Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 06-10-2011, 03:31 PM   #1501
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by VNG704 View Post
Simmode, you probably got it right. I didn't catch that one either. Minato is considered the fastest because of his thunder god jutsu by A. I guess if you think about it, you can get shit done faster if you can perform this jutsu, so whatever. It wasn't a measure of who can run, jump, etc...the fastest. Doubt he was a sage though, don't remember old man froggy saying anything about Minato in Naruto's sage training.
Yeah, I was reading up earlier on whether or not Minato was a Sage. Seems that it says nothing about him getting Sage training in the Data book, so I guess it didn't happen.

But I think you're right. If you don't factor in Flying Thunder God jutsu, Minato might be fast, but nowhere near as fast as the Raikage. But FTG puts Minato over the top.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slow2go View Post
haha its funny how we make assumptions that the laws in naruto are clear cut and unified like physics or math.
The mark of a true otaku. I try to hide it most times, but I figure its ok around you guys... lol
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2011, 01:20 PM   #1502
ReLiC
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
ReLiC is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Lame chapter. Tomorrow's episode will probably be lame too.... I'm getting very disappointed. I used to say that the old Naruto was nothing compared to Shippuden. But i think i had much more fun watching old naruto.

I also used to think that once the chapters were animated, it would be much better, but seeing how these current episodes are being bloated with a shitload of flashbacks, i think it'll be worse..

Anyways, i started watching Bleach.
ReLiC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 01:37 PM   #1503
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Kishimoto always uses a crapload of flashbacks right before a huge or pivotal point in the story to remind the reader why they should care or be emotionally invested in whats about to happen. The reminders are annoying while you're in the middle of them, but all in all, I'm glad they're there.

Speaking of Bleach, are they still doing filler?
Old 06-15-2011, 01:44 PM   #1504
ReLiC
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Kishimoto always uses a crapload of flashbacks right before a huge or pivotal point in the story to remind the reader why they should care or be emotionally invested in whats about to happen. The reminders are annoying while you're in the middle of them, but all in all, I'm glad they're there.

Yea i would always say the same thing to a friend that would whine about flashbacks. But in the anime right now, the amount of flashbacks is just unbelievable.

I watched a remake of the most recent episode by a fan and it was much more exciting than the original. I'll try to find it and post a link so you guys can check it out..

EDIT- Couldn't find it... It's a really good remake, but it can't be all action like that video. I guess kishimoto knows what he's doing.

Last edited by ReLiC; 06-15-2011 at 02:23 PM..
Old 06-15-2011, 06:56 PM   #1505
2slow2go
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
2slow2go will become famous soon enough2slow2go will become famous soon enough2slow2go will become famous soon enough2slow2go will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
the flashbacks in all the episodes are of the same scenes but from different angles. NO JOKE

sakura being a little bitch
2slow2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 07:52 PM   #1506
simmode1
Post Whore!

Just finished reading the new issue... How could you be mad at Kishimoto showing us flashbacks we've never seen before? Minato vs A & B was cool.

And Bee leaving Raikage to form a new badass tag team with Naruto?! The WWE fan in me LOVES that!
Old 06-15-2011, 09:52 PM   #1507
ReLiC
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Just finished reading the new issue... How could you be mad at Kishimoto showing us flashbacks we've never seen before? Minato vs A & B was cool.

And Bee leaving Raikage to form a new badass tag team with Naruto?! The WWE fan in me LOVES that!
Ah forgot to say, i'm mainly talking about the anime. I think 2slow is too. I just take the manga as sort of a preview, to enjoy the anime at full blast... But seeing how they're adding so much bs to the anime, i guess the manga is the best we're getting.
Old 06-22-2011, 12:26 PM   #1508
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
What tease of everything! Lol

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 02:24 PM   #1509
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
SHIIIIEETTT!!!!

its getting real!
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 02:42 PM   #1510
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
The return of the yellow flash. WOMP WOMP
Old 06-22-2011, 04:37 PM   #1511
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
lawrenceyang is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
madaras unstoppable
lawrenceyang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 04:47 PM   #1512
Obsidian

Trader Rating: (2)
Obsidian is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I'm just thankful this shinobi war arc has the least amount of filler-b.s. of the entire series. The manga is great in the sense that it allows the mangaka to go things as they desire it to.
Obsidian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 06:07 PM   #1513
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
The new 6 paths group is gonna be tough. Still interested to see just how far Naruto's strength will take him, and where the hell is that fool Sasuke?! He's going to have some new shit up his sleeve with Itachi's eyes.
Old 06-22-2011, 09:32 PM   #1514
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

waiting to see ultimate nine tails sage mode 100 shadow clone tailed beast bombing @ speed of light
Old 06-23-2011, 07:10 AM   #1515
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
The anime? They're showing what happened between the Aisen saga and the current fullbring stuff.

