Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 01-09-2013, 06:34 PM   #1
eflove

Trader Rating: (0)
eflove is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
S15 registered, Prefect, 400hp

SOLD!! SOLD!! SOLD!!!

Ok quick run down on the car.
99 spec R aero, HID HAS TITLE, INSPECTION, AND REGISTRATION.
6 speed
stock motor (no smoke) I didn't replace any parts in the motor just cams b/c I wanted to keep it as reliable as possible.
GTX2867, Tomei ex manifold, Greddy intake manifold, Hks IC, Turbosmart race port, Moon face down pipe, custom 3in EX real quite with cat, JWT s3 cams, Haltec plug and play (awesome ECU) spare stock ecu with nistune, ID 1000's, ACT clutch, JWT fuel rail, Walbro 400 pump, all AN lines and FPR, koyo TWIN pass rad (not the reg one), Twin elec fans, Nismo t-stat, Samco rad lines, Tomei rocker arm stoppers. Makes right around 400 at the wheels on e85.

Ohlins DFV, all Ikea formula arms, Moonface front ball joints, Nismo front sub frame, SPL rear subframe lock out (not installed) Advan RG2's 18in, S15 diff
ABS was removed (nicely) b/c it didn't work well and was right by the turbo. stops awesome now.

Pioneer app radio,focal speakers, new floor mats, Race pak G2x

The car drives perfect and quiet, The ac, ps, heat, windows, ect all work. I have driven it for trips and it's no problem. You can see I didn't go cheap on any of the parts.coilovers 4000, system 2500, susp arms 4000+, and wheels 4500 are almost worth the asking price. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

FIRM at $26k
PM me for quick response.

Last edited by eflove; 03-23-2013 at 02:49 PM..
eflove is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2013, 06:46 PM   #2
zane
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
zane is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
B E A Utiful!!
I'm pretty sure I saw this in Austin a while back. Really positive.
Good luck with the sale, it's gorgeous.
Old 01-09-2013, 06:54 PM   #3
rb26man
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
rb26man has a spectacular aura aboutrb26man has a spectacular aura aboutrb26man has a spectacular aura aboutrb26man has a spectacular aura aboutrb26man has a spectacular aura aboutrb26man has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rb26man Send a message via Yahoo to rb26man
super clean car glws

rb26man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 07:48 PM   #4
Te37
Zilvia Addict

Te37 has made poor choicesTe37 has made poor choicesTe37 has made poor choicesTe37 has made poor choicesTe37 has made poor choicesTe37 has made poor choicesTe37 has made poor choicesTe37 has made poor choices
I love you! Good nice clean vehicle....you didn't skimp on quality...my kind of guy
Old 01-09-2013, 07:50 PM   #5
DoobieS13
Zilvia Junkie

DoobieS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
I would sell my kidney, left nut, and plasma for 5 years in order to buy this fuucccc...GLWS clean as shit.
Old 03-15-2013, 08:32 PM   #6
UG-T
Leaky Injector

UG-T is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoobieS13 View Post
I would sell my kidney, left nut, and plasma for 5 years in order to buy this fuucccc...GLWS clean as shit.
ho much you want for that kidney... Left one preferably
UG-T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 07:54 PM   #7
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
Okinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
If I hadn't of just got out of the Marine Corps I would be trying to work out a deal with you right now... GLWS.. so amazing.
Old 01-09-2013, 07:59 PM   #8
RHDAmerica
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (13)
RHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Nice man. What's it titled and registered as?
RHDAmerica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:44 PM   #9
projectkouki

projectkouki is an unknown quantity at this point
You wouldn't happen to have a base model s15 shell for sale or know where I can get one?
projectkouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:53 PM   #10
dsc4130
Zilvia Addict

dsc4130 is just really nicedsc4130 is just really nicedsc4130 is just really nicedsc4130 is just really nicedsc4130 is just really nicedsc4130 is just really nicedsc4130 is just really nicedsc4130 is just really nicedsc4130 is just really nice
<3 Austin
Sick car glws
Old 01-10-2013, 02:18 AM   #11
Kriskouki

Trader Rating: (199)
Kriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really nice
Feedback Score: 199 reviews
Nicely done s15.....
Kriskouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:03 AM   #12
Fishyfish
Leaky Injector

