Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-23-2015, 10:25 AM   #1
beems240sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
beems240sx has a brilliant futurebeems240sx has a brilliant futurebeems240sx has a brilliant futurebeems240sx has a brilliant futurebeems240sx has a brilliant futurebeems240sx has a brilliant futurebeems240sx has a brilliant futurebeems240sx has a brilliant futurebeems240sx has a brilliant futurebeems240sx has a brilliant futurebeems240sx has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Project: Desert Flower

Well I'm back for round two. This time with a '93 S13 hatch. It's gold, brown, auto and all sorts of ugly. Most importantly however is that it is completely stock and 100% rust free.

My previous s14 build thread:
http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=492292

Plans:
Manual swap.
TypeX all the things.
1J.
High school girls.

First purchase should always be cool wheels. 17x9.5 Volk TE37's. They need a little love but got a good deal from Hobbs. I also picked up 5 lug and black interior from him.

Almost have all 5 speed parts pieced together.

Stay tuned for nudes.

Swung it by my buddies shop to check out the undercarriage. It's pretty darn clean. No leaks, no rust, no surprises.

First up was to figure out why the steering wheel was vibrating more than your girlfriends favorite toy...

This might have something to do with it.

Threw on some Megan arms off my s14. They do fit but you have to screw them all the way in. Hopefully the caster will be alright.

Vibration gone!

Picked up a set of kouki tail lights.