Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 01-14-2010, 07:18 PM   #151
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightSlide View Post
A few things man:

1. Corruption is corruption... any way you look at it.

2. I agree that people SHOULD be able to live the dream, but to an extent. We are our own country, and we need to think about making it a better place for us.. not for everyone that wants to escape their own problems. I do think that there should be a relocation program where immigrants wanting to obtain citizenship should be placed in a vacant and not very populated state, and monitored closely, making sure that they work and attend school. The overpopulation in Southern California is absolutely ridiculous..

3. I think that it should be MANDATORY to learn English. Nothing gets me more pissed off than someone that comes to this country for a better life, and refuses to learn the language. I wouldn't move somewhere and expect people to cater to me. When the immigrants even THOUGHT about coming to America, the very first thing they did was learn the most English they possibly could. Nowadays people take this country for granted and treat it like it owes them something. I think that is absolute BS.

4. For people like you and your Father, I have the utmost of respect. I think that if you want to relocate somewhere and put the work in to improve your way of life as well as the way of life of the people around you, and do your part.. then you should have the right to make a choice on where you want to be. If everyone that came to this country were exactly like you and your Father, then there would be no problems outside of overpopulation issues, and that could be easily solved as long as people were willing to do what it takes to be here, even if that meant living in a "Geographically Undesirable" area. After all, beggars can't be choosers... right?
agree 100%

i would also add immediate denial of entry to anyone with a record...you fucked up in your country, i dont wanna risk you fucking up here...

also anyone with Legal family in the states should be allowed to live with them , with still being monitored closely...

and thank you... and your right, beggars cant be choosers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortezza View Post
when i was applying for food stamps, they offer the food stamp to 27 different langauges other than American(english) . also at the dmv you can take the drivers test in 27 different langauges, but all the street signs are in American(english). but those useless facts are off topic.

what bugs me about illegal immigration is the people that came here, and legitimatly applied and passed citizenship are getting screwed by the weasels that feel they don't have to do things by the book. the other thing is all those illegal immigration advocates saying that illegals need to be granted rights, and that it would help the economy, thats bs.
floridians get pissed off at cubans, california gets pissed at mexicans.

If there is anything i do know, latinos, regardless of legality are some of the hardest working, most friendly people i know.
you right, its ridiculous... come here, know the fucking language...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2010, 07:30 PM   #152
drftmark
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
drftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post

you might also want to widen your horizon to the illegals in this country, its not just mexicans...its all illegals, wether you see it or hear about it or not...

mind you, why is it that cubans are considered refugees, they leave there country as well...second they step on US soil there allowed here...why? cuz they cross bigger bodies of water? because they have a horribly currupt gov't? hmmm...
this thread is titled MEXICAN immigration thread, that is why I am only talking about Mexicans.

but just to entertain you, Mexico is by far the largest illegal invaders with at least 12,000,000 (and counting) illegals. Money sent back to Mexico from illegal immigrants in the US is Mexico's third largest source of revenue, so they support and encourage the invasion of our country.

Mexico doesn't have a problem with having a theme park to simulate crossing the border.

In Mexico, a Theme Park for Border Crossers - TIME

Quote:

ohh well then fuck Haiti too...or filipines, right? why should we help them out in there time of need...fuck that right?

just like it doesnt affect me whats goin on in your neighborhood,since i dont live there, i wont give a damn...sucks to hear though...
Haiti and the Philippines got hit by natural disasters, people died, entire homes wiped out, they actually need aid.

Mexico doesn't NEED help. Mexico can help Mexico. They are just fucking up the US system.

Quote:

err...last i checked, per history, part of the US was mexican owned... the US brought a war in 1848 that made CA what it is today. its funny, Immagrants, came to this country, tyranized the natives, called it there own. were all fucking immigrants, no matter how you see it...white yellow black brown, all the same shit in one pot.
Cool history lesson, but that was hundreds of years ago...

We need to just do what the Mexican government does with their southern border to Guatemala.
Down on the Mexican/Guatemala border the Mexican feds damn near shoot on sight at Guatemalans that try to enter Mexico illegally.

