Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2011, 05:26 PM   #61
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I can't wait till this thread turns into some sort of justification for buying knock off parts for some members...
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2011, 05:34 PM   #62
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterps13 View Post
Who can count all the GoPro cameras on that car?
Old 06-29-2011, 06:38 PM   #63
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
I think everyone here is missing one BIG factor in the story

"the 4 inch pot hole turned into a 2 foot pot hole"

that is 20 inches of concrete
Any fucking wheel would come out fucked up if the street just gave way under it, BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED! Not to mention the fact that it had ruberband tires on.

REPEAT

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT BEING A "FAKE" WHEEL! THE WHEEL FAILED BECAUSE THE GROUND GAVE WAY! I don't blame the manufacture of the wheel for wanting to keep this hush/dl until it was proven it was because of the manufacturing, though I think that they should of taken a different stance.

Old 06-29-2011, 06:45 PM   #64
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
I was wondering when someone was going to point that out.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Old 06-29-2011, 06:55 PM   #65
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Idk just how reliable the victim is.
It's not likely you'd be going uphill in 4th gear @ 25 mph, so I question if he's full of shit.
There's no pic of the said 'pot-hole' really more of a 'pit' if it's 2 foot deep (thought it was 2 foot 'wide' & was specifying maybe the diameter rather than depth)

I was driving and minding my business when I hit a small pot hole, and it turned out to be a bigger pot hole after my car drove over it. It went from a 4 inch wide pothole to a 2 foot wide one.. The ground underneath the pothole gave away and f*ck me over.

I'm also not sure that the tires would be necessarily more thin (or stretched) than OEM.
I couldn't find any info that would suggest that to be the case.
It was likely already flat by the time the pics were taken.
Old 06-29-2011, 07:15 PM   #66
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Yeah, sketchy 2foot is a cliff .... And he got a new set. I think that's awesome service from varrstoen.
Old 06-29-2011, 07:16 PM   #67
madd ocx
Zilvia Junkie

madd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvette View Post
thank you, someone with some common sense

yes a wheel is suppose to bend/break whatever you want to call it, but break in half completely in two pieces?
I'm sure its happened to alot of other types of wheels is my point.. who knows if he hit other previous pot holes or whatever and that was the last straw. And you guys keep saying knock off wheels, when a knockoff is something made to replicate something else and being sold as another product when its not.. all the wheels you guys love so much and gawk over are stolen designs as well, from mainly upper end cars or cars most people have never seen over seas. And let me give you a quick story, I was driving in Manhattan one night with my friend who has and evo x with the gold bbs. I have a set of sportmaxx 962's, we both hit the same pothole at around the same speed and guess who's spare was getting put on?, the bbs cracked and bent.. sportmaxxwas fine. Am I saying bbs is bad, definitly not, but shit happens.. so the op making this thread is ridiculous.
Old 06-29-2011, 07:27 PM   #68
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Lol driving on manhattan is a death sentence for any wheels.
Old 06-29-2011, 07:29 PM   #69
Tantwoforty
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (20)
Tantwoforty is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJDANGER24 View Post
$1000 for a set of 4 NEW wheels is cheap, i dunno where you buy your wheels at.

Other than a racetrack or car event, have you ever seen a work, bbs, volk or other genuine wheel crack the way the original wheel in question cracked?
$1000 is alot of money, i dont care what its for.

and no, well ive seen a te-37 crack from a pothole but he was going like 80 on a 35 series tire
that wheel was really bad.
but im saying they are not all THAT bad
i would rather buy a set of works to.. but my ugly car isint worth 3k wheels lol
i mean really i dont care regardless.. my wheels are some random "msr" ass wheels that came on the car
ill just wait till i find a good deal on a nice used set of rpf-1's or something
Old 06-29-2011, 07:42 PM   #70
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Everybody's town has the worst roads ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbsalexaz View Post
I'd ratherhave a couple sets of wheels that are 'cheapies' then volks, etc.
I on the other hand prefer to have a couple sets of Volks, Works, Garsons, and Weds.

