Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 08-07-2008, 05:09 PM   #1
Sexxxyslide
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (18)
Sexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sexxxyslide
Cool New Driting event at NOS Center San Bernardino!!!!!

Ok guys heres another try for NOS Center at San Bernardino.

Date: 09/14/08
Time: 9am-5pm
Track style: Includes both banks and in-field
Maximum drivers: 10 Max
PAYMENT: $140 per driver send payments to ([email protected])

For further info and updates about this event please email me at [email protected] or [email protected]
Sexxxyslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2008, 06:09 PM   #2
techtrix
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
techtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
yep. ill be there-payment sent

Michael Essa GSR Autosport

Last edited by techtrix; 08-07-2008 at 06:14 PM.. Reason: payment sent
techtrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 11:38 PM   #3
gotta240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
gotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
10 drivers max? That shit is dope. Talking about seat time.
gotta240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 12:07 AM   #4
Inlandsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (25)
Inlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Inlandsilvia
when is the latest we can pay...I am hoping my car is fixed by this weekend. If it is then I will enter...
Old 08-08-2008, 12:08 AM   #5
hassanbakar123
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
hassanbakar123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
is it going to be noob friendly
hassanbakar123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 12:09 AM   #6
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Yes!

I'm there
Old 08-08-2008, 01:20 AM   #7
Sexxxyslide
Zilvia Junkie

Sexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfectionSexxxyslide is close to perfection
Im pretty sure it wont be a noob friendly course.......but need 10 drivers...we will have extra 10 drivers already good to go....but they will be doing thier won thing.....who ever are the other 10 that will be attending will difenetly will have alot of seat time.......but first 10 to send payments in will be the MAX i need...........
Old 08-08-2008, 02:20 AM   #8
Jeff Jones
Zilvia Member

Jeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of light
this is a cool place to learn. just ride the banks low and smash on the infeld.
Jeff Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 02:29 AM   #9
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Jones View Post
this is a cool place to learn. just ride the banks low and smash on the infeld.
this is TRUE.
Grenade180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 11:21 AM   #10
Sexxxyslide
Zilvia Junkie

Its a fun course to drive.....like jeff says drive the bank low so you dont hit the wall..!!
Old 08-11-2008, 12:25 AM   #11
Sexxxyslide
Zilvia Junkie

Anybpdy else wanna play at NOS!???
Old 08-11-2008, 12:31 AM   #12
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Im down for this.... I will send in payment or drop it off to you Cyrus.
Old 08-11-2008, 11:17 AM   #13
Sexxxyslide
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Im down for this.... I will send in payment or drop it off to you Cyrus.
No problem....cant wait to see you gusy out there!!!!
Old 08-11-2008, 09:19 PM   #14
turns101
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
turns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond reputeturns101 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to turns101
dam man....
My sperm killed o8 drift for me LOL
Old 08-12-2008, 03:57 PM   #15
Sexxxyslide
Zilvia Junkie

theres gotta be more than just one that wants to run it?? anymore...i need 9more guys!!!
Old 08-12-2008, 05:27 PM   #16
Flaco S14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Flaco S14 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
im down to run it, count me in!
Flaco S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 06:23 PM   #17
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
how big is the course and what are the speeds that will be driving at?
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 06:55 PM   #18
techtrix
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
techtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
am i the only one who wants to go???

Michael Essa GSR Autosport
techtrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 08:55 PM   #19
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Man I would be so down if I can afford it. Im going to see waht I can do. Im doing like 3 events that month already.
Old 08-12-2008, 11:09 PM   #20
Sexxxyslide
Zilvia Junkie

The speed will depend on you...on how fast you wanna go..but around 50-55mph i think.......please send payments to [email protected]
Old 08-16-2008, 05:53 PM   #21
Jeff Jones
Zilvia Member

Jeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of light
so I might get a few drivers for this. how many more do we need.
Old 08-17-2008, 01:25 AM   #22
Sexxxyslide
Zilvia Junkie

we need around 9 more..LOL!!! I think we only got 1 payment so far...so all drivers...need to send payment for the event..!!
Old 08-17-2008, 01:30 AM   #23
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
s13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13 @ fullboost
Looks pretty dope I wish I could go =/
Old 08-17-2008, 02:12 PM   #24
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
course layout?...I have a stock ka that is slower than normal...that's why I ask. Not this month, but in the near future.
Old 08-18-2008, 01:59 AM   #25
240esux
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240esux
Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
course layout?...I have a stock ka that is slower than normal...that's why I ask. Not this month, but in the near future.
this is the course layout.

YouTube - Westslide Connection Ikaten Team Drifting at Orange Show
240esux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 09:05 AM   #26
Sexxxyslide
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240esux View Post
yes something like that!!! Looks very similar!!
Old 08-18-2008, 11:02 AM   #27
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240esux View Post
damn that looks like a lot of fun....yeah but my ka is too slow for that. when I get more power, I will definitely let you guys know. should be in the next couple months. Good luck with the event.
Old 08-18-2008, 01:26 AM   #28
Sexxxyslide
Zilvia Junkie

crse lay-out will be like irindale...tat will consist of 2 banksand in-field.
Old 08-18-2008, 01:40 PM   #29
Sexxxyslide
Zilvia Junkie

ka or whatever it is....its always fun no-matter what.....you just have to get the best line and you will be able to clear it no problem...but see you next time...!!!
Old 08-20-2008, 06:28 AM   #30
Jeff Jones
Zilvia Member

Whats up guys wears the 626 crew. You guys aren't afraid of walls are ya? Its closer then willow.