Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > North Eastern States

North Eastern States Connecticut, Maine, Massachussettes, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

Old 01-18-2007, 08:52 AM   #1
PBucch
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (0)
PBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Where is everyone at?

Anyone else in the NE area???!?! lets get some meets lined up for springtime. Connecticut needs more 240sx!
Old 01-18-2007, 09:53 PM   #2
s13rookie
Zilvia FREAK!

s13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to s13rookie
where abouts in ct are you? im next town over from Uconn-storrs
Old 01-19-2007, 11:56 AM   #3
PBucch
Premium Member

PBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfection
I am in Rocky Hill, just south of hartford/wethersfield. Lotta 240's around?
Old 01-19-2007, 03:33 PM   #4
s13rookie
Zilvia FREAK!

s13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant future
I live in Willington. i dont see many other 240's around. the ones i do see are usually pretty beat. I have seen a few nice ones, but that usually out towards machester or hartford
Old 01-21-2007, 09:12 PM   #5
PBucch
Premium Member

yeah, whatre you driving now?
Old 02-21-2007, 08:25 PM   #6
CZ_240SX_RHD
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

CZ_240SX_RHD is making his/her stupidity well-knownCZ_240SX_RHD is making his/her stupidity well-knownCZ_240SX_RHD is making his/her stupidity well-knownCZ_240SX_RHD is making his/her stupidity well-knownCZ_240SX_RHD is making his/her stupidity well-known
Farmington rep here new to the 240 thing as well. We should have a meet in the coming weeks as long as we dont see snow.
CZ_240SX_RHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 09:33 PM   #7
PBucch
Premium Member

Are you guys on CTdrifting? we need to find a site and get all the new england 240's together somehow, at least all of us CT guys.

Anyways, I just picked up an 89 yesterday for $150, messed with the shitty alarm for a couple hours and got it running, gonna do the tune up stuff tommorrow, see how it runs after that.

If you guys know of any dual cam KA's around horrer back.
Old 03-22-2007, 12:30 PM   #8
240sx_sr20det
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
southern Nh area here.. not many around at all
240sx_sr20det is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 05:25 PM   #9
Dripht240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
Dripht240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Im from South windsor and PBucch i have an anodize red valve cover for your Sohc that i painted... needs a little touch up, and also some help getting my DE motor running... any takers?
Dripht240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 06:42 PM   #10
PBucch
Premium Member

Haha thanks Dripht but the motor is blown in that red car, just picked up a dual cammer to go in, booyah.
Old 03-29-2007, 11:00 AM   #11
AceInHole
Autox Technician

AceInHole is close to perfectionAceInHole is close to perfectionAceInHole is close to perfectionAceInHole is close to perfectionAceInHole is close to perfectionAceInHole is close to perfectionAceInHole is close to perfectionAceInHole is close to perfectionAceInHole is close to perfectionAceInHole is close to perfectionAceInHole is close to perfection
The New England 240sx club is www.240sxone.com

email me at [email protected] if you need member validation
Old 04-15-2007, 04:13 PM   #12
s13rookie
Zilvia FREAK!

i dont currently have a 240, but am looking to pick up a cheap one for a project. if anyone comes across a cheap one with a decent body and glass, please let me know. does not need to run. im on aim as: mercut18

thanks,
matt

Last edited by s13rookie; 04-15-2007 at 04:39 PM..
s13rookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 05:03 PM   #13
slappythehomelessclown
Zilvia Junkie

slappythehomelessclown has made poor choicesslappythehomelessclown has made poor choicesslappythehomelessclown has made poor choicesslappythehomelessclown has made poor choicesslappythehomelessclown has made poor choicesslappythehomelessclown has made poor choicesslappythehomelessclown has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to slappythehomelessclown
damn , their on to me.

Last edited by slappythehomelessclown; 04-25-2007 at 10:30 PM..
slappythehomelessclown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 09:40 PM   #14
PBucch
Premium Member

Whats DE?