We should start doing that and just leave the bodies as a deterrent. I know this may sound fucking brutal to some of you, but that is basically what we need to start doing if we want to get anywhere with this problem, and hey, Mexico doesn't have a problem doing it. All this diplomatic crap we are doing has gotten us no where, and in fact hurt the country even more.

I believe so many of you are missing the point that it is ILLEGAL TO CROSS INTO THIS COUNTRY!!!! It doesn't matter how "poor" they are, or how "bad" they have it over there, IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER AT ALL. They need to stay in their viva la Mexico and make their country suitable to live in if they want a better life, or come here legally. *edit* After all, when you brought up your history lesson, I should point out that the original immigrants had a fucking horrible time getting started here, shit was bad, people were dieing, everyone was poor, but they were able to work together and make this entire country, so what is Mexico's excuse for being so shitty?

That is it. PERIOD. All of you people who are doing all these mental gymnastics trying to justify them coming here illegal ARE RETARDED. All of these "touchy" stories DON'T MEAN SHIT! IT IS ILLEGAL. /thread

I mean all of the things I said in the nicest way possible.
drftmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 07:55 PM   #153
Siphter
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Siphter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I'm fine with them coming over, however I do agree with what someone said about criminal records (unless it was stealing food to feed family, been there done that, keep doing what you have to do).

same with learning the language, I don't care, I can't understand the deaf, the Japanese, the Chinese or any of the other numerous people that come here either looking for a better life or seeking legal asylum, so why should I care if I can't understand a Mexican, do you try to converse with who you think is a tan white guy only to hear him speak another language and suddenly you want to punch baby goats? why is such a thing important, English is lame anyway, I mean I rather have some grandes tetas in my face than boobies any day of the week.

sum it up: Mexican Gangs, screw off. Innocent Mexicans looking for a way out, you're ok. grandes tetas in muh face.
Siphter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:21 PM   #154
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
you guys cant sit and argue and debate all you want, none of you will change anything that is currently happening with immigration.

Blow off all of your steam, tell your stories.
This thread or the situation isnt going anywhere and wont be.
America is a multicultural country and has been for a long time, part of the reason why our country is where it is today and is because of the all the other cultures that contribute to the bottom line and the bigger picture.
IMO with out all the immigrants, not just mexicans, but asian, euro, middle eastern, south american, hispanic etc. we'd be fucked.
maybe or maybe not but who really knows? thats the way I see it.
I am thankful i live in a place that is so diverse,
that everyday I can eat food from a different part of the world or see different cultures interacting and mingling.
i wouldnt have it any other way.
I love where i live but in a few years Ill join my parents in BAJA as well hahahaha.
its less stressful there.
Old 01-14-2010, 08:21 PM   #155
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by drftmark View Post
this thread is titled MEXICAN immigration thread, that is why I am only talking about Mexicans.

but just to entertain you, Mexico is by far the largest illegal invaders with at least 12,000,000 (and counting) illegals. Money sent back to Mexico from illegal immigrants in the US is Mexico's third largest source of revenue, so they support and encourage the invasion of our country.

Mexico doesn't have a problem with having a theme park to simulate crossing the border.

In Mexico, a Theme Park for Border Crossers - TIME

Haiti and the Philippines got hit by natural disasters, people died, entire homes wiped out, they actually need aid.

Mexico doesn't NEED help. Mexico can help Mexico. They are just fucking up the US system.

Cool history lesson, but that was hundreds of years ago...

We need to just do what the Mexican government does with their southern border to Guatemala.
Down on the Mexican/Guatemala border the Mexican feds damn near shoot on sight at Guatemalans that try to enter Mexico illegally.

We should start doing that and just leave the bodies as a deterrent. I know this may sound fucking brutal to some of you, but that is basically what we need to start doing if we want to get anywhere with this problem, and hey, Mexico doesn't have a problem doing it. All this diplomatic crap we are doing has gotten us no where, and in fact hurt the country even more.

I believe so many of you are missing the point that it is ILLEGAL TO CROSS INTO THIS COUNTRY!!!! It doesn't matter how "poor" they are, or how "bad" they have it over there, IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER AT ALL. They need to stay in their viva la Mexico and make their country suitable to live in if they want a better life, or come here legally. *edit* After all, when you brought up your history lesson, I should point out that the original immigrants had a fucking horrible time getting started here, shit was bad, people were dieing, everyone was poor, but they were able to work together and make this entire country, so what is Mexico's excuse for being so shitty?

