Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-01-2010, 08:09 PM   #1
antiquefurniture
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
antiquefurniture will become famous soon enoughantiquefurniture will become famous soon enoughantiquefurniture will become famous soon enoughantiquefurniture will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
s13 *BAY AREA*Hella CLEAN black s13 hatchback. DOHC. TEIN HE COILOVERS. VLSD $2999

I am selling my 1990 Nissan 240sx
DOHC KA24DE
5SPEED manual transmission
RWD
Black
Hatchback
Base model
No sunroof
No spoiler
Clean title
Pink slip in hand

The engine has approximately 150k on it, and was well maintained by the previous owner (I know him). All the smog equipment is present, the engine has passed smog before. All of the fluids are no more than 2 weeks old, this includes engine oil (+filter), coolant, and transmission fluid. A Centerforce racing clutch was also installed along with a brand new pilot bearing and throw out bearing.

The body is very clean, the quarter panels are nearly flawless and the paint is "wet". The front end is not perfect, but looks decent enough. The passenger fender has a small dent and the hood is from another car and scratched up.

The interior is very nice other than the cracked dash. The car comes with silver racing pedals, and a carbon fiber shift knob. There is no radio, and the radio harness has been cut. The driver side window does not roll down because the cable is jammed and needs to be replaced (easy junkyard find).

The tires are all matching with approximately 50% tread life left.

Additional Performance Parts:
TEIN HE Drift Spec Coilovers w/ spanner wrenches
Front and Rear strut bars
VLSD (limited slip differential)
Relocated battery to the trunk (battery is BRAND NEW, less than 2 weeks old)
Aluminum intake pipe
Centerforce Racing clutch
Walbro Fuel Pump
JDM gauge cluster
Wheel locks

I also have 30mm 300zx brakes with slotted rotors and project mu pads that I can throw in to sweeten to deal, along with some other parts (subframe collars, welded diff, s15 lsd)

This car is really fun to drive, and gets decent gas mileage. Overall a very nice 240sx.

If you would like to check the car out, Call or e-mail and I'll get back to you asap.

Asking $3000

510-684-3907
[email protected]

Sponsored Links