Old 06-29-2011, 10:35 PM   #71
Silvette
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
Silvette is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
JDM Chicago-Japanese Car Community - View Single Post - Varrstoen vs pothole.. fake wheels lol.
Old 06-29-2011, 10:52 PM   #72
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
wow, i have nothing against varrstoen or any varrstoen users and wanted to stay out of this one, but thats just over the line...varrstoen, i know youre on here, better change your mission statement before you hear from enkeis legal department...scraping sites and passing their content as your own is a huge no no...ask me how i know...
Old 06-29-2011, 10:52 PM   #73
mrflip69
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (19)
mrflip69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
25mph in 4th gear, uphill... that's like truck territory? Super sketch, and way too detailed for someone just tooling around in a bimmer.

Oh, and LOL @ high horse people with their $1000 Works. Try paying for those wheels NEW and making your same argument. (Nothing wrong with used wheels, just the pretentious people snubbing those who buy knockoffs)

Maybe the owner of that BMW was scraping pennies to make car payments. Wouldn't surprise me considering the wheel choice.
Old 06-29-2011, 11:43 PM   #74
DustinSixOh9
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
DustinSixOh9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw20>>s14 View Post
wow, i have nothing against varrstoen or any varrstoen users and wanted to stay out of this one, but thats just over the line...varrstoen, i know youre on here, better change your mission statement before you hear from enkeis legal department...scraping sites and passing their content as your own is a huge no no...ask me how i know...
That's varrstoen Europe, different company, just a supplier that varrstoen agreed to let use their name.
Old 06-30-2011, 12:56 AM   #75
pacotaco345
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
pacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
A couple months ago I hit THE largest pothole in the world doing about 30.. I was coming home from mcdonald's at night, soda in one hand, steering wheel/shifter in the other when I came around a corner and BAM! The soda flew out of my hand, all over the car, my head hit the roof, my lip got ripped off and my front left coilover was now blown (granted it was an ebay coil). However, my wheel, a 17 inch MB 7X that you can buy at discount for 90 dollars was not damaged at all. To put it in perspective how big the pothole was I came back the next day to look at it and it had one of those big ass orange traffic cylinders, not the cone, sitting inside of it to mark it, only half of the thing was sticking out of the ground. Idk if mb counts as knockoff but it took some abuse...
Old 06-30-2011, 04:10 AM   #76
Tantwoforty
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw20>>s14 View Post
ohhhh shaaaady
Old 06-30-2011, 04:16 AM   #77
Tantwoforty
Nissanaholic!

i sent them a email with a link to this thread... lets see if they show..

lol
Old 06-30-2011, 06:01 AM   #78
bb4_96
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
bb4_96 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
It comes down to quality control. You can have the best designed wheel in the world but if you material quaility control is sketchy your going to have problems.

People still look at this issue all wrong. You may get better wheel design and construction from authentic wheels vs. knockoff wheels but what really makes the difference is in the defect detection and quality assurance. A quality cast wheel should cost much more these "knockoff" ones on the market due to all the extra quality assurance that needs to be accounted for with the casting process. Forging rules out alot of those issues so you're naturally going to get a better product.

I like the guy that points out people touting used volks over new "knockoffs". At least you know what types of measures volk used 5-10 years ago as opposed to what assurance measures are forgone by current "knockoff" manufacturers....just stupid. It's not about money or haves or have nots, it's about quality of manufacture. This isn't rocket science. Who cares if you have a really nicely made "knockoff" if you have serious porousity or imbrittlement issues. Pothole or no pothole your riding on chance.
Old 06-30-2011, 07:38 AM   #79
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by bb4_96 View Post
It comes down to quality control. You can have the best designed wheel in the world but if you material quaility control is sketchy your going to have problems.