That is it. PERIOD. All of you people who are doing all these mental gymnastics trying to justify them coming here illegal ARE RETARDED. All of these "touchy" stories DON'T MEAN SHIT! IT IS ILLEGAL. /thread

I mean all of the things I said in the nicest way possible.

yes, it is very nice to shoot people

US Illegal Immigration Explained - Profits and Poverty, Social Security and Starvation

-Jorge
I LUV MY S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:29 PM   #156
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
per above ^
Quote:
SUMMARY

The equation to explain the whys of illegal immigration into the US is simple:

Add: Widespread abject poverty and starvation in Mexico after US corporations relocated their cheap-labor plants from the US-Mexico border to Asia, and after Mexican banks and telecommunications were privatized, creating dozens of instant billionaires and plunging millions into poverty.

Add: An extremely porous, under-enforced US-Mexico border.

Add: US employers anxious for more profits, and willing to exploit the poverty and fears of illegal immigrants to do so.

Add: The federal government anxious to curry favor with , and garner votes from, business owners and the Hispanic community...thus, willing to under-enforce borders and immigrations laws, and ignore illegal hiring by employers.

Add: The Social Security Administration dependent on taking in $7 billion annually of contributions from illegal immigrant workers who will never receive benefits from the system.

THE RESULT: Millions of illegal immigrants working for low wages and in poor working conditions, grateful for "scraps to fall from the US table of prosperity," per Dr. Groody.

Wealthier US businesses, and a much-richer Social Security Administration, neither which reimburse local and state authorities and taxpayers for the costs (education, health care, law enforcement and more) associated with illegal immigrants.

And a very angry US citizenry, who vilify immigrants for being here, rather than blaming the business owners who hire and exploit them, the US government which lets them enter the US and profits greatly from them, and the Mexican government which is happy to see them immigrate out of their country.

"Our nation virtually posts two sign on its southern border: 'Help Wanted: Inquire Within' and 'Do Not Trespass," says Pastor Robin Hoover of Humane Borders.

"Without the help of immigrant labor, the US economy would virtually collapse. We want and need cheap immigrant labor, but we do not want the immigrants."

drftmark - like i said before, im not here to change you opinion. i owe my good life to two wonderfull former illegals... wether you like it or not wont change it...

frankly supporting shooting someone on site, seriously...wow...please go and do it since youre so down...

and like i said b4, yeah it was hundreds of years ago, so was slavery, should we just forget about that as well or better ourselves by acknowledging what happened and using the past to effect the future...

and what you consider being as nice as possible ...well, w/e ive made my point... whether you like it or not its a valid one...i can understand your points being from personal experience... and dont worry i wouldnt even bother asking you to respect mine from my personal experience...

fuck anyone who comes here and only wants to take take take, but i welcome anyone who wants to prosper and give back to this country...

Old 01-14-2010, 08:49 PM   #157
MidnightSlide
Leaky Injector

MidnightSlide is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
fuck anyone who comes here and only wants to take take take, but i welcome anyone who wants to prosper and give back to this country...
EXACTLY... Give back and treat it like the place that gives you the opportunities to life as good of a life as you are willing to work for..

I'm glad that everyone is keeping it pretty civil. This is a good discussion...
MidnightSlide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 10:03 PM   #158
upsdude
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
upsdude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
what no one has brought up is this question...why don't the people of mexico revolt and bring about change in their own country? mexico has natural resources that it exports (oil) and it has a tourist trade. yeah i know the govt. is corrupt and the narco traficantes basically run the country. but i mean...our country was born from the citizens revolting against the british rule. i know i'm approaching this in a simplistic way but seriously....i don't get how people can come here, (whether it be by legal means or sneaking in) then all of a sudden demand their rights. why can't they use that anger and energy in changing their home country?

