Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > Engine Tech

Engine Tech Technical discussion related to all relevant engines such as KA, SR, RB, CA, 2JZ , L24/26/28, VG, VQ, and LSx series.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-29-2012, 09:14 PM   #1
yanay

Trader Rating: (0)
yanay is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
rb25 help needed

hey guys cant seem to get any answers on most forums so i thought i could try here..
series 2 rb25
gt3076r
stock manifold modded for external wastegate
3" full exhaust
stock injectors
walbro 255
fmic
chopped factory intake for 3"
i blew up my factory turbo and got a good deal on the gt30 so i thought what the hell..
hooked everything and started her up and i have a very very low idle with lots of popping. as soon as i boost i get a mad hesitation on WOT and if i put the clutch in and pop it in neutral it will die out instantly than not want to start. its been driving me crazy over the last week trying to diagnose it. it seems its running rich at some points and running lean at some.. the only thing i can think of is the 02 sensor is not wired properly.. i have 3 brown wires 1 dark 2 light and the 02 sensor has 2 white and one black. i assumed the dark to dark and light to light but could be far off.
i have a wideband and adjustable fpr on the way and i just need the car to run with 7 psi so i can get it to the tuning shop in calgary.. (250k) to get a dyno tune and injectors thrown in.
ive searched everything and tried so much and im pulling out my hair here.. anyone have ideas?!
yanay is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links