Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-16-2013, 07:30 AM   #1
BakemonoRicer

Trader Rating: (0)
BakemonoRicer is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Nissan s15 ronin build

Hello everyone,

Basically I have been documenting a build thread on JDMST over the past several months for my S15. Progress has been slow...but one day, I will get there. I will copy it to here until it is up to date.

Update #1 - 12-09-12 01:53 AM

Picked up a stock standard example after looking for several months. It is 100% straight, all original panels and all original paint. There are lots of accident damaged S15's out there unfortunately so it usually takes a while to find a nice one (if you know what you're looking for).

And the infamous Initial D episode...

My main focus is response and handling. The tuning concept for the car is "Bakemono" - which basically means monster or ghost - and sort of like an evil spirit. The build will predominately utilise Japanese parts.

So in other words, the car is being built for a purpose, that is, it will be a sleeper. There will be little focus placed on aesthetics. The car will be left looking relatively stock on the outside so I don't draw attention (attention can be good, but it can also be bad and come from the wrong people).

I've got a stack of parts waiting to be installed, but here is the most recent arrival.

I have some more stuff in transit from Japan at the moment and some other current inventories.

Will update the thread every so often once things begin progressing.

Last edited by BakemonoRicer; 06-25-2016 at 07:05 PM..
BakemonoRicer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links