I know part of the answer is that we don't kill people who protest-but do you get what i mean? i see protests and people angry about immigrants rights...carrying mexican flags, being all about mexican pride. yet when it comes to taking their country back from the the bad guys...nothing. instead they want to come here, and force us to accommodate to their needs. want an example? how often do you hear "press 2 for spanish" when you call a company?

mexico actually can stand on it's own, and be prosperous. hell one of the richest men in the world is from mexico...carlos slim is his name i think. they already assemble cars and tv's for us, but if it's people allow themselves to be oppressed by the powers that be they will never realize the potential they have as a nation.
upsdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 10:38 PM   #159
MidnightSlide
Leaky Injector

MidnightSlide is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by filiperuvian View Post
what no one has brought up is this question...why don't the people of mexico revolt and bring about change in their own country? mexico has natural resources that it exports (oil) and it has a tourist trade. yeah i know the govt. is corrupt and the narco traficantes basically run the country. but i mean...our country was born from the citizens revolting against the british rule. i know i'm approaching this in a simplistic way but seriously....i don't get how people can come here, (whether it be by legal means or sneaking in) then all of a sudden demand their rights. why can't they use that anger and energy in changing their home country?

I know part of the answer is that we don't kill people who protest-but do you get what i mean? i see protests and people angry about immigrants rights...carrying mexican flags, being all about mexican pride. yet when it comes to taking their country back from the the bad guys...nothing. instead they want to come here, and force us to accommodate to their needs. want an example? how often do you hear "press 2 for spanish" when you call a company?

mexico actually can stand on it's own, and be prosperous. hell one of the richest men in the world is from mexico...carlos slim is his name i think. they already assemble cars and tv's for us, but if it's people allow themselves to be oppressed by the powers that be they will never realize the potential they have as a nation.
It is always easier to stir shit up at someone else's house because you don't have to clean up the mess afterwards..
MidnightSlide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 10:47 PM   #160
upsdude
Post Whore!

that's true lol
Old 01-15-2010, 12:12 AM   #161
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I agree with you filiperuvian, imma guess that lack of education and just lazy is why the current generation of mexicans over there might not see it. Maybe some education on the younger generation over there could change things, but the influence is already there and passed on.

And i hear parts of mexico is really beautiful. I wouldnt mind visiting some day, but with all this negative imagery upon the country, i really have no desire to do so.

Lets not forget the drug cartel who beheads people who stand in their way, esp some popular singers have been killed *even women* for mentioning the wrong things in their songs.
Old 01-15-2010, 12:28 AM   #162
upsdude
Post Whore!

yeah it's getting really really bad down there. the govt. can't get a hold of the cartels because of the deep corruption. i was listmentening to a radio show and teh host mentioned that someone got killed and his face was sewn onto a soccer ball....jeez.
Old 01-15-2010, 01:30 AM   #163
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
I agree with you filiperuvian, imma guess that lack of education and just lazy is why the current generation of mexicans over there might not see it. Maybe some education on the younger generation over there could change things, but the influence is already there and passed on.

And i hear parts of mexico is really beautiful. I wouldnt mind visiting some day, but with all this negative imagery upon the country, i really have no desire to do so.

Lets not forget the drug cartel who beheads people who stand in their way, esp some popular singers have been killed *even women* for mentioning the wrong things in their songs.
the border isn't even that long a drive from most of socal.
I've gone to tj and rosarito a couple of times the past few years for cheap (but great) tacos, lobster, beer, etc.
It's really not that bad.
just remember to bring your passport.

If you are skeptical just drive straight down to rosarito for the weekend or whatever.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 01:34 AM   #164
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post

exactly..alot of them feel like there is nothing to revolt against..maybe?

there are alot of nice people out there who don't seem to have an issue, rich and poor

-Jorge
Old 01-15-2010, 01:35 AM   #165
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Quote:
yeah it's getting really really bad down there. the govt. can't get a hold of the cartels because of the deep corruption. i was listmentening to a radio show and teh host mentioned that someone got killed and his face was sewn onto a soccer ball....jeez.

supposedly political officials are getting involved too...who knows?

-Jorge
Old 01-15-2010, 01:43 AM   #166
drftmark
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
drftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura aboutdrftmark has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:

frankly supporting shooting someone on site, seriously...wow...please go and do it since youre so down...
Did you not see that Mexico, the country you have pride for is doing the same thing?

