Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-13-2012, 07:20 AM   #11
CaBS
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
CaBS is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
New tune agent rear toe arms and camber arms went in to help with the rear alignment. Also picked up an ultra racing 4 point rear strut brace I could notice far less creaking from the chassis in and out of driveways after installing this so it must have been doing something.

For the next track day I managed to pickup these stock R34GTT rims with some old kumho v70 r-comps on them. This was my first time driving on R-comps and I was totally hooked. The way they break so progressively and let the car move around. It was definitely a feeling I wanted and want to chase more of!

The car had to head in for an alignment after fitting all the arms.

I picked up this basic sparco seat for a decent price and ordered some bride rails from an NS trader. These arrived in afew days and I took them down to get modded so they'd fit the seat. I couldnt get over the amount of extra feed back you get as a driver with a fixed back. I had been under the impression that the benefit only came from not having to brace yourself on the door and console! =)

A ross tuffbond oversized water pump pulley was fitted to help reduce pump cavitation at high RPM and therefore also temp. My water temps have always remained stable after this was installed. I think they're only like 7% bigger. Looking for a slightly larger one now actually if anyone knows of any? The only ones I've seen are the NAPREC ones and they look quiet expensive.

Finally got some EBC love happening my trusty profec b has never failed me to this day. Not sure if I'll need to upgrade once the car is running more than 20psi.

SXDevelopments on Facebook
CaBS is offline   Reply With Quote