Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 06-08-2008, 02:34 PM   #571
importantone
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
importantone has a spectacular aura aboutimportantone has a spectacular aura aboutimportantone has a spectacular aura aboutimportantone has a spectacular aura aboutimportantone has a spectacular aura aboutimportantone has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to importantone
SPOTTED: In Los Angeles on La Cienega right before Venice Blvd. and the 10 freeway at Carls junior drive through around 9:30am today

Black S14 on some VIP looking (maybe fabulous) wheels, kitted, riveted widebody, clear/red jstyle aftermarket tails

Looked good... drive up for the hellaflush approval meet in the bay area on July 26th if you can, I'd love to see your car in person again!
Old 06-08-2008, 04:09 PM   #572
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
saw a red zenki s14 with GT wings and hub caps? in riverside
blackrms13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 04:42 PM   #573
r6_240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
r6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Who's the 240 (black s14 kouki, jdm front) owner that parked in front of me at Cal Poly last night? LOL.
r6_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 05:30 PM   #574
CusCo_S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
CusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
i spotted a s13 coupe black w/black wheels in mission viejo last night 9pm on santa marguerita and los alisos.
Old 06-09-2008, 12:38 AM   #575
swiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

Location: Riverside, califoolyah...Hittin the beach, lookin for ballsuckers!
Trader Rating: (7)
swiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to swiftdrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylindrftr View Post
lol the car that i see always has sawblades (on the front for sure, not sure about the rear), which are missing their center caps. The car is usually kind of dirty lol. Looks lowered, other than that its a typical white s13 couple, i think it has an exhaust.
Mine has stock looking exhaust, all four blackies, and oem spoiler.

And that bitch is dumped and dirty! :-)

swiftdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 07:40 AM   #576
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Saw a white zenki 14 SE with 350Z wheels leaving Anaheim Gateway shopping center.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 03:12 PM   #577
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftdrift View Post
Mine has stock looking exhaust, all four blackies, and oem spoiler.

And that bitch is dumped and dirty! :-)
yeah that sounds like one ive seen before...

and to r6 yeah i saw that one too, still dont know whose it is
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 03:56 PM   #578
bp057
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
bp057 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bp057 Send a message via MSN to bp057
Quote:
Originally Posted by CusCo_S14 View Post
i spotted a s13 coupe black w/black wheels in mission viejo last night 9pm on santa marguerita and los alisos.

That was me, would have waved but the windows were up. Never see any s chassis in the area, nice to finally see someone from the board around.
bp057 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 06:10 PM   #579
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by importantone View Post
SPOTTED: In Los Angeles on La Cienega right before Venice Blvd. and the 10 freeway at Carls junior drive through around 9:30am today

Black S14 on some VIP looking (maybe fabulous) wheels, kitted, riveted widebody, clear/red jstyle aftermarket tails

Looked good... drive up for the hellaflush approval meet in the bay area on July 26th if you can, I'd love to see your car in person again!
That's GabeS14 it sounds like. Don't remember widebody, but he's got the VIP wheels and clear/red tails.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 08:02 PM   #580
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
spotted two GTRs 1 red and 1 charcoal today around 1030ish harbor and bakerish turning left onto the street by infiniti dealer, also saw a blue S15 parked just outside of the honda dealer ship on harbor blvd Costa mesa.
Old 06-09-2008, 11:03 PM   #581
270R
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
270R is a glorious beacon of light270R is a glorious beacon of light270R is a glorious beacon of light270R is a glorious beacon of light270R is a glorious beacon of light270R is a glorious beacon of light270R is a glorious beacon of light270R is a glorious beacon of light270R is a glorious beacon of light270R is a glorious beacon of light270R is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by eulalia View Post
saw a cleannn!!! all black kouki, black rims

i was in my black r6 with purple hid

gave you the peace sign.. lol
where and when was this?
270R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 11:28 PM   #582
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
who went to six flags today! i know they gotta be on here. a blue s13 hatch with a 180sx wing and a URAS i think body kit, some gold rims with chrome trim i think. shit was dropped and nice, i was in a charter bus with my graduating class of '08.

Six flags magic mountain entrance, 10:30am, june 9 (today)
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 11:58 PM   #583
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
That's GabeS14 it sounds like. Don't remember widebody, but he's got the VIP wheels and clear/red tails.
It does sound like Gabe, but he has a ton of flake and a white/gray primered hood.
hustlervibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 12:32 AM   #584
CAPTAINNEO
Zilvia Junkie

CAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to CAPTAINNEO
Yesterday (Sunday) around 345pm, heading south on Fremont at the Valley intersection in Alhambra...saw a 13, pretty big '626 drift crew' on the windshield, and a shoe-polished "C". was on RPF1's in the front, not sure what was on the rear.
Assume you were coming back from the track...
CAPTAINNEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 12:51 AM   #585
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kdashy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPTAINNEO View Post
Yesterday (Sunday) around 345pm, heading south on Fremont at the Valley intersection in Alhambra...saw a 13, pretty big '626 drift crew' on the windshield, and a shoe-polished "C". was on RPF1's in the front, not sure what was on the rear.
Thats my friend jackson, I was in the silver prelude behind it! lol.
Old 06-10-2008, 12:59 AM   #586
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
hhahahaha i just woke up...went to the office to drop some stuff off.