Why don't the Mexican people stand up for themselves and make a difference in their own country? That is the saddest part of this whole immigration problem, is watching this entire culture of people not stand up for themselves in their own country. Fleeing the problem instead of fixing it. Shit gets tough, you got to deal with it, not just run away from it. It is a pity to see this highly regarded Mexican macho race not have the courage to stand up for themselves. When I say Mexican race, I am not referring to anyone in this thread or any Mexican-American person, so please do not get offended.
drftmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 10:13 AM   #167
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by drftmark View Post
Did you not see that Mexico, the country you have pride for is doing the same thing?

Why don't the Mexican people stand up for themselves and make a difference in their own country? That is the saddest part of this whole immigration problem, is watching this entire culture of people not stand up for themselves in their own country. Fleeing the problem instead of fixing it. Shit gets tough, you got to deal with it, not just run away from it. It is a pity to see this highly regarded Mexican macho race not have the courage to stand up for themselves. When I say Mexican race, I am not referring to anyone in this thread or any Mexican-American person, so please do not get offended.

when did i say i had pride for mexico the place?, im USDA home grown American sir, im proud to have my fathers mexican heritage and values, but im not the type to be at any protest bitching and moaning that my home country is in chaos... fuck that shit.

youre right they should...but see everytime ive gone, ive only been to the places that you would never see on T.V. when the ones who are suppose to be there to protect you are the ones helping the bad ones...people have been publicly executed on town squares for fucks sake...its always easy to JUST talk about it, and to have an opinion about something that hasnt affected you... i give its affected you in one way, do i condone the cholo bullshit no, but thats bad parenting, period, you cant make me see it as an immigrant thing, because wtf is the KKK...and nazi lowriders, rowa...etc whites, white gangs, formed decades ago, b4 any of this immigration "problem", and that shit developed from bad parenting, period.

Gangs are development of failed household and poor decisions, not just immigrants, yes i agree spanish ethnicity does make a large portion of it, but i wont agree to is that were the only ones with the problem.

last time there was a group in my fathers village that wanted to rise up (they were around, in the 20's about 10 or so people) that wanted to change the situation, they wanted better for there future, needless to say the second the currupt officials got wind of it...all 3 girls were brutually beaten and raped, the guys had the privates and tounges cut off 2 of the guys who fought back were executed...doubt you even heard anything about that in any newspaper or news channel.

the fact is, the majority of mexico that is pretty much dirt poor, are the ones that live in constant fucking fear for there lives the second they even mention or try organinzing something...do deny that they have small glimpse of happiness, no...but pretty much much the main thing to worry about day by day is how there gonna eat that day...hence there work ethic, they know there is work somewhere that gurantees them a safer tomorrow, food, and shelter...fuck yes there gonna go for it, period...

do i deny that the US doesnt have curruption or anything of the sort, no, id be stupid to think that...but the US is ruled by the corperate dollar, whilst most of mexico is ruled by fear poverty...if you have money in mexico, you have no reason to bitch and moan and want to come here, you still fear of where to go in certain places, but not as much as those who if killed and disposed of no one would question it...

i dont condone it, its wrong, but i wouldnt stop someone from tryin to live a btter life and getting his/her citizen ship...if its someone who wants to rape the country i live in, you bet your ass ill deport them myself...

America has the habit of getting seriously involved when it seriously affects our freedom and the way of life that we have...

the fact that this has been an "ongoing problem" for years, and the border is still under staffed, and its a current day to day process, tells me that america, or atleast Corperate america, has no big issue with it happening, there getting cheap labor, getting to tax the labor that has unredeamable SSN, and making a bigger profit.

do i feel sympathy, yes, im human, and seeing as how im from the same ethnicity, it could have been me...thats the part that many people wouldnt be able to understand...

and your right, theres a big humungous difference between being born there, and being ethnicly from there...i dont deny that...it just hits closer to heart

Old 01-15-2010, 02:00 PM   #168
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
Originally Posted by I LUV MY S13 View Post
small businesses:
Represent 99.7 percent of all employer firms.
Employ half of all private sector employees.
Pay 45 percent of total U.S. private payroll.
Have generated 60 to 80 percent of net new jobs annually over the last decade.
Create more than 50 percent of nonfarm private gross domestic product (GDP).
It's quite obvious you're being a 'wiki-warrior' here and really don't understand what you're copy pasting....

