Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 06-14-2008, 01:01 AM   #631
rebornS14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
rebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rebornS14
no fawking way. she does exist!
rebornS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2008, 01:23 AM   #632
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
white s14, HIDs, led kouki tail, jdm rear kouki bumper/valence, work wheels
san gabriel plaza, around 9ish
blackrms13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 04:04 AM   #633
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPTAINNEO View Post
yesterday at pavilions in so pas, saw a kouki 14. aero. overfenders. unpainted hood.

black with a shitload of sparkles/flakes.
Again, sounds like GabeS14.

Why doesn't anyone see me? Fuck.

I saw Kdashy again today on Main (I was heading West, he was going East). Doubt he saw me.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 08:05 AM   #634
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
AbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AbsoluteZero
^someone finally spotted me and then the thread got deleted lol.

I haven't been spotted again since =(

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
AbsoluteZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 11:44 AM   #635
dtc 360RT
Zilvia Addict

Location: You can tell how I walk, I ain't from around herr..Five6Duece, Kings Only
dtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to dtc 360RT
7am getting on the 405s from 7th st in long beach. dumb mothereffer tried to race me in his moms old ls400......i gave him the "you're a dumbf*ck" look and went around him.

overslept and i was running late to work.

DTCPerformance.com, Socal-Drift.com, Myspace.com/Dtcperformance
DTC 360RT Review
dtc 360RT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 12:34 PM   #636
CAPTAINNEO
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
CAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CAPTAINNEO
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post

I saw Kdashy again today on Main (I was heading West, he was going East). Doubt he saw me.
i USED to see your car every day on the way home. guess you must've moved.
CAPTAINNEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 02:16 PM   #637
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
If your the girl in the s14 and you happen to come across this thread pm me!

hahahahahaha
Old 06-14-2008, 04:54 PM   #638
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
i spotted a bunch of 240s last night going west bound on the 10 freeway...to the 710 south...

I think they were up to no good. hahahahahha
Old 06-14-2008, 04:57 PM   #639
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kdashy
Quote:

Was this on thursday?

Haha, were you driving your car at the time?
Old 06-14-2008, 06:40 PM   #640
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
i spotted a bunch of 240s last night going west bound on the 10 freeway...to the 710 south...

I think they were up to no good. hahahahahha
Oh yeah, I saw a burgundy coupe with a Sil Front going down the 110S on a flatbed last night.. Looked like the rear wheel was all tweaked.

Fuckin moron was probably trying to drift.
Old 06-14-2008, 07:01 PM   #641
importdude
Zilvia FREAK!

importdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to importdude
saw a black s14 kouki
fn01c wheels
ucr grad friday night

importdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 11:46 PM   #642
tani160
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
tani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Found a burgundy S13 at close to 6pm, waiting to turn onto Chino Hills Parkway (from that street between Windmill Creek and Grand Ave), I think it was a hatch, had a zenki front, and black mesh wheels with a polished lip. Male driver, female passenger?

I'm not sure about all the details because I kept falling asleep behind the wheel, even as I drove by that car, even though I was less than 2 minutes from home. Maybe that S13 was just a dream. I actuallly started falling asleep some where between the 710 and the 605, going east on the 60 (thank you extremely heavy Saturday afternoon traffic). I still can barely remember how I drove myself home including a point where I was questioning why I could still keep shifting correctly while half asleep but I wasn't able to keep my car straight.
tani160 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 11:57 PM   #643
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
i saw a red coupe yesterday. had a silvia front with brick headlights think it had HIDs in it...they were bright blue. came into the in n out parking lot, drove towards cold stone, then came over to the togos area, i was chillin in front of a boba shop and gave him the peace sign.

he proceeded onwards...oh and it looked stock with exhaust and coilovers. this was sometime at night last night...la palma and imperial hwy in anaheim hills next to yorba linda
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 12:29 AM   #644
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tani160 View Post
Found a burgundy S13 at close to 6pm, waiting to turn onto Chino Hills Parkway (from that street between Windmill Creek and Grand Ave), I think it was a hatch, had a zenki front, and black mesh wheels with a polished lip. Male driver, female passenger?

I'm not sure about all the details because I kept falling asleep behind the wheel, even as I drove by that car, even though I was less than 2 minutes from home. Maybe that S13 was just a dream. I actuallly started falling asleep some where between the 710 and the 605, going east on the 60 (thank you extremely heavy Saturday afternoon traffic). I still can barely remember how I drove myself home including a point where I was questioning why I could still keep shifting correctly while half asleep but I wasn't able to keep my car straight.
when did you see it? sounds sort of like my dd and i was in this area this week. Anyhow, saw a black s13 coupe blasting down the 210 in the direction of angeles crest (coming from pas), had big canister exhaust, black rims and vented front fenders. Also saw a red GT-R right past arcadia on the 210! (I was in the black Porsche 356b coupe if you saw me, maybe you are daryl from jspec connect?)
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 12:40 AM   #645
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
Oh yeah, I saw a burgundy coupe with a Sil Front going down the 110S on a flatbed last night.. Looked like the rear wheel was all tweaked.