Even if you didnt see me, you woulda heard me...
I pulled pretty hard on fremont on sunday.
Old 06-10-2008, 04:19 AM   #587
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
not sure if this guy is on here:
Red S13 Hatch with kouki tails and maybe gold mesh wheels. did a fly by on me on the 110 earlier around 10ish? it was boosted. i was in a green S14
JayDee M Rolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 12:53 PM   #588
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
just saw that same black kouki s14 on 5 spokes at cal poly yesterday, probably the one you just saw r6. Also saw in azusa last night, clean chuki s13 hatch going up azusa ave near the amc theater.
Old 06-10-2008, 03:36 PM   #589
zilvia_brothers
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
zilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zilvia_brothers
saw a red vert with a front conversion and gold rims...pretty sick looking

edit: saw on the 10 going towards san bernardino
Old 06-10-2008, 06:24 PM   #590
eulalia
Zilvia Junkie

eulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eulalia
Quote:
Originally Posted by 270R View Post
where and when was this?
oh my bad it was in irvine off of jamboree

i forgot the date but it was during the day
Old 06-10-2008, 09:23 PM   #591
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

spotted while avoiding studying: if you have the the book "Essential Biology w/Physiology" by Campbell, on page 443 where they are ragging on cars for being co2 producers, there is a white 240sx vert in the traffic jam picture...
Old 06-10-2008, 09:24 PM   #592
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylindrftr View Post
spotted while avoiding studying: if you have the the book "Essential Biology w/Physiology" by Campbell, on page 443 where they are ragging on cars for being co2 producers, there is a white 240sx vert in the traffic jam picture...
Hahahaha that's hilarous!! Pic?

www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 06-10-2008, 09:32 PM   #593
buku_points
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
buku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
around 12pm today i saw a red s13 coupe with silvia front, rising sun painted on your hood? black trunk, gold wheels, slammed, i also think you had a kit. saw you driving south on cetnral ave right next to ayala park in chino
buku_points is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 10:19 PM   #594
CAPTAINNEO
Zilvia Junkie

CAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to CAPTAINNEO
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Hahahaha that's hilarous!! Pic?
i no longer spot GSXRJJordan's 240 where it used to be.

did you move?
CAPTAINNEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 10:23 PM   #595
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by buku_points View Post
around 12pm today i saw a red s13 coupe with silvia front, rising sun painted on your hood? black trunk, gold wheels, slammed, i also think you had a kit. saw you driving south on cetnral ave right next to ayala park in chino
Oh hi there. aha
Old 06-10-2008, 10:33 PM   #596
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Quote:
i no longer spot GSXRJJordan's 240 where it used to be.

did you move?
Yeah, around the corner And now both the S13 and S14 sit inside my locked garage, with my truck parked in front.

Sometimes you'll see the S14 on the street if I just come home for a sec though, PM me if you wanna shoot over for a beer & check em out ~

Old 06-10-2008, 11:03 PM   #597
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
red coupe(good looking r6_240sx typo)
sil front
dropped with some shiny wheels
exhaust

going north on archibald from the 10fwy noonish in ontario.

Last edited by WERDdabuilder; 06-11-2008 at 01:20 AM..
WERDdabuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 11:18 PM   #598
rps13sh
Zilvia FREAK!

rps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to rps13sh
Quote:
Originally Posted by vutony View Post
i rarely post here but i spotted a cutie yesterday afternoon on beach southbound making a right on katella

it was a lowered black s14 zenki with silver wheels and blastpipe exhaust, i believe
wtf? a cutie?? does that mean it was a girl? or are you a girl saying the guy was a cutie? was it black zenki with kouki sideskirts, 350z wheels, and HKS turbo catback?
rps13sh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 11:30 PM   #599
r6_240sx
Zilvia Addict

r6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfection
vutony is a girl.

jay kay.

another 240 (stock black s13) parked in front of me today at Cal Poly, LOL.
r6_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 12:10 AM   #600
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
green s14 zenki, hids, yellow fogs, exhaust? SE wheels
followed u all the way to lot 30 in UCR...
i wasnt driving in my "economy" mode...haha
blackrms13 is offline   Reply With Quote