People still look at this issue all wrong. You may get better wheel design and construction from authentic wheels vs. knockoff wheels but what really makes the difference is in the defect detection and quality assurance. A quality cast wheel should cost much more these "knockoff" ones on the market due to all the extra quality assurance that needs to be accounted for with the casting process. Forging rules out alot of those issues so you're naturally going to get a better product.

I like the guy that points out people touting used volks over new "knockoffs". At least you know what types of measures volk used 5-10 years ago as opposed to what assurance measures are forgone by current "knockoff" manufacturers....just stupid. It's not about money or haves or have nots, it's about quality of manufacture. This isn't rocket science. Who cares if you have a really nicely made "knockoff" if you have serious porousity or imbrittlement issues. Pothole or no pothole your riding on chance.
Well said, a set of quality used wheels will be a far better investment then buying a new lower end wheel. There is a reason they maintain their value, try to sell your sportmax or varrstoen's for close to what you paid and see how many offers you get. Fly by night companies come and go, the real innovators continue to stick around even with all these leaches in the industry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
Old 06-30-2011, 08:02 AM   #80
revcyanide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
revcyanide is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
i just laugh at the whole "taking money out of JDM manufacturers hands and thats why they are going under"
when almost every single person in this thread has said they buy used works/rays/volks.

buy what you want, idc knock offs or not, your decision.
but dont be all high and mighty when you are doing nothing to support the industry you claim knock offs are killing. (imma go ahead and say in the rare case you replaced the bolts, centercaps etc, you still didnt support it all that much.)
Old 06-30-2011, 08:18 AM   #81
STR8 H8N
BANNED

STR8 H8N is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 06-30-2011, 09:24 AM   #82
20 til 3
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Ya, who would buy wheels that can break, look at all of these cheap ass broken wheels

o wait, they are the spendy ones... IT HAPPENS TO ALL WHEELS RETARDS, there might be a lower standard in making wheels, but if you have shit breaking on you... sue the shit outta the company... but if you are running a 35-40 series tire on your wheels and you break them on big ass bumps, thats YOUR fault, go slower and dont hit potholes... even the spendy wheels break all the time, my buddy's Gram Lights randomly got a buncha cracks in them last weekend after a track day, he didnt even go off the track at all, they just couldn't hold the stress.

noone knows what they are talking about on here, there are inconsistency's in metals all the time that can create a weak wheel... its not just because of cheap company's... and i could continue to post pics like this all day, Volks, HRE's, everything breaks

Old 06-30-2011, 09:39 AM   #83
HalveBlue
Zilvia FREAK!

HalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond repute
I'm no engineer, but I would assume that the total structural failure of these wheels has more to do with a fault in the manufacturing process or the materials than the fact that the wheel hit a pothole.

A wheel hitting a pothole or curb should result in a bend, not the cracking/shearing like some of the wheels in this thread are showing.

I'm guessing most of these wheels are cast. Shearing like that is usually indicative of impurities in the metal, or not allowing the metal to cool properly after filling the mold.

I used to hate the TüV regulations for wheels here in Germany. But after seeing this thread I'm glad they have them.

I'd hate to imagine what would happen if something like this happened while cruising down the autobahn at 100+ mph.

EDIT: I bet a lot of these wheels were also experiencing tremendous amounts of lateral forces at some point, which would definitely increase the likelihood of structural failure.
Old 06-30-2011, 11:12 AM   #84
Tantwoforty
Nissanaholic!

