Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-05-2016, 02:10 PM   #1
Brandeez

Trader Rating: (0)
Brandeez is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Type 3 Nistune " consult not connected COM3:spare "

I have an S13 Blacktop SR20DET in my 96 240sx. The motor is relatively stock other than T28 turbo, fmic, bov, 3in exhaust, z32 maf, walbro 255 fuel pump, and 850cc injectors. I just purchased and installed the injectors, maf, and fuel pump along with a nistune type 3 board that i got from autovaughn performance here in the usa and everything went well. It connected the first time i hooked everything up 2 days ago, and now every time i get into the software and try and hit the consult button it pops up with a "consult not connected COM3:spare" code... the green light does flash so i know the computer is talking to the ECU but for some reason the ecu wont respond.. i have all the drivers and software updated and all my grounds seem solid.. i read somewhere that sr's have had to be running for them to connect to the ecu but i cant start my car with these parts un tuned. I started it for a few seconds and it ran pretty rough. i tried searching before making this thread but i cant find anything... thanks
Brandeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links