Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-10-2012, 08:47 PM   #1
Arashimaru
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (9)
Arashimaru will become famous soon enoughArashimaru will become famous soon enoughArashimaru will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Rotarded Cali Jreamin Vert Build

I got this car a couple years back and was trying to maintain it as a clean OEM daily reliable Vert.

But I thought hey, its a vert and a 240 after all, might as well have some fun with it.

Currently in Japan so I can't work on it right now but i will be wrenchin' on it everytime i get a chance to go back to the states. <3
I'm rather busy with Life here so I will slowly be updating this thread with pics i already have with spare time I can make.
Enjoy!

I was extremely fortunate enough to have a good friend who is doing a 350 swap on his FC and struck an amazing deal on his 13b. A huge thanks to him.

A side by side with the KA24DE and 13b.
With the shifter in the same location, the 13b is going to be considerably ''shorter'' which is nice to know. It'll keep the engine tucked in tight towards the firewall for an more idealistic weight distribution.

Last edited by Arashimaru; 04-11-2012 at 06:50 PM..
Arashimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links