Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Advertiser Announcements and Feedback

Advertiser Announcements and Feedback This is where vendors can make announcements about upcoming promotions, events, items, etc. Vendors may also create threads here for the purpose of market research or other customer feedback.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-17-2014, 04:08 PM   #1
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
DorkiDori V2 Hatchback Valances coming Black Friday! Click thread for bigger pics...

Hi all, just want to let you know that the DorkiDori V2 Hatchback Valances are finally wrapped up and will be available for purchase starting on Black Friday! These match the S13 V2 Sideskirts perfectly and fitment is spot on (after about 12 hours of repair work done to the originals). And YES there will be an S13 Coupe version available very soon as well!

Also, I will be releasing the S13 V3 sideskirts very shortly! They went to molding this morning (11-17-14) and will be available within the next 2 to 2 1/2 weeks. The V3 skirts will be OEM S13 Kouki replicas. Once those are completed, I will be starting the V3 rear valances which will match the Kouki skirts for BOTH the Coupe and Hatch... they will be an original design. And just for shits n giggles, I will be producing a modified version of the V3 skirts next year as my V4 skirts... they will be a more aggressive design that will look a bit like my V2 skirts (OEM 180sx zenki/chuki skirts)

Anywho, I look forward to producing these for you guys very soon

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links