GDP is a collective of all market production in the US, private and public, government and personnel. So go back and do some more google learning, you'l be amazed. Again, while most 'owned' companies are private (in any of the 3 basic forms) the real GDP movers are the public companies..hell public spending alone probably accounts for nearly half of all GDP figures...and that doesn't include producdtion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I LUV MY S13 View Post
my cousin is in Iraq and he thinks they're not really fighting for anything out there
I think Pepsi is better than coke, does that mean that's how it really is?

Being military myself, and spending over a year in Iraqi (OIF3) I will say that many days you will wake up and think 'what the heck are we even fighting for'...it's very secret secret amongst the brass ya know? Sure to you it may be a waste, but what would be the bigger waste...just saying "F IT" and leaving now, setting that nation up for a huge falling out, and then having to go back...or simply completing what we started? Either way, we're in it to win it at this point....pulling out without setting up something over there is like blowing money on a private room with a hooker and only getting a handjob.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 06:20 PM   #169
240KA
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
240KA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 03:50 AM   #170
datkwikracer
Zilvia Member

datkwikracer is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to datkwikracer Send a message via Yahoo to datkwikracer
Any one who is extremely to one side or the other is just plain wrong. If you're thinking "shoot em on site" you are an idiot. If you're thinking white people are dumb, this is the land of Mexico, then you're an idiot too.

Truth is, like someone mentioned in a post earlier, there are pros and cons to illegal immigration. It is not going to change, so deal with it, or move out of the country.

Like it or not Mexicans are here to stay and will eventually be the majority. Yes due to most Mexican families having at least 3 children. Yes due to Mexican teen girls having kids, whose kids will have their kids at young ages. And finally due to the illegal immigrants that will continue to come into this country.

Sure they're stereotypes, but behind most stereotypes there is some truth.

-Kind of like when I see someone switching lanes slowly without looking over their shoulder to see if there is a car in their blind spot. The first thing I think is middle aged Asian or someone on their cell. I must admit I am right about 80% of the time.

I am the son of Mexican parents. My dad came here at the age of 17 and my mom at 11 (both illegally now here legally). They met over here and did their part in increasing the Mexican population by having 4 kids. I am now doing my part with two more lil Mexicans.

In closing we are here to stay.
datkwikracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 01:01 PM   #171
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theicecreamdan
Quote:
Consider a small family considering revolt. Its a pretty big idea to consider and it requires breaking a lot of laws and a LOT of organization between people who may or may not share your point of view. Since this family is pretty serious about revolution they decide to do some research. When they google "revolution" they learn about this event that happened July 4, 1776 about 1500 miles to the north. A group of people signed this document that says "GTFO Britain."

This family is amazed, because this document doesn't say anything about "americans" or "whites" or "browns" it says "All men are created equal" and they realize its a whole lot easier to take a road trip and break in. Because to them it doesn't seem like they're breaking any laws to come in. From 1500 miles away the doors to american look like they're open.

Quote:
i would also add immediate denial of entry to anyone with a record...you fucked up in your country, i dont wanna risk you fucking up here...
And what do you want to do with people coming here from countries that don't care enough to keep a record? Or what if the people have a "record" because they come from a corrupt country where its "illegal" to vote the wrong way, or say the wrong things?

If we can afford to shoot a bullet at somebody, then we can afford to feed somebody else. If we can afford to drop a bomb then we can afford a hospital to take care of people.

Yeah not all of this applies to Mexico directly, but they are all human and deserve to be treated the same, and maybe they even deserve a break.

What if we redirected all of our anger to compassion and took a few minutes everyday to give half a shit about somebody else? What if we put aside the actions that have happened in history and moved towards the way things were intended to be? We have the technology and the means to move beyond anger, hatred, war.

