Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 08-28-2008, 11:13 AM   #91
Inlandsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (25)
Inlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Inlandsilvia
I am coming also!!! My car is finally finish and this will be the 1st time driving this car...LOL...see you guys there. Monstorfab is it cool if I pay at the track?
Old 08-28-2008, 11:33 AM   #92
techtrix
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
techtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
nice! see you out there!

Michael Essa GSR Autosport
techtrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 12:36 PM   #93
Jeff Jones
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Jeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monstorfab View Post
Forrest Wang to join Drift Cup Series Opener. Thanks Forrest for your time and help.
he's driving , maybe I will do this event. See you guys there.
Jeff Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 12:44 PM   #94
vvtisupra
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
vvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vvtisupra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inlandsilvia View Post
I am coming also!!! My car is finally finish and this will be the 1st time driving this car...LOL...see you guys there. Monstorfab is it cool if I pay at the track?
check the post before yours
Old 08-28-2008, 12:57 PM   #95
techtrix
Zilvia Junkie

techtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfection
see you there jeff

Old 08-28-2008, 02:04 PM   #96
Monstorfab
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Monstorfab is making a name for him/her selfMonstorfab is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Monstorfab
Yes ! you can pay at the track.
Monstorfab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 02:27 PM   #97
mangoes
Zilvia Addict

mangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond repute
w000 awesome! IM GOING WUHAHAHHAHAHHAH! im gunna pay at the track =)

Outside Family
mangoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 02:33 PM   #98
86NtheMix
Leaky Injector

86NtheMix is just really nice86NtheMix is just really nice86NtheMix is just really nice86NtheMix is just really nice86NtheMix is just really nice86NtheMix is just really nice86NtheMix is just really nice86NtheMix is just really nice86NtheMix is just really nice86NtheMix is just really nice
Count me in...will pay at the track...
86NtheMix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 07:54 PM   #99
Inlandsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Inlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Done, I am going too...can't wait to test out my new motor setup...
Old 08-29-2008, 01:36 AM   #100
drift monster
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
drift monster is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
just put my motor in! i will pay at the trackkkkkkkkkkkkkkk son!
drift monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 03:17 PM   #101
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
so is this thing still on? since i paid through paypal 2 days ago, i pm'ed monstorfab twice and have not gotten a response. wuts up? if not i want a refund
FCDRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 04:22 PM   #102
DUBCITY
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
DUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
hey john, try giving them a call.
DUBCITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 05:26 PM   #103
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
called them, im in. see u guys there 7:30am!
FCDRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 11:02 PM   #104
Monstorfab
Leaky Injector

Monstorfab is making a name for him/her selfMonstorfab is making a name for him/her self
I apologize for the over look of you PM with the amount of messages I have received slipped my mind in getting back to you. Again I apologize this ones for you FC " Number 69 Rocks" See you out there tomorrow and have fun.
Old 08-30-2008, 03:49 AM   #105
Inlandsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

DAMN IT...it's 2:48 and I am still trying to get my power steering to stop leaking. Looks like I am not going to make it after all. Sorry!!! See you guys next rd.
Old 08-30-2008, 09:05 PM   #106
mangoes
Zilvia Addict

mangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond repute
sry, i couldnt make it either. had some oil probs. blahhhh

Outside Family
mangoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 11:14 PM   #107
Monstorfab
Leaky Injector

To all of you who came out to the Drift Cup Series Rd 1, We hope you enjoyed the day at the track and our event. I hope to see you at our next one on sept 28,2008 at the nos center. We thank you for the support. It was a great turn out with a great appreciation to all. A special Thanks to Megan Racing (Cyrus) with your support it put our goals over the top.. To Joon Maeng, Pat Mordaunt and Forrest Wang you guy's were great and crazy. Thank s to Alex Pfeiffer for stopping by. Thank you Justin Pawlak for the 3 car tandem with Pat and Forrest. Now for the top # drivers for the drift cup series.
1st Place: Micheal Essa
2nd Place: Enrique Mendoza
3rd Place: John Chow

Last edited by Monstorfab; 08-31-2008 at 10:03 PM..
Old 08-30-2008, 11:48 PM   #108
DriftMUH
Leaky Injector

DriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of lightDriftMUH is a glorious beacon of light
"___No hubcaps or beauty rings, including spinners."

Lmao i wonder if anyones actually showed up to an event with those..

"Im invisible and impossible to touch" ~Mr. Lif
DriftMUH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 11:45 PM   #109
Monstorfab
Leaky Injector

Drift Cup Series Footage Thanks S0-Cal 240sx

YouTube - Drift Cup Series Round 1
Old 09-12-2008, 11:49 PM   #110
240XTC
BANNED

Location: 1st amendment. Not my fault you dont like me. Does not give you the right to abuse your mod and continue your harassment in slander towards my profiles. Cowards.
240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by DriftMUH View Post
"___No hubcaps or beauty rings, including spinners."

Lmao i wonder if anyones actually showed up to an event with those..
I showed up with hubcaps. Gave me that extra cooling to my brakes

but, for those of you who missed DRIFT CUP SERIES ROUND 1, here's a little coverage brought to you by SO-CAL240SX.COM

CLICK HERE>>>>>>>>
CLICK HERE>>>>>>>>
CLICK HERE>>>>>>>>
CLICK HERE>>>>>>>>
CLICK HERE>>>>>>>> YouTube - Drift Cup Series Round 1
CLICK HERE>>>>>>>>
CLICK HERE>>>>>>>>
CLICK HERE>>>>>>>>
CLICK HERE>>>>>>>>

that sharkerio guy works like a ninja

Last edited by 240XTC; 09-13-2008 at 01:15 AM..
240XTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 06:22 PM   #111
techtrix
Zilvia Junkie

nice vid guys