I wonder how long Madara can hold those paths mobile. I believe it's now known that Nagato is an Uzumaki therefore having lots of chakra and that's how he did it but Madara?
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 11:33 AM   #1516
sil80owner
Zilvia Junkie

sil80owner is an unknown quantity at this point
So the the new 6 paths are the old jinchuriki? (spelled wrong I know) I wonder how that's going to work, as far as how Madaras controls them. But doesn't kabuto control all the ninjas ressurected? I feel there is gonna be a twist. Maybe kabuto decides to betray Madaras. So who has complete control Madaras or kabuto? Hmmm
sil80owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 04:19 PM   #1517
sil80owner
Zilvia Junkie

sil80owner is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow just realized I made a mistake Madara always had the body's of the jinchuriki now that I think about my post was pointless damn -_- thought I figured something out
sil80owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 12:56 PM   #1518
2slow2go
Zilvia Addict

2slow2go will become famous soon enough2slow2go will become famous soon enough2slow2go will become famous soon enough2slow2go will become famous soon enough
new naruto is crazy.. mangastream.com
Old 06-29-2011, 01:27 PM   #1519
SochBAT
Post Whore!

SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Understatement - SHIT JUST GOT B-A-N-A-N-A-S!
Old 06-29-2011, 02:46 PM   #1520
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Old 06-29-2011, 07:51 PM   #1521
simmode1
Post Whore!

Hooooly Sheeeeit.... If thats how Naruto deals with scrubs, what the fuck else does he have up his sleeve?!? #1 NINJA AT SURPRISING PEOPLE!!!!!

And man... Kabuto is just off chilling somewhere. I swear, he's #1 SNEAKY MOTHERFUCKER. I'm just waiting on his epicly impending mega-double cross. Its coming... You all know it's coming... lol
Old 06-29-2011, 08:34 PM   #1522
2slow2go
Zilvia Addict

mini shuriken WTF.... rasengan barrage WTF.... Tails coming out and owning poeple WTFFF
Old 06-29-2011, 10:08 PM   #1523
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

too stacked for this show. needs to go on dbz now
Old 06-29-2011, 11:41 PM   #1524
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soooshi View Post
Understatement - SHIT JUST GOT B-A-N-A-N-A-S!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
indeed!!!!! way worth it!

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 12:10 AM   #1525
ddf2006
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
ddf2006 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
yea dude i cant wait to see what he has planned for madara (sitting on edge of seat)
ddf2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 06:02 AM   #1526
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Holy shot man he has so many new attacks, and he's going to all the battlefields now?!?!?! We haven't even seen his tailed beast bomb. Did you guys see the fan picture at the end? All the Jinchiruki's have Madara's eyes. Sick.

Good ass chapter!!!
Old 06-30-2011, 07:40 AM   #1527
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Don't forget, Madara's got Wood release (yamato and possibly zetsu). Wood release>tailed beasts or atleast Naruto anyway.
Old 06-30-2011, 04:53 PM   #1528
SochBAT
Post Whore!

I've always wondered what was so special about Wood Release. Do tell!
Old 06-30-2011, 08:41 PM   #1529
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soooshi View Post
I've always wondered what was so special about Wood Release. Do tell!
One of the wood jutsus is able to suppress the tailed beast's chakra. Although it'd be up to how well the jutsu user can control the life energy that is wood jutsu. No one who's had the ability thus far could control it as well as the first hokage. Actually, no one's had the power naturally but through some experiment...excluding the first. It's said the first was able to control the fox. It's how yamato calmed down naruto/fox. There was a reason why Danzo wanted it. I'm sure it's why madara's empowering zetsu with yamato...though I think zetsu is also a clone of the first.
Old 07-06-2011, 12:08 PM   #1530
ReLiC
Zilvia Addict

These chapters keep getting shorter