people that think they need power to drift. and people on the street that randomly say Hey what do you have in there? sr?

or if i drift

what not.

stupid ass questions that either dont matter whatsoever, or questions that are clearly obviously answered.

whatever.

continue thread.
Old 03-01-2010, 07:23 AM   #85
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I just hate missile cars...Continue with your conversations...
Old 03-01-2010, 07:41 AM   #86
murda-c
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
maybe these people asking if you drift enjoy drifting and would like to find other people who have common interests? I dunno...
Old 03-01-2010, 09:06 AM   #87
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boosted98gst View Post
If you guys are so into drifting, where was everyone 10 years ago?
i was 12 years old. where were you? granny shifting, not double clutching like you should in your 98 eclipse?
Old 03-01-2010, 09:07 AM   #88
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
FACT: Most people don't even know what drifting is.
Old 03-01-2010, 09:13 AM   #89
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

in soviet russia, car drifts you.
Old 03-01-2010, 09:17 AM   #90
1ZlowZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I like drifting much better than going in a straight line. I like it cause its fun. I was doing it since I was 14, but everytime someone asks me about my old s13 and asks if i drifted with it, id be like, eh no i just drove it.
Its fun