It has begun
The knockofff vs real debate.
Get your popcorn. It's gonna get bitchy up in here
Old 06-30-2011, 11:14 AM   #85
madd ocx
Zilvia Junkie

madd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by revcyanide View Post
i just laugh at the whole "taking money out of JDM manufacturers hands and thats why they are going under"
when almost every single person in this thread has said they buy used works/rays/volks.

buy what you want, idc knock offs or not, your decision.
but dont be all high and mighty when you are doing nothing to support the industry you claim knock offs are killing. (imma go ahead and say in the rare case you replaced the bolts, centercaps etc, you still didnt support it all that much.)
Very true statement here. Most people troll forums looking for good deals and front like they are supporting the market.. you ain't supporting shit if you ain't buy it brand new or used from the manufacturer themselves.. like I said before that could happen to any wheel.. at least the manufacturer compensated him, I'm sure work, bbs, etc would not do the same..
Old 06-30-2011, 11:29 AM   #86
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
i like supporting real companies, everything i ever bought for my 240 was name brand, but sometimes they are just too ridiculous.

i was gonna buy some varrstoen 1.1.2's for my bimmer since its a daily in 19x9.5 and 19x10.5 but they were out of stock in bmw bolt pattern. i was quoted $1100 shipped for the full set. guess what? i couldnt even buy ONE legit BBS LM for that price. theres no way in hell im going to spend $5000 on a set of wheels that i really dont need.

Yes BBS are forged, TUV approved and what not and that costs money i know, but that wheel has been around for so long theres no way in hell it should cost 1200+ A WHEEL. and its not even that light of a wheel, in 18x10 BBS LM's weigh 23.5lbs a wheel, guess what? an 18x10.5 TE37 weighs under 19lbs a wheel for $400 less a wheel.

Im all about supporting the companies and to keep them around, but they just take too much advantage of the name they have and charge way to much sometimes.
Old 06-30-2011, 11:38 AM   #87
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
I have a simple question for everybody (who wants to answer).

I understand that people like being thrifty and choose to buy fake wheels, but why are these people so quick to defend their knockoffs? If I were to buy fake wheels, and was happy with them I would still be a little hesitant to proclaim that to the world.

Masturbation, we have all done it at least once (in the past hour), sexual intercourse, same basic concept, one is supposed to mimic the other. Would you guys be as adamant about masturbation as you are about fake wheels?

Quote:
I'd ratherhave a couple sets of wheels that are 'cheapies' then volks, etc.
=
Quote:
I'd rather wack off a couple times than have sex with a real woman, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderlone View Post
Have fun paying $1000 plus for 1 set of rims and I'll have fun paying $1000 for 2 or 3 sets of rims with tires with my nice hook up. Depending which xxr I pick up.
=
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderlone View Post
Have fun having sex with a real woman and I'll have fun jerking it 2 or 3 times with my nice hook up. Depending which fleshlight I pick up.
Old 06-30-2011, 11:52 AM   #88
Gizmo_S13
Zilvia FREAK!

Gizmo_S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
^ I didn't masturbate in the last hour, I was tempted! But I refused dammit!

I bet the majority of people rocking name brand wheels bought those shits used and quite frankly that's the way it is. I'm in the market looking for some Works or SSRs, am I going to buy them new? Fuck No!!! It's stupid expensive buying those wheels new but I do respect the R&D that went behind manufacturing those wheels this the reason I want to buy them. No, I don't like knockoffs and I do make fun of people rocking them but if they feel cool rocking those wheels then fuck it, that's what makes them happy.

Hachiroku, ATTACK! ATTACK! ATTACK!!!
Old 06-30-2011, 12:04 PM   #89
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvette View Post

Here is a picture from a buddy of mine, who went over a pothole at 65 with a real Volk CE28

If Rota is all you can afford then good for you
THAT IS REPAIRABLE , any good wheel shop can turn that back into a good wheel. Had that been a rota etc, it would have broke into pieces. Id say less then $200 for the repair.

Good day!

I have no problem with people who buy so and so replica brand.. I just find it wierd when people go out of their way to say things like "fck paying $$$$, I'll just keep buying blah blah"..

Wheels are an investment to some, and hold a little more appreciation value to the car.
Old 06-30-2011, 12:10 PM   #90
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
THAT IS REPAIRABLE , any good wheel shop can turn that back into a good wheel. Had that been a rota etc, it would have broke into pieces.

Good day!
Can they repair warped wheels too? (genuine question).

Even warped forged wheels?