Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Advertiser Announcements and Feedback

Advertiser Announcements and Feedback This is where vendors can make announcements about upcoming promotions, events, items, etc. Vendors may also create threads here for the purpose of market research or other customer feedback.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-08-2010, 12:15 AM   #1
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Interest in new hoodies (with pictures)...

so...after 2010, dorkidori will be doing things a bit differently...i am currently in talks with a few other companies that may take over quite a few areas of dorkidori i no longer wish to handle...but well get to that next year

in the meantime...this year i am doing things much differently with the hoodies...im going to run an all over print hoodie for you S chassis guys this year...and im only doing a single run...so if you miss the vendor special for em...sorry charlie...not making anymore...however i will need 50 orders to do so...like any other all over print GB i run...hoodies will be priced around $50 shipped...though i havent worked out the final pricing yet...the hoodies will be printed on 10 ounce hanes ultimate cotton zipup hoodies...these hoodies are super thick and are much softer than anything ive used before...and theyre super expensive even at wholesale pricing so this should give you some idea of the quality im looking to use this season (im moving completely over to hanes apparel btw)

anywho...here is the design i worked up...

would this be soemthing you guys are interested in...again...i will need to sell 50 of them total...so hence all 3 s chassis on the hoodie...something for everyone on here...and sorry...im not making 3 different hoodies for the cars...there arent enough people who will buy the hoodies to justify 3 different designs...feedback is welcome as always

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!

Last edited by dorkidori_s13; 09-08-2010 at 08:34 PM..
Sponsored Links