Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-10-2012, 10:45 AM   #1
RussellM
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (57)
RussellM is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 57 reviews
Ive been absent, here is why.

I would like to formally apologize to anyone who has tried to contact me since the 28/29th. Whether it be PM's here, Facebook, phone, etc - you have probably gotten no where.

Early in the am on the 29th my wife went into labor with our 3rd child. We headed to the hospital, my thoughts were the same as my other 2 boys and that we would make this happen, be at the hospital 48 hours and head home to our normal life as parents. This isnt the way it happened at all. Here is a detailed story from my wife, if you care to read. Hot Toddies: Welcoming Baby Hulk and a Whole Different Kind of Surprise

This is a bit personal and I debated whether or not to share it, but Im a person just like the rest of you and many of you are my friends at this point. I just want everyone to know I wasnt out on a yacht somewhere ignoring my customers, although a yacht sounds nice right now.

As of today, I am back and Im working hard to get all of these emails answered and if you dont hear from me - please call me and we can sort out whatever you need. I will be in and out of the office today due to doctor appointments and such, but I will come and go and keep up the best I can. Tomorrow should be a normal day for me.

888-673-4063
RussellM is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links