Fishyfish is an unknown quantity at this point
glws things amazing
Fishyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 09:16 AM   #13
jewlz
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
jewlz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishyfish View Post
glws things amazing
+1
jewlz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 09:10 AM   #14
phiooz
Zilvia Member

phiooz is an unknown quantity at this point
are you only looking for a sale or open to trades?
phiooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:13 AM   #15
drscooper
Zilvia Addict

drscooper is an unknown quantity at this point
free bump and good price! glws man!
drscooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:38 AM   #16
s14tan
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
s14tan has made poor choicess14tan has made poor choicess14tan has made poor choicess14tan has made poor choicess14tan has made poor choicess14tan has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Where were you 3 months ago... damnit!!!
Old 01-10-2013, 12:33 PM   #17
95 maxima se
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
95 maxima se is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
wth!!! theres a s15 in austin, man i need to ride on this thing asap
Old 01-13-2013, 01:48 PM   #18
eflove

Yep Austin. You can ride in it whenever you want if you buy it.
Old 01-13-2013, 02:08 PM   #19
RHDAmerica

RHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of light
What is it titled as and what vin did you use? The 9 digit Silvia vin or make up a 17 digit one?
Old 01-13-2013, 02:19 PM   #20
eflove

If you interested in the car feel free to come see it, make an offer, or ask questions but I'm only going to give out that info to someone who is truly looking to buy. I did a lot of work to get it registered so i'll keep that info for the next owner. Thanks
Old 01-28-2013, 09:44 AM   #21
TriniTT
Zilvia Junkie

TriniTT is on the path to ruinTriniTT is on the path to ruin
Quote:
Originally Posted by eflove View Post
If you interested in the car feel free to come see it, make an offer, or ask questions but I'm only going to give out that info to someone who is truly looking to buy. I did a lot of work to get it registered so i'll keep that info for the next owner. Thanks
I've been looking for a clean s15 for a year now, but I'd pass on this one simply because you won't answer this question publicly. It's just shady and not good business, how do you expect to receive any reasonable offers when people can't make an educated decision regarding whether their home state will allow them to register it?

I can only assume it does not have its own 17-digit VIN or you would have no trouble divulging that information.

'luck
TriniTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 10:06 AM   #22
hobbs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (43)
hobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the roughhobbs is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriniTT View Post
I can only assume it does not have its own 17-digit VIN or you would have no trouble divulging that information.
Obviously, since when has there been a S15 in the states with a bond release? Every S15 and most R chassis cars are state titled, if you were serious about buying one you would have contacted him via phone or PM, don't hide behind the guise that your looking to buy just so you can shit on this guys thread. I don't get why people don't understand the simple fact that if it's a gray market import and under 35k it's a state titled car, who in their right mind would sell a bond released S15 for 26k? Get real...
hobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:03 AM   #23
TriniTT
Zilvia Junkie

TriniTT is on the path to ruinTriniTT is on the path to ruin
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbs View Post
Obviously, since when has there been a S15 in the states with a bond release? Every S15 and most R chassis cars are state titled, if you were serious about buying one you would have contacted him via phone or PM, don't hide behind the guise that your looking to buy just so you can shit on this guys thread. I don't get why people don't understand the simple fact that if it's a gray market import and under 35k it's a state titled car, who in their right mind would sell a bond released S15 for 26k? Get real...
Uh, my buddy has a bond-released Motorex S15 with a 17-digit VIN and he barely spent more than $26k, and if he were selling it I doubt he'd have any issues posting the VIN in the sale. It's not a damn social security number sheesh.
TriniTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 10:39 AM   #24
RHDAmerica

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriniTT View Post
I've been looking for a clean s15 for a year now, but I'd pass on this one simply because you won't answer this question publicly. It's just shady and not good business, how do you expect to receive any reasonable offers when people can't make an educated decision regarding whether their home state will allow them to register it?

'luck

I wouldn't post that info publicly either... And why the fuck would it have a 17 digit vin??? If it did then there is definitely something wrong... You do not need to know his vin number to see if you can register the vehicle or not... Just go ask your local DMV if you can register a car with a 9 or 13 digit vin... If the answer is yes then you're good..
Old 01-13-2013, 02:40 PM   #25
RHDAmerica

Lol I could care less about how you did it, or how much you paid or who you paid... just wondering if its titled as a Silvia or a 240sx... nothing wrong with saying which way you did it...
Old 01-13-2013, 08:49 PM   #26
garagelu
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (60)
garagelu is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 60 reviews
Bump for a legit seller. This car is an amazing deal and will go quick.
garagelu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 10:13 PM   #27
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
If this was closer to 2014, I'd be in contact with you...

Good luck with the sale!
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:08 AM   #28
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Clean S15, extra awesome since it doesnt have ABS!!!

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:08 AM   #29
blaze_cunnings

blaze_cunnings is an unknown quantity at this point
i saw this once over the summer when I was interning in Austin, very clean. GLWS
blaze_cunnings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 08:31 PM   #30
sideways asian
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (10)
sideways asian is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
i have 18 cash right now and ill come grab it..
PM ME
sideways asian is offline   Reply With Quote