Take all the money we waste on keeping people out, I imagine that money could build schools and pay bilingual teachers. We could focus it on real criminals. We could take care of sick people.
theicecreamdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 02:45 PM   #172
SlideWell
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
SlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i say build a wall. they can only dig so much before they get caught on the other end.
SlideWell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 03:34 PM   #173
quentinchan
Leaky Injector

quentinchan is making his/her stupidity well-knownquentinchan is making his/her stupidity well-knownquentinchan is making his/her stupidity well-knownquentinchan is making his/her stupidity well-known
I love mexicans!!! They make the world go around (at least America). They work hard at jobs that American won't do. They make awesome Mexican food. Better yet, they wash my car for a awesome great value
quentinchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 03:46 PM   #174
Silviaoneday
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
Silviaoneday is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
You guys should do some reading!! California is going half ass bankrupt because of immigration!! Just read some stats you decide.

Illegal Immigration Facts & Statistics

Last edited by Silviaoneday; 01-22-2010 at 10:22 PM..
Silviaoneday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 04:02 PM   #175
kandyflip445
Post Whore!

kandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kandyflip445
I'm all for immigration. A ton of people got here from other countries (like everyone) and everyone is decendants of someone that was an immigrant.

We need a Mexican border Ellis Island. w00t.
Old 01-22-2010, 05:32 PM   #176
erik05v
BANNED

Trader Rating: (9)
erik05v is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
people need to chill yeah i knw mexicans need to stop crossing so many over here illegaly but at least a high percent of them are trying to better themselfs im tires of seeing all these lazy white bums on the side of the freeway begging for money to just get drunk when down the street there would be a mexican trying to make money selling flowers or fruit not begging idk its just my
erik05v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 08:22 PM   #177
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Schwarzenegger: $42B deficit weighing down California
Schwarzenegger: $42B deficit weighing down California - USATODAY.com

"Amnesty for illegal immigrants will cause costs to increase significantly from $10.4 billion a year to $28.8 billion...The Bottom Line. This report has focused on only the fiscal impact of illegal aliens at the federal level. "
Illegal Immigration Facts & Statistics

So for the entire country illegal immigration accounts for what would be aproximately 25% of California's deficit. Therefore you can't say using your information that this is the cause of California's being fucked.

Lets talk about things that cost a lot of money.
As of July 2009, DOD’s average monthly obligations for contracts and pay were about $10.9
billion, including $7.3 billion for Iraq, and $3.6 billion for Afghanistan.
(http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/natsec/RL33110.pdf)

Bank bailouts
Automaker bailouts
Health care costs have been rising for several years. Expenditures in the United States on health care surpassed $2.2 trillion in 2007, more than three times the $714 billion spent in 1990, and over eight times the $253 billion spent in 1980. (http://www.kaiseredu.org/topics_im.a...ntID=61&id=358)

The study says that illegals lower working wages because they are for the most part uneducated. Amnesty will cost us money because illegal families will be able to access more programs to help, presumably including access to education. So 15 years following amnesty we should start to see increased education levels which will lead to less children, less crime and less drains on society.

"When girls go to school, they marry later and have fewer, healthier children. For instance, if an African mother has five years of education, her child has a 40 percent better chance of living to age 5. A World Health Organization study in Burkina Faso showed that mothers with some education were 40 percent less likely to subject their children to the practice of genital mutilation. When girls get educated, they are three times less likely to contract HIV/AIDS." (Alter: The Importance of Educating Girls - Newsweek.com)

and everybody should go back to making higher wages. (Or corporations will move more production into Mexico under NAFTA and flood mexico with even cheaper corn products making mexican families even more desperate to work for shit wages, driving more jobs out of the US and more people in.)

When Chevy's start coming with a lifetime supply of good guacamole, stable gas prices a garage and decent healthcare maybe I'll start to give a shit about how much money Jose the Plumber is costing me.

Last edited by theicecreamdan; 01-22-2010 at 08:47 PM..
Old 01-23-2010, 09:57 AM   #178
Otto347
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Otto347 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Id rather have mexicans than hatians...........
Otto347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 01:15 PM   #179
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto347 View Post
Id rather have mexicans than hatians...........
Yeah, because its not like we're responsible for their poverty.
Old 01-24-2010, 03:47 PM   #180
joeapple8
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (32)
joeapple8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
if we kick em all out who will cook my fake chinese food for me @ panda exp, pf changs, and mr chaus =[[[
joeapple8 is offline   Reply With Quote