Old 04-25-2007, 09:43 PM   #15
s13rookie
Zilvia FREAK!

i thought it was delaware,but this is the northeastern page.....
Old 04-26-2007, 05:34 PM   #16
Bud Brown
Premium Member

Bud Brown is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Bud Brown
ridgefield, ct.
Old 04-27-2007, 10:15 AM   #17
Cam B
Zilvia Member

Cam B has a spectacular aura aboutCam B has a spectacular aura aboutCam B has a spectacular aura aboutCam B has a spectacular aura aboutCam B has a spectacular aura aboutCam B has a spectacular aura about
I have a house in Danbury and Ellington. Ridgefield sucks BTW. The uconn car show was a couple weekends ago, too bad no one went cause it rained, haha. But yeah, im down if anyone wants to get a meet going.
Old 04-27-2007, 10:37 AM   #18
PBucch
Premium Member

hmm You guys are all kind of far from the turnpike huh...

I dont even have mine running yet, should be on the road in a week or two.
Old 04-27-2007, 11:37 AM   #19
s13rookie
Zilvia FREAK!

I didnt know people still went to the pike. The last time i went there i almost got arrested for loitering at roy rogers. the BS part was that i had just walked out onto the patio after purchasing food. The cops wouldnt let us walk back into the rest. to eat. That was like 5-6 years ago, and i imagine the cops have gotten worse
Old 04-27-2007, 12:12 PM   #20
PBucch
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13rookie View Post
I didnt know people still went to the pike. The last time i went there i almost got arrested for loitering at roy rogers. the BS part was that i had just walked out onto the patio after purchasing food. The cops wouldnt let us walk back into the rest. to eat. That was like 5-6 years ago, and i imagine the cops have gotten worse
yeah, I would say the turnpike is dead for cruising unless you are in high school. It is just a nice place for meets on the weekend nights because you do get groups of people 18-30 who know the deal that chill in certain spots.
Old 04-27-2007, 12:16 PM   #21
s13rookie
Zilvia FREAK!

yeah, thats true. where do the meets usually happen on the pike?
Old 04-27-2007, 12:41 PM   #22
PBucch
Premium Member

CTdrifting usually meets up at bob's on fridya nights ~9pm. Ill post here when I figure something out.
Old 05-25-2007, 10:59 AM   #23
keith0486

keith0486 is an unknown quantity at this point
hey s13rookie u live in Wilmington i live right in Tewksbury i think i have met you before im not to sure tho
keith0486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 11:13 AM   #24
s13rookie
Zilvia FREAK!

I actually live in willington, im not sure where tewksbury is. I havent gone to many car events in the past couple years. I think the last one i went to i brought my s14 to an auto-x in danbury, ct. That was a couple years ago though
Old 05-25-2007, 02:33 PM   #25
keith0486

keith0486 is an unknown quantity at this point
oops i miss read where your from sry i thought you said wilmington lol
keith0486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 01:59 AM   #26
jilo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
jilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
im in manchester, anyone wanna try a local meet thing, maybe meet up and hit some bars or just terrorize a neighborhood?
jilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 09:45 AM   #27
s13rookie
Zilvia FREAK!

Where abouts in manchester are you? I used to hit up the pool factory a few times a month, not a bad place to meet up-and they have a huge parking lot thats always empty. I know of a few neighborhoods that could use a good terrorizing though...........
Old 06-01-2007, 08:08 AM   #28
jilo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
jilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of lightjilo is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
im actually right near the police station. as far as some terrorizing goes, all im waiting on is a tune so i can hit roughly 400@tw so there will be flame spitting terror galore!
jilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 12:37 PM   #29
Dragon13

Dragon13 is on a distinguished road
I am in Ashford, right next to Uconn also. The 240 is on blocks though, working on just about everything on it. It will be awhile till its ready to run. I wouldn't mind going to a couple of meets though without it.
Dragon13 is offline   Reply With Quote