Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-02-2010, 10:14 PM   #1
iyhfg
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
iyhfg is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
NJ/DC/VA/MD: FS/FT S15 cluster, S14 jdm CLIMATE stuff, C-WEST CARBON FIBER WING

Selling s15 gauge cluster in perfect condition. This does not come with any sort of wiring harness. If you have any questions or would like any other pictures feel free to ask. Also I will consider shipping on everything except the wing.

Open to trades such as motors/headers/CAI/Short ram/Engine Bay stuff/s14 goodies/turbo stuff? ka/sr/ or CASH but let me know what you have.

email: [email protected]

S15 Guage Cluster: $175 "obo"

FS/FT: S14 JDM Digital Climate Control: $55obo/JDM Climate Bezel with card holder: $35obo

READ: I am selling the satellite off of my car. I dont watch tv enough to get use of this. No this is not a real satellite but it should have some other capibilities to accompany its expensiveness as well as hugeness. So this is a C-West carbon fiber wing. It might make your car fly if tuned properly. Very ahead of its time and I am so so so sad to see it go but i need monies. So heres some pics, price is BEST OFFER, it is in mint condition no scratches or peeling of clear coat. I will not ship.

RETAIL PRICE: $1,841 http://www.hopupracing.com/calcafigtwil.html

$1,000 OBO I am STRESSING OBO on this as in please feel free to low ball me until i get a decent offer. I know this is a retarded price for this and i highly doubt anyone thats not in the community of going 200mph probably wont buy this, so please dont flame me. I fully understand that this is not likely to sell. Non the less i'm posting it and thank you for your time. Any questions, like if you need more pictures or anything feel free to email me at [email protected]

Sponsored Links