Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-29-2008, 08:16 PM   #2911
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
pr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to pr0ject TRUENO
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13_marine View Post

Somebody posted this up in the pic request thread... just wondering what bumper it is. I dont want to know where to buy it, just what it is. That is all. Thanks, and sorry if I offend anyone not partial to this bumper as well.
origin stream

http://www.norcaldrift.org
pr0ject TRUENO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2008, 08:30 PM   #2912
atom
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
atom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
It's actually GP sports.
atom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 08:40 PM   #2913
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
project trueno, you gotta get that eyesight checked.

1. Look at upper center vent
2. Look at bumper signal lights/position markers
3. Look at side of the bumper where it wraps around the fender
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 01:05 AM   #2914
sblack13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
that bumper is GP Sports like said above, i've got the same kit.
sblack13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 02:25 PM   #2915
S13_marine
Zilvia Member

S13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sblack13 View Post
that bumper is GP Sports like said above, i've got the same kit.
thank you. the g sonic type-r right?
S13_marine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 03:20 PM   #2916
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Can someone please translate for me what KUSUMI FUSHOKU means?

Here's the original Japanese text it comes from.
てある リム修理歴クスミ・フショクあり 2本
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 03:30 PM   #2917
240drifter1
Zilvia FREAK!

240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 240drifter1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Can someone please translate for me what KUSUMI FUSHOKU means?

Here's the original Japanese text it comes from.
てある リム修理歴クスミ・フショクあり 2本
This is what I got.

There is rim repair history [kusumi] [hushiyoku] which is the [te] 2

Idk what that means, let me search some morez.
240drifter1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 03:32 PM   #2918
canuckster240
BANNED

canuckster240 is making his/her stupidity well-knowncanuckster240 is making his/her stupidity well-knowncanuckster240 is making his/her stupidity well-knowncanuckster240 is making his/her stupidity well-knowncanuckster240 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Anyone know what bumper or body kit or whatever its from?:

canuckster240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 03:34 PM   #2919
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240drifter1 View Post
This is what I got.

There is rim repair history [kusumi] [hushiyoku] which is the [te] 2

Idk what that means, let me search some morez.
Hmm I got, "there is repair history of the rim with two KUSUMI FUSHOKU."
I'm guessing it could be the brand name of something, I'm trying to find out.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 03:39 PM   #2920
240drifter1
Zilvia FREAK!

240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Hmm I got, "there is repair history of the rim with two KUSUMI FUSHOKU."
I'm guessing it could be the brand name of something, I'm trying to find out.

Post up where you got it from, might help alittle more.

I dont know jap. but it sounds like a name imo. lol
Old 05-30-2008, 04:48 PM   #2921
krayzbigmac
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (34)
krayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to krayzbigmac

Just wanted to know if you guys knew what this lip is. My friend gave it to me and said it was for a 240sx but wasn't sure what year. Have any of you guys seen it before? Thanks
krayzbigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 05:01 PM   #2922
240drifter1
Zilvia FREAK!

Take a picture of it head on, like if you took a picture of a front of a car.
Old 05-30-2008, 07:23 PM   #2923
krayzbigmac
Zilvia Addict

krayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant future

Is this pic ok, thanks.
Old 05-30-2008, 07:38 PM   #2924
240drifter1
Zilvia FREAK!

hmmm, Ive had a ton of s14 lips roll thru my house, doesnt look like one.

Maby s13 people will chime in. Never seen one in person, but my guess is it isnt for a 240.
Old 05-30-2008, 07:44 PM   #2925
atom
Zilvia FREAK!

atom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by canuckster240 View Post

Stage 21

Message lengthhhhhhhhhhhhh
atom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 07:54 PM   #2926
krayzbigmac
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240drifter1 View Post
Never seen one in person, but my guess is it isnt for a 240.
I've been thinking the samething... thanks though
Old 05-30-2008, 08:18 PM   #2927
Jza
Leaky Injector

Jza is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Very nice kit. Wanted to know what brand... "Stage 21"? I haven't heard of it....
Jza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 10:37 PM   #2928
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by krayzbigmac View Post
Just wanted to know if you guys knew what this lip is. My friend gave it to me and said it was for a 240sx but wasn't sure what year. Have any of you guys seen it before? Thanks
Looks like it's a zenki/pignose (89-90) S13 lip.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 10:54 PM   #2929
krayzbigmac
Zilvia Addict

I dont think it is a zenki. I don't think the zenki lip is as round as the one in the picture. This lip seems to be rounder than most of the lips i've seen on here. I don't know, maybe i'm wrong. Thanks.
Old 05-31-2008, 01:04 AM   #2930
derek_s13
Zilvia Addict

derek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to derek_s13
it's a stock chuki 240sx lip. came on SE's 91-93. always came black.

the reason people are confused is because in both of your pictures of it laying down, you have it upside-down.
see where the scratch/scuff marks are on the lip? that's the bottom.
derek_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 01:30 AM   #2931
krayzbigmac
Zilvia Addict

^ This is a chuki lip, but the sides seem thinner. ^

The one in my pic has thicker sides and mounting points seem different. Thanks for the help guys!
Old 05-31-2008, 01:35 AM   #2932
derek_s13
Zilvia Addict

derek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to derek_s13
Quote:
The one in my pic has thicker sides and mounting points seem different.
nah dude. what you posted is what i said.

this new pic you just put up looks different cuz it has the metal bracket still attached to it.

every picture you've posted is of a chuki s13 lip.

why not just go test fit it? it'll line up perfect on any chuki.
derek_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 01:36 AM   #2933
pink godzila
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (226)
pink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 226 reviews
Quote:

^ This is a chuki lip, but the sides seem thinner. ^

The one in my pic has thicker sides and mounting points seem different. Thanks for the help guys!
Seem good to me, my chuki lip look the same as yours... is there a long metal came with it? Seem like you missing that to mount on your bumper
pink godzila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 01:46 AM   #2934
krayzbigmac
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by derek_s13 View Post
nah dude. what you posted is what i said.

this new pic you just put up looks different cuz it has the metal bracket still attached to it.

every picture you've posted is of a chuki s13 lip.

why not just go test fit it? it'll line up perfect on any chuki.
Ok, thanks for the help guys. I don't have the car right now, so I couldn't do any test fitting. Once I get a chance I'll test fit it, just wanted to know what it was, thanks.
Old 05-31-2008, 10:53 AM   #2935
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13_marine View Post
Nobody knows huh?
you can get that ikeya bumper from rhdjapan.com
its like over 1k just for the front though
Old 05-31-2008, 11:03 AM   #2936
dori_sil8t
Zilvia Junkie

dori_sil8t is making a name for him/her selfdori_sil8t is making a name for him/her self
Quote:

Is this pic ok, thanks.

my 92 front bumper has that lip.

unionautoclub.com
dori_sil8t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 09:32 PM   #2937
Ragnarok043
Zilvia Member

Ragnarok043 is making a name for him/her selfRagnarok043 is making a name for him/her self
Quote:

nice kit, im guessing its only available in japan.
Ragnarok043 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 11:07 PM   #2938
victorw210
Zilvia Member

victorw210 has made poor choicesvictorw210 has made poor choicesvictorw210 has made poor choicesvictorw210 has made poor choicesvictorw210 has made poor choicesvictorw210 has made poor choices
anyone know who makes this seat all i know is its from japan
victorw210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 09:02 AM   #2939
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
anyone know the owner of this car or more importantly the paint code or name of the color.

mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 09:37 AM   #2940
Landers
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Landers has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dori_sil8t View Post
my 92 front bumper has that lip.
Exactly its a chuki lip like dereks13 was saying