Fuckin moron was probably trying to drift.
Maybe a nOOb Squad member? Those fools are always trying to prove something
Old 06-15-2008, 02:11 AM   #646
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdashy View Post
Was this on thursday?

Haha, were you driving your car at the time?
Yeah, but there was a truck or something blocking us... I just saw a dirty black kouki with your tails

Tonight at In & Out in Alhambra @ about midnight a white s14 rolled through the intersection of Garfield and Atlantic... nice rims (silver/polished lip) and LED tails. Haven't seen that car before.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 12:54 PM   #647
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
Quote:
Tonight at In & Out in Alhambra @ about midnight a white s14 rolled through the intersection of Garfield and Atlantic... nice rims (silver/polished lip) and LED tails. Haven't seen that car before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackrms13 View Post
white s14, HIDs, led kouki tail, jdm rear kouki bumper/valence, work wheels
san gabriel plaza, around 9ish
i'd say the same car?
blackrms13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 12:20 AM   #648
tani160
Leaky Injector

tani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylindrftr View Post
when did you see it? sounds sort of like my dd and i was in this area this week. Anyhow, saw a black s13 coupe blasting down the 210 in the direction of angeles crest (coming from pas), had big canister exhaust, black rims and vented front fenders. Also saw a red GT-R right past arcadia on the 210! (I was in the black Porsche 356b coupe if you saw me, maybe you are daryl from jspec connect?)
This was on 6/14, Saturday. I hate how the drive home on Saturdays is almost as bad as the drive home on the weekdays.
tani160 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 01:14 AM   #649
spitfire7
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
spitfire7 is just really nicespitfire7 is just really nicespitfire7 is just really nicespitfire7 is just really nicespitfire7 is just really nicespitfire7 is just really nicespitfire7 is just really nicespitfire7 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by buku_points View Post
today around 5 pm i saw a blue metallic s13 with silvia front,fmic and some silver wheels heading east on foothill blvd past euclid ave
was a black guy driving it. if so it was me.
spitfire7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 01:09 PM   #650
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by tani160 View Post
This was on 6/14, Saturday. I hate how the drive home on Saturdays is almost as bad as the drive home on the weekdays.
oh nvm i was there wednesday night...
Old 06-16-2008, 04:33 PM   #651
dynamicck
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
dynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
saw a girl driving a white kouki s14 in HB, had some whatever wheels on it, but car was cherry.
i'll trade you my silver moss.
dynamicck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 06:15 PM   #652
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
^Probably spotted the same girl/car today.

Pink Z32 calipers, dent on driver's side fender w/rust.

I've seen her a million times before, so she's most likely local to me.

Hmm...

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 06:51 PM   #653
dtc 360RT
Zilvia Addict

Location: You can tell how I walk, I ain't from around herr..Five6Duece, Kings Only
dtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to dtc 360RT
i think i might of seen that same girl a couple weeks back on the westside of long beach at a gas station. white kouki...clean...cant remember wheels. exhaust. she was at the gas station with a guy in an integra following her.

i pulled in the gas station wrong.....realizing the gas fill up was on the right.....not the left side.

DTCPerformance.com, Socal-Drift.com, Myspace.com/Dtcperformance
DTC 360RT Review
dtc 360RT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 07:03 PM   #654
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
It's the girl I tells yah.

What powers they have...

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 07:18 PM   #655
importantone
Zilvia Member

importantone has a spectacular aura aboutimportantone has a spectacular aura aboutimportantone has a spectacular aura aboutimportantone has a spectacular aura aboutimportantone has a spectacular aura aboutimportantone has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to importantone
I've been seeing this bright blue S14 with aero and gold/polished wheels... possibly turbo or swapped motor?

I'm in a 04 silver STI.. with steel grey wheels, Fatlace stickers on the back... Holler at me next time!
Old 06-16-2008, 09:37 PM   #656
eulalia
Zilvia Junkie

eulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eulalia
saw a red coupe with silvia front end, on the corner of bristol and anton (across from south coast plaza) around 445?

i was on the black r6 with my girl on the back
Old 06-17-2008, 02:02 PM   #657
CusCo_S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
CusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
spotted a red hatch w/ fmic, sitting on some Advan ONIand also w/ a for sale sticker rear quarter window in Lake Forest in the BestBuy shopping center parked in front of Edward Dunn Paint store
CusCo_S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 03:04 PM   #658
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Spotted a champagne colored sil-80 with silver/chrome wheels, dual exhaust.

A girl was driving and looked over at my coupe as she was driving by.

Haven't seen this car! let me know where you're at!
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 07:29 PM   #659
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
^ was she cute?

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 02:13 PM   #660
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

saw a s13 coupe by gcc, had meshies, silvia face, some sort of oval style exhaust that was spray painted black to be lo pro lol. Also had a quick release and a autometer boost gauge that was mounted on the steering column. If you saw me I was in my burgundy dd s13.