Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-26-2018, 11:03 PM   #1
hillclimb240sx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
hillclimb240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Auto-Collect Storm 180

I've been wanting to make a build thread for a long time now and finally found the focus to sit down and make one. I guess let's start with a little back story.

had a few Cressida's. whatever.

Cressida's suck. Started with a hatch before i messed around with Cressida's so it only made sense to go back. Bought another hatch and went to town.

Started with a super clean '89

Bought aero stuff that didn't last long and finally said fuck it and ordered 326 Power D-lux

Got it painted some sort of custom metallic Silver. Had some Kiwami's on it but finally came up on a set of Work Schwerts SC2 and bought an Origin Type 2 hood.
Drove 7 hours down to Grange Motor Circuit to Drive at Super D Matsuri 1 and to show off the new look.

That car looked super cool and i loved it because of that. Driving wise, the car sucked. Still Stock KA, stock Knuckles, 18's up front on a 215/35/18, and Low. Later the next year i would compete in my first ever tandem competition. Super D cup round one. I was still on 18's all around but, i had B-knuckle, GP Sports Coils, and raised the car a little. I ended up taking 2nd place only to lose to Julian of Animal Style. I was hooked. For round two, I changed it up a little. Sold the beat D-lux and bought Gp-Sports Style kit from Shine Auto. Had D-magic design a super simple livery and put on some Wedssport SA50m to complete my vision of a d1sl inspired car.

Round 1

Round 2

The silver car ended being such an amazing car to me. It drove well and the stock KA always made it a challenge. However, all good things must come to an end but, only to start a new beginning in my case. An SR swapped hatch with a ton of goodies popped up for sale and I had to let go of the silver car to get it. FINALLY, AN SR!! This is about the point where i started making S13 Fender Braces. I teamed up with Kevin from Bosstown on the east coast and was selling my products under Kevin's brand Goodride. We ended up having different ideas for the future and Kevin would stay Goodride and I would birth Auto-Collect Storm. No there was no drama between Kevin and I. He is to this day one of my best friends. Okay, back to the car story. The car started out basically like this:

Last edited by hillclimb240sx; 12-27-2018 at 12:46 AM..
hillclimb240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links