Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 11-19-2009, 05:45 PM   #1
Trav
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (26)
Trav is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
silviasxdrifter

http://zilvia.net/f/wheels-tires/284...ld-wheels.html

I bought some enkei mesh rims from this guy over 3 weeks ago, and hasnt bothered to communicate with me for over 2 weeks. He was really quick to respond before he took my money... I figured maybe he was having some personal issues, fine. However I go ahead and search his name and find he's posting in the classifieds as of today. I feel he is intentionally avoiding me. I have even called him and his friend apparently has his phone now. His friend told me he would have him call me, but i find that doubtful. He posts on honda-tech, nico, drifting.com, and is quite active on tennspeed.com.

Dan if you're reading this, come correct.

Last edited by Trav; 12-14-2009 at 01:29 AM..
Trav is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2009, 01:44 AM   #2
Trav
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (26)
Trav is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
UPDATE:

Ok, so he sent the rims out weeks ago, only problem is they were sent to another guy who was also interested, and mixed up our shipping address, according to him. He seems to want to "make things right" by sending me a different set or something, but he has stopped answering his email, so I googled his user name to find him on other forums. I even offered to take a 200 hit and take $250 instead of the 450 they originally sold for. We shall see how that goes. Anyway, pretty high risk even if it was a genuine mistake, and not the type of person one should do business with. Careful with your money!

Negatori for you sir.
Trav is offline   Reply With Quote