Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-29-2016, 03:29 PM   #1
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
'74 Datsun 620

After selling my '73 Datsun 240z a couple years ago due to financial reason and being without a project I finally decided it was time to start on something new. I decided to on the 620 pickup since there aren't many around in Northern California, my dog can enjoy the breeze in the bed, and it is always nice to be able to throw/haul stuff and not worry about damaging the interior. I've owned a 521 and 620 before but unfortunately never finished them. After searching for a couple weeks I found the perfect truck in Oregon and contacted the owner. We exchanged a few messages/photos and I put down a deposit since I couldn't make the trip right away. A couple weeks later, hour fly, and one night stay in Oregon I was able to finally pick up this '74 620. Funny thing, this will be the second 620 truck I pick up from Oregon, the first being a '77 King Cab.

All of these photos were taken roughly 3-4 hours into my drive back home from Bend, Oregon to San Francisco, California. The 10 hour ride back home was a bit rough due to the blown shocks and loud blaring from the exhaust but the truck drove like a champ. One other concern was the temp gauge not working, PO owner said it never overheated, but I drove with the heater on just in case. Came with a Weber 32/36, lowering blocks in the rear, and a horn set up that plays the theme from the Godfather. For only $1150 I could not have been happier.

Gorgeous view driving down Oregon

Lisa Frank road dog sticker
an_orange_s2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links