Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-28-2017, 01:43 PM   #1
Nessaholiclover1
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (17)
Nessaholiclover1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Red 1992 Nissan 240sx Hatchback 5 speed. Sold sold sold

Hello everyone, here I have a wonderful fun little car for sale. This is a 1992 Nissan 240sx. This car was picked up from San Francisco as automatic. When we drove it from there to here LA, we decided to swap to a 5 speed transmission. It was done by some company in Santa Ana and they charged us $1500 for the full swap using OEM parts. Despite the motor having 204k miles, this has been the healthiest most strongest stock motor I have ever come across. Everyone has has test driven it says the same. I'm positive that this car has been well maintained and taken car of properly. I've the course of it in my posession, I just switched the cluster lights to LED using AGT bulbs. Everything else has been maintained stock. The front seats do need to be swapped out since they look pretty ugly in its current condition. The dash has two or 3 cracks. The headlamps do not retract at the moment but that's an easy fix, the issue is the headlamp switch needs to be replaced near the steering wheel. The rear wiper hose needs a valve so that it doesn't leak when pushing water through (easy fix) and maybe one or two tail lamp lights are burnt out. The wheels have a locking nut and that key broke, so buying a new one should be able to solve the problem, easy fix ($25). A/c works super cold, transmission and motor are strong without a problem. This car will be reliable for a pretty decent amount of time. The reason for sale is well I purchased another red one but that is original 5 speed with less miles. No need for two red 240's lol. I swapped out the parts that I wanted/needed. So all in all, this red car for sale has a different colored red driver's side fender, hood, and front bumper (please refer to pics for difference). The hood had a rusted out hinge so we took it out as it was no good one needs to be purchased. Price is $old to start, price is very negotiable and traded are also welcomed. If you do not agree with my price please suggest a price and I will refer you to some 240's currently on sale for your price so that you may purchase that car . You may test out the car for a small fee. Please feel free to ask me any questions.

Last edited by Nessaholiclover1; 12-21-2017 at 05:53 PM.. Reason: Vehicle sold
Nessaholiclover1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links